Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

Yeh I so am ... :biggrin2::wub2:

It was wild .. I mean I think they must of sent a boat out JUST for our order , depleted the fish stocks of the world just for that order :aah:

:wub2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I bet they still talk about you now and then: remember those "guiris" (that's how we call foreign tourists) who ordered the whole menu?:roftl:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I bet they still talk about you now and then: remember those "guiris" (that's how we call foreign tourists) who ordered the whole menu?:roftl:

Yeh .. I bet!!! they asked for toast with chocolate and coffee but instead we had to send extra fishing boats out to make their order up , I bet the stock of prawns is just coming back up now !:roftl:

Yeh .. I bet!!! they asked for toast with chocolate and coffee but instead we had to send extra fishing boats out to make their order up , I bet the stock of prawns is just coming back up now !:roftl:

So it was you!!!!!!!:sneaky2::roftl: I knew there should be a rational explanation for the lack of prowns we had back then:roftl:

So it was you!!!!!!!:sneaky2::roftl: I knew there should be a rational explanation for the lack of prowns we had back then:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:aah:

OK so we have 3 prawns left in Madrid after we nailed those brits , I eat it all .. we spent like hours and hours on it :naughty:

A huge platter of meat and cheese , a huge platter of prawns and another bread if I remember .. oh boy was funny :roftl:

Another thing .. we went down to Alicante for some sun , but it was pissing down with rain .. so we got drunk :naughty: .. such a good day with the locals in all these fun bars .. anyways ..

We ended up in this tapas place,where you pay by the amount of sticks you have left .... so you eat 10 things on sticks and you pay 10 euro , so ... a good few tipsy food related hours later with some aussies funny enough and my bill was like 20-30 euro .. my friends was 3 euro .. I was like eh?

Then ... he had this huge pile of sticks around his feet

Swine!

So, BQ, sorry to disturb you again, i see there is a tube near the hotel, could you help me to choose the right way to go to the venue?

No prob! The hotel is in CAMPO DE LAS NACIONES (line 8 -purple-). You have to go that line till MAR DE CRISTAL There you go to line 4 (brown), direction ARGÜELLES till GOYA. And you are there.:thumb_yello:

OK so we have 3 prawns left in Madrid after we nailed those brits , I eat it all .. we spent like hours and hours on it :naughty:

A huge platter of meat and cheese , a huge platter of prawns and another bread if I remember .. oh boy was funny :roftl:

Another thing .. we went down to Alicante for some sun , but it was pissing down with rain .. so we got drunk :naughty: .. such a good day with the locals in all these fun bars .. anyways ..

We ended up in this tapas place,where you pay by the amount of sticks you have left .... so you eat 10 things on sticks and you pay 10 euro , so ... a good few tipsy food related hours later with some aussies funny enough and my bill was like 20-30 euro .. my friends was 3 euro .. I was like eh?

Then ... he had this huge pile of sticks around his feet

Swine!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: Seems like your friend really got involved in Spanish culture! :naughty: Now I see why you didn't like Alicante that much, lol.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: Seems like your friend really got involved in Spanish culture! :naughty: Now I see why you didn't like Alicante that much, lol.

Yeh .... it was rainy cold .. dead ! and Madrid just felt TOO right to us , yeh my friend is the most cultured guy in the world! .. double funny to see him doing this :sneaky2:

Alicante just felt brit like to me .. same same .. I like to jump into the local culture

I love love .. those little coffee shops in madrid where you get that toast and chocky and a coffee .. I mean that time of the morning things are dead here:aah:

Yeh .... it was rainy cold .. dead ! and Madrid just felt TOO right to us , yeh my friend is the most cultured guy in the world! .. double funny to see him doing this :sneaky2:

Alicante just felt brit like to me .. same same .. I like to jump into the local culture

I love love .. those little coffee shops in madrid where you get that toast and chocky and a coffee .. I mean that time of the morning things are dead here:aah:

Yeah, so many Brittons live in Alicante, I often get surprised when I hear Spanish being spoken! But I'm sure you'd love it if I showed you "my" Alicante:wink2:

So true, Madrid is never dead! You go anytime in the small hours any day of the week and you'll find something to do and people in the streets. I loooooove my city!!!:biggrin2: Those little cafés are lovely, aren't they? Don't worry, you'll go to some next month:thumb_yello:

Yeah, so many Brittons live in Alicante, I often get surprised when I hear Spanish being spoken! But I'm sure you'd love it if I showed you "my" Alicante:wink2:

So true, Madrid is never dead! You go anytime in the small hours any day of the week and you'll find something to do and people in the streets. I loooooove my city!!!:biggrin2: Those little cafés are lovely, aren't they? Don't worry, you'll go to some next month:thumb_yello:

Yeshhhhh

They are amazing! I so love that .. when I come to work its just dead! , seeing all these people going in there ... just vibrant

Find me a hotty spanish girl .. I may move there:naughty:

Yeshhhhh

They are amazing! I so love that .. when I come to work its just dead! , seeing all these people going in there ... just vibrant

Find me a hotty spanish girl .. I may move there:naughty:

*starts checking her address book for hot Spanish single female friends*:biggrin2:

1.500 tickets more!

http://www.adn.es/cultura/20100317/NWS-2377-Madrid-Mika-localidades-adquirirse-concierto.html

Mika amplía el aforo de su concierto en Madrid con más de 1.000 localidades que pueden adquirirse desde hoy

Mika ha ampliado el aforo de su concierto previsto en Madrid el próximo 19 de abril con más de 1.000 localidades, debido a la gran demanda de entradas. Desde hoy podrán comprarse los tickets extra, en total 1.150 asientos del aforo de la gradería del Palacio de Deportes de la Comunidad de Madrid.

El artista de 26 años, que tras irrumpir en escena hace dos años ha vendido 5 millones de copias en todo el mundo de su primer disco, actuará también en el Palau Sant Jordi de Barcelona un día antes.

Mika presentará las canciones de segundo disco, 'The Boy Who Knew too Much', que incluye temas como 'We Are Golden' o 'Blame it on the Girls'.

'Life in Cartoon Motion' fue el álbum debut de este británico de origen libanés, que ha sido comparado a un sinfín de artistas, como Elton John, Rufus Wainwright y Scissors Sisters, pero como se defiende en su canción 'Grace Kelly', "podrías ser cualquier cosa que quieras".

Ohhh you cant sit wonkster!!!!

Why dont you be a lolly girl :wink2:

Oh, Fredster, too tall and old to be a LG, too thin to be a BG, all i want for xmas is to get to the first row...:mf_lustslow:

I can always buy sitting tickets and mingle in the standing crowd, can't i?:blink:

Oh, Fredster, too tall and old to be a LG, too thin to be a BG, all i want for xmas is to get to the first row...:mf_lustslow:

I can always buy sitting tickets and mingle in the standing crowd, can't i?:blink:

Yeh I would think so .. I dont want to hang my hat on that hmmmmm

Front row with the rocking peeps huh

Yeh I would think so .. I dont want to hang my hat on that hmmmmm

Front row with the rocking peeps huh

Maybe i can get GA tickets from a MFCr who won't be able to attend it, after all...

Let's see...:wink2:

Why do i see you creating a world of captions wherever I go :aah:

I will be truely wonkered after spain

<Cant wait>

Maybe not a world of captions while on the road, but jokes and silliness are my main skills...:naughty:

I just hope this freckin flu and endless coughing goes away before that...:(

Hmmmm, doing all that driving in a couple of days, plus the gigs plus the party might be a bit too much, I'd be worried for you!!

Anyways, I've found a couple of hostels that don't look bad:

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1352&service_model=1

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&cs=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&fo=5&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1230&service_model=1&so=1234567&user_currency=EUR

I'll go on looking for more tomorrow, I'm going to bed now, I think I deserve a rest at last! Night people! :bye:

You're very welcome:biggrin2:

Well, yes, I guess the weather is pretty much like in Portugal: April in Madrid is unpredictible. It can be sunny and warm one minute, rainny and cold the next.

I'll look for a map to the venue, it's not difficult by metro tho, not so many stations, don't worry, you won't get lost:thumb_yello: Here's a link to the venue: http://www.palaciodedeportes.com/eng/

And Asun is going to bed NOW:naughty: Gooooood night!

I'm just quoting Asun's helpful posts with info peeps may need in the last minute for booking...

Note that those are cheap but a bit far form the venue...:thumb_yello: