adicat

Hulo Everyone

i was on the old MIKA forums when 'Life in Cartoon Motion' came out, but i never made it over here.

i first heard about MIKA when he was on Jools Holland, a friend of mine that had lived in Britain passed me the link from YouTube, and thus the journey began.

Waiting for the album to come out was horrid. It seemed like forever

i have been blessed to be to both of MIKA's Toronto shows, and well, i think i have taken up enough of your time. For now at least

:blink: adi

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulo Everyone

i was on the old MIKA forums when 'Life in Cartoon Motion' came out, but i never made it over here.

i first heard about MIKA when he was on Jools Holland, a friend of mine that had lived in Britain passed me the link from YouTube, and thus the journey began.

Waiting for the album to come out was horrid. It seemed like forever

i have been blessed to be to both of MIKA's Toronto shows, and well, i think i have taken up enough of your time. For now at least

:blink: adi

welcome to mfc! are you going to the upcoming toronto show in october?

oh yes i bought my tickets from mikasounds.com the minute they went on sale, i am so excited, this time i am bringing my monsters (children) they are sooo excited too. Especially the little one. i just hope i can keep him from getting squished cause he wants to be as 'close to the front as he can get!'

next week i am going to make us some shirts, i made a couple 'relax' shirts for the mod club show, i should try to find the photos

nice to meet all of you!

:bye:

oh yes i bought my tickets from mikasounds.com the minute they went on sale, i am so excited, this time i am bringing my monsters (children) they are sooo excited too. Especially the little one. i just hope i can keep him from getting squished cause he wants to be as 'close to the front as he can get!'

next week i am going to make us some shirts, i made a couple 'relax' shirts for the mod club show, i should try to find the photos

nice to meet all of you!

Hi and welcome to MFC. Wow you're a keen mum, taking yr monsters with you:thumb_yello:(I'm leaving mine at home:teehee:)