Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

Waiting for news on the airport situations to decide whether to go to madrid or not...as we didn't have our show here...:dunno:

Can't afford to get stucked there if they close portuguese/spanish airports, in matters of time, because of the children and my husband's work...

We were considering going in our car but Mr. Wonka is getting sick...and doesn't feel like driving for 6 hours, he's not such a Mika fan to do it...:tears:

Not good, not good...:no:

Who's going, after all?

i haven´t heard news about airports of Madrid or Lisbon,but Valencia´s one is on......

the weather here is good,not ashes...

hope you can manage....

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola!!!!

Voy a ir al concierto de Mika este lunes y la verdad que tengo unas ganas tremendas.

Llevo buscando las canciones del Tour durante un tiempo, pero no las encuentro, me gustaría si alguno de vosotros las sabeís, que me las dijera (y si podeir darme más detalles del concierto mejor^^)

Muchas gracias a todos!!!

Does anyone knows what time the doors will open and if there's a band before Mika? I need to know these things to plan my day. :teehee:

doors open at half past seven and there will be someone performing before mika... sorry this tour is new and i don´t know yet what songs he will perforn... i´m keeping my fingers crossed for kick ass

We'll take a decision until tomorrow...:dunno:

Have you considered trains, buses....?

I rearranged a flight for Lisbon gig, but also being cautious because maybe I have to cancel and change it for train or a bus.

Anyway, Artemis news are the last ones we have, Barcelona and some northern airports have just being reopened and Madrid is not affected - hoping not to be affected in the next hours so flight Lisbon-Madrid-Lisbon shouldn't be a problem for you.

Anyway if anything changes I promise to PM, call you.. whatever to get you updated asap :thumb_yello:

Have you considered trains, buses....?

I rearranged a flight for Lisbon gig, but also being cautious because maybe I have to cancel and change it for train or a bus.

Anyway, Artemis news are the last ones we have, Barcelona and some northern airports have just being reopened and Madrid is not affected - hoping not to be affected in the next hours so flight Lisbon-Madrid-Lisbon shouldn't be a problem for you.

Anyway if anything changes I promise to PM, call you.. whatever to get you updated asap :thumb_yello:

Muchas gracias...:huglove:

My livingroom has now become a mix of some kind of headquarters and a travel agency with plane schedules and maps everywhere and we're trying to fix everything so the children can have everything prepared in case we need to delay the trip back...so i'll post schedules in a few hours or so...:thumb_yello:

Muchas gracias...:huglove:

My livingroom has now become a mix of some kind of headquarters and a travel agency with plane schedules and maps everywhere and we're trying to fix everything so the children can have everything prepared in case we need to delay the trip back...so i'll post schedules in a few hours or so...:thumb_yello:

I really hope to meet you here :huglove:...now that the stupid volcano decided to stop us from meeting in Lisbon first :teehee:

Any change here and I update you :thumb_yello:

Good luck!!

Ah! concerning hour of show up, as for me no idea yet, I have seated ticket with husband.

I really hope to meet you here :huglove:...now that the stupid volcano decided to stop us from meeting in Lisbon first :teehee:

Any change here and I update you :thumb_yello:

Good luck!!

Ah! concerning hour of show up, as for me no idea yet, I have seated ticket with husband.

Aren't you trying to get front row?????????????:teehee:

I'm insane enough to do it...:naughty:

Aren't you trying to get front row?????????????:teehee:

I'm insane enough to do it...:naughty:

This time not for me :naughty: but my 2 previous experiences were cool and adrenaline high, 50-100 meters of speedy adventure :biggrin2: got front row both times :thumb_yello:

You'll enjoy it a lot :lmfao: wish you the best of lucks! Hope you wear your "painted" Converse baby!! :biggrin2:

Opening doors: 19:30

Dj (unknow name): 20:30

21:30: MIIIIIIKAAAA :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

So that means I can have my tickets around 18:30. I hope I don't have a problem for leaving the queue around that hour.:blink:

doors open at half past seven and there will be someone performing before mika... sorry this tour is new and i don´t know yet what songs he will perforn... i´m keeping my fingers crossed for kick ass

I don't want to know the setlist... I want that be a surprise. :teehee:

But I would love to hear Kick Ass too. :thumb_yello:

This time not for me :naughty: but my 2 previous experiences were cool and adrenaline high, 50-100 meters of speedy adventure :biggrin2: got front row both times :thumb_yello:

You'll enjoy it a lot :lmfao: wish you the best of lucks! Hope you wear your "painted" Converse baby!! :biggrin2:

I will, if i get there i will...:wink2:

so you are going?

and would also like to know if you still will call at the gig as i did at the london gigs to you...?

I will, if i get there i will...:wink2:

:naughty:

Thank you! :thumb_yello:

So that means I can have my tickets around 18:30. I hope I don't have a problem for leaving the queue around that hour.:blink:

Pode sempre la ir um e o outro ficar na fila, nao???:blink:

Vais pra frente ou lugares sentados?

I don't want to know the setlist... I want that be a surprise. :teehee:

But I would love to hear Kick Ass too. :thumb_yello:

Estou a resolver, assim que tiver certezas de horas e tudo mando te pm ou sms, boa?:wink2:

Estou a resolver, assim que tiver certezas de horas e tudo mando te pm ou sms, boa?:wink2:

Em pé. :biggrin2:

Pm me... Send me a message, an email, whatever you want.

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow...two museums to visit and Paella to eat at night. :roftl: Then I'll go to the hotel and I'll have internet to talk to you. :thumb_yello:

aaaaaaand when will you know? hope you can make it... :huglove:

Still trying flights, rebooking hotels, planning going by car if it fails, taking care of children's things for 2 days without us (the worst of all :naughty:)...

Mr. Wonka is busy on his pc and mobile fixing things while i'm here chatting with you...:biggrin2:

Em pé. :biggrin2:

Pm me... Send me a message, an email, whatever you want.

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow...two museums to visit and Paella to eat at night. :roftl: Then I'll go to the hotel and I'll have internet to talk to you. :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

Still trying flights, rebooking hotels, planning going by car if it fails, taking care of children's things for 2 days without us (the worst of all :naughty:)...

Mr. Wonka is busy on his pc and mobile fixing things while i'm here chatting with you...:biggrin2:

Good luck, and take a rest, you deserve it! (well, in fact you're already logged off :naughty:)

Will read you tomorrow, crossing my fingers and my toes for you! :biggrin2: