• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps....they are thinking of somebody else:mf_rosetinted:

Or wondering what we might be :wink2:

:blink:

:floor:

Glad u are already in Portugal! Have lots of fun!

I'm crossing my fingers for those who still haven't landed. Let's hope that ash cloud will disappear soon!

yes,i know,but in paris,no????

so he could manage to be in spain on sunday and monday....

please,say yes.....

mikasounds.com doesn´t work

I hope he can make it there somehow cos the airports is closed till the 20th :aah:

Doesnt work for me too!!!

he is doing a "happiness bottle" private show tonight...

Yeah, in Paris isn it? I told him to tweet about it but I doubt he'll read my tweet!:boxed:

yes,i know,but in paris,no????

so he could manage to be in spain on sunday and monday....

please,say yes.....

mikasounds.com doesn´t work

That's what I thought. Mika can easily travel by car to Spain. Moreover he can't cancel 3 gigs in a row!!! :sneaky2: Besides, i've spent too much money in hotels, and the plane! :aah: (+ my excitement to see him again)

Let's cross fingers and pray :mf_popeanim:

Yeah, in Paris isn it? I told him to tweet about it but I doubt he'll read my tweet!:boxed:

That's what I thought. Mika can easily travel by car to Spain. Moreover he can't cancel 3 gigs in a row!!! :sneaky2: Besides, i've spent too much money in hotels, and the plane! :aah: (+ my excitement to see him again)

Let's cross fingers and pray :mf_popeanim:

I think all the gear need a lil more than a car :naughty: saw 3 big trucks w. gear at the Dnmark gig

I think all the gear need a lil more than a car :naughty: saw 3 big trucks w. gear at the Dnmark gig

Well exactly. They have already planned for the trucks to travel across Europe once the tour gets underway. They've already sorted out all the logistics. Mika just needs to travel on the road along with the trucks.

Can we please stop saying the sky is falling because the airports will be closed? He's got two days to get to Barcelona and all the gear was going to travel by road from Lisbon to Barcelona anyway so there shouldn't be any problem.

Well exactly. They have already planned for the trucks to travel across Europe once the tour gets underway. They've already sorted out all the logistics. Mika just needs to travel on the road along with the trucks.

Can we please stop saying the sky is falling because the airports will be closed? He's got two days to get to Barcelona and all the gear was going to travel by road from Lisbon to Barcelona anyway so there shouldn't be any problem.

thank you so much!!

listen a mod talking like this makes me feel better!! that´s what i thought but i don´t know the stuff and all the movements when gigs as well as you,so i can breath now... i hope i see him for my very first time in madrid.

thank you again for your words

thank you so much!!

listen a mod talking like this makes me feel better!! that´s what i thought but i don´t know the stuff and all the movements when gigs as well as you,so i can breath now... i hope i see him for my very first time in madrid.

thank you again for your words

Just to be clear, I'm not speaking as a mod, it's just common sense.

Obviously anything can happen at any gig. There is never any guarantee that something won't come up that could cause them to have to postpone it. But there's no reason at this point to believe that the Spanish gigs won't go ahead IMHO.

Just to be clear, I'm not speaking as a mod, it's just common sense.

Obviously anything can happen at any gig. There is never any guarantee that something won't come up that could cause them to have to postpone it. But there's no reason at this point to believe that the Spanish gigs won't go ahead IMHO.

not only to be a mod,it´s just that you all know mika and for exemple you already know that he would travel by bus on europe...

we only can do one thing,keep our fingers crossed...

waiting for mika to tweet something. the gig is over as jimmy has tweeted few minutes ago

not only to be a mod,it´s just that you all know mika and for exemple you already know that he would travel by bus on europe...

we only can do one thing,keep our fingers crossed...

waiting for mika to tweet something. the gig is over as jimmy has tweeted few minutes ago

I don't know if he had or had not been planning to travel by bus, but I don't see any reason why he can't if it's necessary. The trucks have to travel on the road so the tour is planned so that there is enough time to drive between cities.

It would be nice if he tweeted to give everyone some peace of mind. I know it's difficult when things feel uncertain.

I'm sure Mika will be in Spain by Sunday. He has 3 days now to travel, and I'm sure he can get a train, or drive there quite comfortably.

I worry more for the MFCers flying over from here, Holland and further!

Even if the airports start flights up again, they'll be playing catchup on the delayed/cancelled flights, from today and tomorrow, so anyone flying Sunday may have problems!:aah:

I'm not worried about MIKA getting there. I'm sure he can! I'm worried about me and the other people going from outside Spain being able to get there!

I'm not worried about MIKA getting there. I'm sure he can! I'm worried about me and the other people going from outside Spain being able to get there!

Yes, a totally different matter.

Sorry you have to deal with this. What a nightmare. :aah:

Yes, a totally different matter.

Sorry you have to deal with this. What a nightmare. :aah:

I know. It's an even worse nightmare than one about having a tooth that won't stop growing :roftl:

Waiting for news on the airport situations to decide whether to go to madrid or not...as we didn't have our show here...:dunno:

Can't afford to get stucked there if they close portuguese/spanish airports, in matters of time, because of the children and my husband's work...

We were considering going in our car but Mr. Wonka is getting sick...and doesn't feel like driving for 6 hours, he's not such a Mika fan to do it...:tears:

Not good, not good...:no:

Who's going, after all?