UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I think under 14s are usually allowed in the seated circle and accompanied by an adult. So 8 years olds would be okay. :thumb_yello:

that'd be brill he'd be so excited and saves on the babysitting...just got to wait then:boxed:

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:groovy:

hello freddie you're still flying about on here like a crazed hypo typer

how long have we got to wait:aah:

Why change me now :roftl:

Actually you will see I type that way then crash :naughty: .. it happens often :naughty:

Todayyyy .... Mika world is random and fun and and keeps us waiting :roftl:

WOAH!

He ALWAYS does at least a couple in London!!!

Wales, Ireland and the SW of England are the ones that get the thin end of the wedge!

Londoners never have to worry about getting a gig!

Exactly!! If he hasn't got at least 2 dates in the SW then I will seriously be getting him map of the South West for christmas!:sneaky2:

Jazzy doesn't live in Clacton does she :shocked: Cos' I do ... and I thought Jemma lived in Chelmsford .... I'm confused :aah:

OHHHHH YOOOOUUU COME FROM CLACTON...I knew someone did, just got the wrong person ROFL :roftl: I knew I'd make a f*ck up somewhere! Jemma DID live in Chelmsford but she moved. I'm sure she said Witham lol

Whoever came up with the phrase 'patience is a virtue' was talking sh*t.

I take it there is still no sign of any announcement! Me and Sarah were getting very excited planning which UK citites to see him in. Fingers crossed he does announce it, i dont think i can wait till next monday if that is when he meant.

Id like seats, cause im scared of being trampled and it would be good if 8 years olds allowed :pbjt:

WOO HOO Jen - will be lovely to see you again! :woot_jump:

...The Anvil, Basingstoke (eh Rose :wink2:) - capacity 1,389 and walking distance from home... oh well, a girl can dream :aah:

OHHHHH YOOOOUUU COME FROM CLACTON...I knew someone did, just got the wrong person ROFL :roftl: I knew I'd make a f*ck up somewhere! Jemma DID live in Chelmsford but she moved. I'm sure she said Witham lol

Ooh ... I didn't know she'd moved .... :thumb_yello:

Yep .... me in Clacton ... you had me thinking someone else lived here ... lol .... it's only poor me though :wink2:

I take it there is still no sign of any announcement! Me and Sarah were getting very excited planning which UK citites to see him in. Fingers crossed he does announce it, i dont think i can wait till next monday if that is when he meant.

There's been nothing. D'you want me to facebook you and Sarah when there's news?

Jazzy doesn't live in Clacton does she :shocked: Cos' I do ... and I thought Jemma lived in Chelmsford .... I'm confused :aah:

No Jazzy does not!!!

Right county though!!

largemap.gif

Amendment. :biggrin2:

damn you being the one closest to London! I was until you beat me :aah: