Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

Ohhhh that sends shivveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub2:

Maybe a little tear as well around that stage , I almost could see him there :wub2:, for real :wub2:

We are together virtually around the world! :biggrin2:

Believe me, we were all crying at that moment, everywhere you looked there were wet eyes staring at that huge screen. I phoned you during "Love Of My Life", but I think you didn't get it.

Yes we are!!! Ain't it great? the power of the Net:wub2:

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, we were all crying at that moment, everywhere you looked there were wet eyes staring at that huge screen. I phoned you during "Love Of My Life", but I think you didn't get it.

Yes we are!!! Ain't it great? the power of the Net:wub2:

:biggrin2:

Yeh for him being on screen it was a massive moment wasnt it :wub2::shocked:

Bjiou also ... amazing!

Paul is touring the UK now! got friends going to see him tommorow

:biggrin2:

Yeh for him being on screen it was a massive moment wasnt it :wub2::shocked:

Bjiou also ... amazing!

Paul is touring the UK now! got friends going to see him tommorow

I know he is!! Lucky friends you have, wish I was there:wub2: You know how I looooooooooooooveeeeeeee Paul, he's one of my all time favs :biggrin2:

How many of the RSVP list are going for sure???

I count 25 goers ad 4 maybes...

Should we join on msn next week to plan meetings?

I haven't got ur msn address but i'm going for sure:roftl::roftl:

Yes .. no such a bad idea , or just a general overview of what , where , how

<better not be raining:sneaky2:>

It's going to be sunny, i'm convinced! And if it "rain" it'll be Mika's fault :biggrin2:

Yep, I'm asunTheBlackQueen on YT, pretty obvious, right?:naughty: I think I didn't do such a bad job, cosidering the guys behind and in front of me, and my rocking feet that didn't let me be still, naughty feet...:aah:

Another great, great moment at that venue (and another moment I missed you so much):

:wub2:

Que passsssaaaada no?:clap:

I haven't got ur msn address but i'm going for sure:roftl::roftl:

It's going to be sunny, i'm convinced! And if it "rain" it'll be Mika's fault :biggrin2:

Que passsssaaaada no?:clap:

Let's hope it's sunny! At least this week it is *fingers crossed*

Síiiiiiiiiii :biggrin2: Menudo conciertazo :punk:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

One micro second of sun and myface is peeling :aah:

Morning btw :wub2:

I know, I saw you:naughty: It's nice and sunny in Madrid today, real Spring day at last! Let's hope it stays this way here and in Barcelona!

Mornin, luv:wub2: *passes coffee*

I know, I saw you:naughty: It's nice and sunny in Madrid today, real Spring day at last! Let's hope it stays this way here and in Barcelona!

Mornin, luv:wub2: *passes coffee*

Yessss 5 days of nice weather will be ace!:wub2:

Thanks for the coffee .. yes I wont be on a "massive" amount .. loads to do this week

Yessss 5 days of nice weather will be ace!:wub2:

Thanks for the coffee .. yes I wont be on a "massive" amount .. loads to do this week

Let's hope so, tho it seems we might have some rain in Barcelona after all:boxed: Maybe when we're inside the venue? That would be nice!:biggrin2:

Same here, must do all the work I won't be doing when you're here, guys:naughty:

Let's hope so, tho it seems we might have some rain in Barcelona after all:boxed: Maybe when we're inside the venue? That would be nice!:biggrin2:

Same here, must do all the work I won't be doing when you're here, guys:naughty:

Make it go away:mf_rosetinted:

You'll be ok then, and hopefully this time you won't turn red the minute you set foot in Spain:naughty:

Sunscreen, that's the key word to protect you for the sun. I will have some with me just in case, because i am in danger to become a red tomato as well under the sun....:roftl:

Ok, enlighten me, sunscreen or umbrella for madrid?

Umbrella deffo for the Lisbon gig, i'm afraid...:(

It's being sunny so def sunscreen :wink2:

Ive never seen it rain in Madrid and its not going to this time!!

I shall bring the sunshine :wub2::biggrin2:

You bring the sunshine + Mika brings the rain + we bring umbrellas, and sunscreen :roftl: What the hell! Rain or sun, inside the venue it's gonna be paradise :boing:

Ive never seen it rain in Madrid and its not going to this time!!

I shall bring the sunshine :wub2::biggrin2:

LOL Just noticed your gif! Wonder where Mika's eyes are looking :naughty: His face is just " dude, mmmh, yeah, well, dunno" :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Don't know why I've got a tendency to search Barcelona's thread first when I'm going to both gigs! Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement cos it is just a few hours left to El Hormiguero and a week to the gig :boing: :boing: :boing: and I've got everything booked and packed and........ahhhhhhhhhhh I think I'm going mad :blink::roftl:

Don't know why I've got a tendency to search Barcelona's thread first when I'm going to both gigs! Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement cos it is just a few hours left to El Hormiguero and a week to the gig :boing: :boing: :boing: and I've got everything booked and packed and........ahhhhhhhhhhh I think I'm going mad :blink::roftl:

Yesh poor madrid gets forgotten about , its the baby to the barcelona thread :aah: