Mika in Paris, France at Bercy

Christine

Angele et Fanny ca serait cool que vous puissiez venir :huglove::wink2::

Au fait juste une question (pour confirmer ma réservation...), pour être en fosse et essayer d'être devant la scène comme d'habitude, il faut prendre catégorie 1 ou 2?

Merci :wink2:

je crois que c'est le grand dilemne!

cf french thread aussi,la question est posée!

maintenant,moi je pense que la cat. la moins chere(2,c'est ça?) est forcemment en fosse,donc devant

et les tribunes,plus cheres,sur les côtés;je vois pas trop autrement....

:blink:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Angele et Fanny ca serait cool que vous puissiez venir :huglove::wink2::

Au fait juste une question (pour confirmer ma réservation...), pour être en fosse et essayer d'être devant la scène comme d'habitude, il faut prendre catégorie 1 ou 2?

Merci :wink2:

J'ai achetee les billets de Cat. 2 pour etre devant la scene ... :wink2:

See the first post pic...I think it's a general arrangement of Bercy I think...

Mum called me today at school and she was like: "I got the Vienna ones, but I don't know about Paris. There's Cat1 and Cat2...which one is it the field one? "

Me: "Are you on MFC?"

Mum: "Yes!...Oh look just got a PM from Fanny! :biggrin2:"

Me: "Mum concentrate! Go to the forums: see the news, teh gossip, the other artists, the general chinwaggin and concerts gigs and performances"

Mum: "I see it!"

Me: "Go there and look for the Paris, Bercy thread!"

Mum: "Roger!"

Me: "see the very first post!!!"

Mum: "Oh there's me on the list! :wub2:"

Me: "DOWN!"

Mum: "Oh ok...Melman's right?"

Me: "Right! See the Bercy pic!"

Mum: "Ok got it! Cheaper tix it is then! :biggrin2:"

NOTE: I was in my break without a PC in front of my eyes! :hypo: jumping around the hallways all by myself of happiness! :teehee:

je crois que c'est le grand dilemne!

cf french thread aussi,la question est posée!

maintenant,moi je pense que la cat. la moins chere(2,c'est ça?) est forcemment en fosse,donc devant

et les tribunes,plus cheres,sur les côtés;je vois pas trop autrement....

Ah je n'ai pas été voir dans le French thread ...Justement j'en parlais avec Olga au téléphone, elle pense comme toi, et moi au départ j'avais pris cat1 alors j'ai contacté Sandbag pour qu'ils m'annulent la commande et j'ai pris cat2 finalement :aah: j'espère qu'on a juste, que cat2 c'est bien en fosse :blink: il y a pleins de plans différents sur google... :sneaky2:

it's a funny story!!

i was really happy to help your mother,but we're not sure for the moment,but it's seems to be logical like that ;)

I'm pretty sure it's correct! :naughty: I mean pricewards and logically...it's ok...If not...well..Mika will have all his fans in his tribunes! :lol3:

Coucou tout le monde ! :original:

Juste un petit tour sur http://www.bercy.fr pour voir comment la salle était configurée pour les autres concerts et voilà ce que ça donne, par exemple, pour le concert de Muse :

m_176261.gif

Catégorie 1 = gradins donc places assises, certainement non numérotées (placement libre donc je ne sais pas s'il faut arriver très en avance pour être bien placé)

Catégorie 2 = fosse donc debout dans la bousculade et la chaleur parait-il :sneaky2:

Pour avoir une idée, voilà la photo de la salle postée par judeline du MWS :

2577644316_d3079184a6_b.jpg

@Bianca: What a funny story!!:naughty: I tried once with my mum to check something in the MFC... without success :naughty:

btw thanks for your help :wink2: I think we're right but as Fanny said, we're not sure yet, but Sandbag was very quick and efficient this morning :wink2:

Helen back in action! :biggrin2::naughty:

IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

YAAAAAY! :dance_man:

I would like to be among the first rows (la fosse!) but did not know what to do this morning. The difference between category 1 and 2 were not obvious to me... I ordered category 1 seats... Now I'm puzzled, I read this thread and don't know if I made the right choice.

