Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

Just finished packing. I'm leaving tomorrow in the early morning and will arrive in Paris late in the afternoon.

:biggrin2:

HOW to recognize me in the queue: I'm gonna wear a pink (fuchsia) French berret. :lol3:

that's a pretty strange description but anyway.

Looking forward to seeing agian those that I alrady know and meeting new MFCrs! :wub2:

I'll see you on Monday at Bercy! :bye:

Bianca

xx

Have a nice trip - see you on monday! Guess we won't miss each other, I'm tall too....1,80m :wink2:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! Tell me about it? There are sooooo many things that Mika should be blamed for :lmfao: I don't think I have enough space here to list them!! :aah:

PS: de rien! :blush-anim-cl:

Tu parles un peu français ? c'est super !

I blame HIM but I like him so much... anyway he his the first singer to make me doing such crazy things and I am an old lady : 36 :tongue2:

I feel like a teenager again thanks to MIKA :biggrin2:

I live in the Netherlands, not sure if Dunkerque is in the right direction for me, is it north or south from Paris?
Dunkerque is in the North of France : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkerque

There are about 230 Km between Dunkerque and Amsterdam :wink2:

http://www.mapcrow.info/Distance_between_Dunkerque_FR_and_Amsterdam_NL.html

Thanks FrenchDeb for answering to Monie, I was at work yesterday and could not answer any more...

Monie, indeed my city is on your way to Paris, but it is not really easy to reach by train from the Netherlands.... you have to stop at the belgian border etc...

At what time do you have to be back on tuesday ? Because we will probably be back here at 5' o clock early morning and I don't know at what time is the first train back to Holland ?

Maybe you can go by bus? Eurolines is not that expensive, only you'll be in the bus for 7 or 8 hours.

This would be the best solution for you I think, thanks Marly for quoting :thumb_yello:

Have a nice trip - see you on monday! Guess we won't miss each other, I'm tall too....1,80m :wink2:

A lot of tall girls there, I am nearly 1,80 too :naughty:

Just finished packing. I'm leaving tomorrow in the early morning and will arrive in Paris late in the afternoon.

Have a nice trip Bianka :thumb_yello:

HOW to recognize me in the queue: I'm gonna wear a pink (fuchsia) French berret.

Yes, that is a "strange" description actually because the "french" berret is usually navy blue :roftl:

Won't you be too warm with a "hat" on ? They have announced 19 degrees on monday and today they have a lot of sun, no wind, 23 degrees (my brother lives there)

Tu parles un peu français ? c'est super !

I blame HIM but I like him so much... anyway he his the first singer to make me doing such crazy things and I am an old lady : 36 :tongue2:

I feel like a teenager again thanks to MIKA :biggrin2:

Have a nice trip Bianka

Yes, that is a "strange" description actually because the "french" berret is usually navy blue

Won't you be too warm with a "hat" on ? They have announced 19 degrees on monday and today they have a lot of sun, no wind, 23 degrees (my brother lives there)

Oui! Je parle un peu de francais. J'ai l'etudiee pour 6-7 ans mais je ne peut dire que je parle francais comment je parle anglais. J'ai peur que je faire trop de fauts. :teehee:

It doesn't matter really! Mika is for everyone! :wink2:

Yeah i know it's hot...but I thought that in the morning it would be a little cold. :blush-anim-cl::dunno: you know what I meant when I said French berret, right? the classic one... :lol3: we'll recognise each other anyway...I'll also have a pink scarf...which is quite visible I have to say.

Merci beaucoup et a bientot! :huglove:

Edited by B!anka

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum!

I have bought months ago two tickets for Monday's concert at Bercy, but the friend who was supposed to come with me is now abroad :-(

Is anyone interested in a spare ticket for this show?

Thanks in advance!

Mélodie

HOW to recognize me in the queue: I'm gonna wear a pink (fuchsia) French berret. :lol3:

Looking forward to seeing agian those that I alrady know and meeting new MFCrs! :wub2:

I'll see you on Monday at Bercy! :bye:

Bianca

xx

Have a good flight, and maybe till Monday!!! :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum!

I have bought months ago two tickets for Monday's concert at Bercy, but the friend who was supposed to come with me is now abroad :-(

Is anyone interested in a spare ticket for this show?

Thanks in advance!

Mélodie

I have an extra seated ticket for monday. (more info about it in the extra ticket thread).

If interested, PM me! :thumb_yello:

A lot of tall girls there, I am nearly 1,80 too :naughty:

Wow great. I feel good when I'm not the only tall one. :wub2:

See ya! :huglove:

Great! :biggrin2: We could open a new thread called "Mikas Tall Girls Club" :roftl:

Looking forward to meet you on monday!!! :huglove:

Edited by Nightbird

I'll leave tomorrow morning :biggrin2:

How early are most of you going to be at Bercy? I have seen Bercy last time I was in Paris and it looks really big. Never been to such a big venue. Is it easy to find the entrance? Is there one or are there more? And where do you have to wait for Mika after the gig? Maybe these questions are a little bit stupid, but I'm a little nervous and my French is not very good.

Haha! Really? :roftl: Sorry for you :wink2:

It's not mine really. It's a girl who can't go (someone I don't even know!)....because of something bad that happened to either her or someone in the family, don't really know. and well, a guy at work heard I went to Paris and to cut a long story short, I now have the ticket. Yeah, pretty weird in the end. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you all for helping me find a way to get to the gig, it turns out that I can't go :tears:. There is no way I can be at school in time the next day, only if I go by Thalys and I can't afford that. Since I already missed a schoolday because of the gigs in London (I have school one day a week) it doesn't feel right to miss another one because of another gig. I am really sad that I can't go, I checked lots of possibilities. I just cannot find a way to make it work.

So I wish you all a lot of fun and hope to see some of you somewhere else (maybe in Antwerp or Amsterdam in 2 weeks?).

Thanks again for your help :wub2:.

Thank you all for helping me find a way to get to the gig, it turns out that I can't go :tears:. There is no way I can be at school in time the next day, only if I go by Thalys and I can't afford that. Since I already missed a schoolday because of the gigs in London (I have school one day a week) it doesn't feel right to miss another one because of another gig. I am really sad that I can't go, I checked lots of possibilities. I just cannot find a way to make it work.

So I wish you all a lot of fun and hope to see some of you somewhere else (maybe in Antwerp or Amsterdam in 2 weeks?).

:huglove:

Sorry for you but i think it's the right decision, although it would've been great if it had worked out, of course. We'll take you with us in thoughts (to the front row of course :biggrin2:)!

sorry to hear that!! :blink: but looking forward to seeing you in Antwerp! :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Sorry for you but i think it's the right decision, although it would've been great if it had worked out, of course. We'll take you with us in thoughts (to the front row of course :biggrin2:)!

will be looking forward for the updates :wink2:

My phone is ready :mf_rosetinted:

will be looking forward for the updates :wink2:

My phone is ready :mf_rosetinted:

Updates!!! Promised :wink2::huglove:

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg tomorow is the big day ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhasdklfjiafjiodgjaeoi[rtg

+1! :mf_rosetinted:

:yay::woot_jump:

mellody76 - the first ones in the paris queue: @_graciosa and me. ha. ;-p just bad that we have to sleep first. *g* off to bed http://twitpic.com/1ihu3q

2 minutes ago via Twitpic

thats.... early!!!! :blink:

nah! i don't think so! i think they probably went by the venue and took the pic, but she says they are going to bed :naughty:

have fun everyone!!!! and remember, we want reports and details! :teehee:

mellody76 - the first ones in the paris queue: @_graciosa and me. ha. ;-p just bad that we have to sleep first. *g* off to bed http://twitpic.com/1ihu3q

2 minutes ago via Twitpic

thats.... early!!!! :blink:

i might be crazy... but not THAT crazy! :naughty: guy is right, of course. :wink2: now we got up though, and after breakfast etc. making our way to the venue. still too early, am tired. :sneaky2: but couldn't sleep anymore, too excited. :aah:

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: