• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 stars?! shame on them! :shocked:

thanks for posting! :flowers2:

Im still amazed how 2\3 are still using that horrible pic... :naughty:

and I woudnt mind sharing a flat with him... heck- Id kill to- sounds to me like tons of fun, some good music, funky cloths and really good food... heck yeah!

Edited by inbar_assaf

2 stars?! shame on them! :shocked:

thanks for posting! :flowers2:

Im still amazed how 2\3 are still using that horrible pic... :naughty:

and I woudnt mind sharing a flat with him... heck- Id kill to- sounds to me like tons of fun, some good music, funky cloths and really good food... heck yeah!

It's the first 2 stars I've seen lol :naughty:

I'm not fond of that picture either, he looks a bit stoned :roftl:

And I wouldn't mind either, just to see what he's like. And no way would Mika be jumping on your bed at 8am, he'd still be asleep! :lmfao:

Pfffffft I'd rather live with Mika than with the grotty boys who I'm sharing halls withnow. He'd be cleaning everything and I'd never have to lift a finger! Excellent!

He looks a bit like a kid at Christmas who's not quite sure what to make of their big present in that picture. It's not one of my favourites...*looks at desktop to recover* All's well now!

Thanks for posting!

I don't think I'd want to share with Mika either, I think he's got strong opinions and lots of fights would ensue, but I also think they have a very skewed perception of him.

Mika would probably have been with you acquiring the hangover, so the idea of him bouncing on your bed like a toddler is just :lmfao:

That is the Worst pic of him that I have seen.

I would be really ticked off about the 2 stars if it wasn't for the amazing reviews he has received.

This time I can legitimately blame it on the critic not the brilliant artist!:thumb_yello:

The reviewer/critic can insert his head back up his arse where it belongs if he that is what he thinks of TBWKTM.

I love the mental image of Mika bounding into a friend's bedroom at 8am, throwing open the curtains and jumping on the bed. :teehee:

I'm sure he's done that a time or two, yet something tells me that these days he's not much of a morning person. :roftl:

Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

He can be my alarm clock anyday :naughty: