• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest frienemy_
:roftl::roftl:

You know .... those days are going to be fun .. I can just tell

What a line you made me lol:roftl:

hahaha. i couldn't resist. haha.

they are definitely going to be memorable! haha!

Guest frienemy_
It didn't talk to me:mf_rosetinted:

AHA! I shall sue them:mf_rosetinted:

i think it would be a good idea! chicken is one thing but canary! that's entirely different! :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
Listen I did chicken once and it didnt work , no way am I doing the canary:roftl:

hahaha and now it was your turn to make me literally lol! haha! now if they bring lemon's i'm just going to laugh thinking about canary's. haha!

I know some really good paella places in Madrid, but not in Barcelona. And... Are you sure you want to have paella for a late dinner??? We never have in the evening, it's much too heavy for that!

I know, but that would be the case if we'd go to bed right after, which i do not intend to do....:naughty:

I know, but that would be the case if we'd go to bed right after, which i do not intend to do....:naughty:

Must admit you¡ve got a point there :naughty:

All these hidden things on MFC , I pity the newbies really .... must be a confusing world:roftl:

:roftl::roftl: So true! I sometimes try to walk in a newby's shoes and I think: "is this Mika fan club? THE Mika fan club? All I read about is birds of all kinds, food, animals... And everytime they talk about those, they burst into laughter! Do they ever chat about Mika???"

It's talking about paella, coffee beans : well nothing to do with the gig, poor newbies!!:roftl:

Oh nothing out of the ordinery then..just checking LOL.

Poor Mika ..... he knows we love him really ... just we have many friends as well .. .well he wanted a community he got one:naughty:

He most definetly can't blame us..:teehee:

Can I just say Im looking forward to this more than Barcelona :wub2:

I ADHORE madrid .. its the most warm , beautiful city ever for me ... Ive travelled a lot but its something else ... pleased Ive got a day ish free to explore as well

<And recover>

I have never been to Madrid or to Barcelona so i am really excited for this trip as well.

My first choice for the mika gigs were London and Milano, but since i have been in both of those places in the summer i decided to explore a new place and Spain was the perfect choice as a very close friend is living there.

I can't wait to see the city, i have a friend who been to Barcelona and Madrid and she highly recommend to visit both...only wish i had more time to be there. Apart from the gig i got 2 days to explore and buy anything possible in Zara and Desigual :roftl:

I have never been to Madrid or to Barcelona so i am really excited for this trip as well.

My first choice for the mika gigs were London and Milano, but since i have been in both of those places in the summer i decided to explore a new place and Spain was the perfect choice as a very close friend is living there.

I can't wait to see the city, i have a friend who been to Barcelona and Madrid and she highly recommend to visit both...only wish i had more time to be there. Apart from the gig i got 2 days to explore and buy anything possible in Zara and Desigual :roftl:

Madrid .. london .. madrid any day for me :wub2:

Even being English I dont get London , never have .. also .. its warmer here:biggrin2:

Even being English I dont get London , never have .. also .. its warmer here:biggrin2:

I love London, been there 3 times already & everytime i am there it feel like home. I guess i feel like that as i have some friends who live in the area around..

I do get what you are saying, i changed my mind a bit on the city after spending there nearly 2 weeks last summer..still love it though :).

I really cant wait to be in Madrid, new city to explore and appriciate. but i simply can't wait to visit Barcelona especially for the architecture and the history..i'm such a tourist. :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
All these hidden things on MFC , I pity the newbies really .... must be a confusing world:roftl:

lol i am so glad to have jonah to fill me in on things sometimes. hahaha. my mfc interpreter. haha.

Must admit you¡ve got a point there :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: So true! I sometimes try to walk in a newby's shoes and I think: "is this Mika fan club? THE Mika fan club? All I read about is birds of all kinds, food, animals... And everytime they talk about those, they burst into laughter! Do they ever chat about Mika???"

haha!

Can I just say Im looking forward to this more than Barcelona :wub2:

I ADHORE madrid .. its the most warm , beautiful city ever for me ... Ive travelled a lot but its something else ... pleased Ive got a day ish free to explore as well

<And recover>

i'm so excited for madrid too! i'm excited for lisbon and barcelona as well but you have some really strong personalities who are going to be at madrid. hahaha. it should be really interesting.