Sometimes, for gigs, there are different prices to be in the first rows... "Now I'm lost and I'm screaming for help!"

Don't worry Macboll ! I had exactly the same doubts so I have ordered some Cat 2 tickets, we will know when we receive the tickets ! (and I am sur we will find somebody else interested in the 2 other tickets)

Reading everything on all the forums, I am not pretty sure standing places are a good choice :blink:, maybe we should keep the seated ones and arrive early to get a good place ?

billets achetes ce jour

pour bercy !! cat 2

salut!super!!!

here it's the international/world wide:naughty: mika fanclub,if you want to speak with us,come here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2554709#post2554709

IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:thumb_yello:

great!!

if you need help to something,don't worry to ask frenchies ;)

GUYS!!! CHECK THIS OUT! :boing:

untitled-4.jpg

they've put up the explanation for the categories... :pbjt:

It's gonna be a hell of a chaos! :lol3:

Thanks Bianka! :thumb_yello: You should apply to work at Sandbag, communication is your middle name!

Now, I'm really lost: I booked CAT1 tickets thinking they would be a sort of VIP standing tickets, Sweetieval (we're going together to the gig) booked CAT2 tickets because, after reading the whole thread we were not sure to have made the right choice, so now, if even tickets for seats are not numbered.... IT WON'T BE CHAOS, IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE

Thanks Bianka! :thumb_yello: You should apply to work at Sandbag, communication is your middle name!

Now, I'm really lost: I booked CAT1 tickets thinking they would be a sort of VIP standing tickets, Sweetieval (we're going together to the gig) booked CAT2 tickets because, after reading the whole thread we were not sure to have made the right choice, so now, if even tickets for seats are not numbered.... IT WON'T BE CHAOS, IT WILL BE EVEN WORSE

Oh thanks! :lmfao: perhaps that maybe the only way to get my tix on time! :teehee: but I'd rather be friends with MFCers not enemies... :roftl:

I think you can ask them to change it if you want the standing in the fosse place. :dunno: You could give it a try!

Ok...thanks for making that thing obvious. I'm determined to get front row seats...:aah: do you think 6am in the morning would be late for queing? :teehee:

I told mum, I'm determined to fix an hour with all the MFCers on here to be there the first at the gates so we can be sure we'll get the front rows...

Hi !

I've just checked my emails and I was on the point to post that information received by Sandbag :

Hi,

I’m sorry that the information for the Paris tickets was not displayed very well initially (we were told both categories were general admission) but the promoter has now confirmed that the Cat 1 tickets are unreserved seats and Cat 2 are general admission standing tickets.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

So, B!anka, eventually you have taken seated places ? Am I right ?

Macboll : what do we do ? Queueing early will be necessary in each case (I was thinking around 7h00 o'clock which is quite early, OMG 6h00 is very early :teehee:)

Shall we keep the standing ones ? I PM you.

So, B!anka, eventually you have taken seated places ? Am I right ?

(I was thinking around 7h00 o'clock which is quite early, OMG 6h00 is very early :teehee:)

Shall we keep the standing ones ? I PM you.

No, dear, I've got Cat 2 tickets from the very beggining! :wink2:

Ok here's what I have to say about the queing:

WE ARE MFC: we are the hard-core fans. I don't think there will be other people to queue before us...perhaps average people coming to the gig will come to queue after 10:00 perhaps? (I have no experience whatsoever with this kind of gigs... :dunno: ) SO, we should see how things work out first at the gigs before the Paris one, when do people actually start queing and then fix an hour when we could all be there so we could have our advantages (?!?)

I heard somewhere, I don't know if it was the PDP gig, where people who have queued since the earliest hours of the morning got this wrist band and had the opportunity to get to the first row first! So what I'm saying is that apparently no matter when you have got your ticket the hour when you'll start queing is what matters the most, isn't it?

So, we should make it somehow and get MFC in the first rows! :thumb_yello: