Mika's astrology and birth chart

mamsie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite part - He is my hero =D

Sagittarius, an adventurous and conquering fire sign, is dominant in your chart: you are enthusiastic, enterprising, optimistic, very sociable, and mobile - you have itchy feet, both physically and mentally. Nobody gets bored with you because you are always planning things and suggesting excursions, at least... when you are around and not already gone on a trip! Obviously, so many movements for one man may scare people off, and some of them may even criticize your brutality or your tendency to loose your temper, but you are so warm and genuine, so expansive, isn't this a good thing? And all the more so, since your sense of humour is overwhelming...

With Leo as a dominant sign, you naturally shine brightly. Your dignity, your sense of honour, and your generosity can almost turn you into a solar mythological hero, a knight or a lord from the ancient times.

Leo: Passions burn in the mind and the body of a Leo lover. They radiate sexual confidence and like a majestic king of jungle they like to take charge in bed. The Leo lover likes to explore the pleasures of sex. Do not hurt the ego of the Leo lover and instead if possible sing praises. They have to be attached or fond of their lover to enjoy sex. No other zodiac sign can be so majestic and theatrical and grand in lovemaking.

:das::lmfao:

Leo: Passions burn in the mind and the body of a Leo lover. They radiate sexual confidence and like a majestic king of jungle they like to take charge in bed. The Leo lover likes to explore the pleasures of sex. Do not hurt the ego of the Leo lover and instead if possible sing praises. They have to be attached or fond of their lover to enjoy sex. No other zodiac sign can be so majestic and theatrical and grand in lovemaking.

:das::lmfao:

Oh gosh, I'm also a Leo :aah:

This is my favorite part - He is my hero =D

Sagittarius, an adventurous and conquering fire sign, is dominant in your chart: you are enthusiastic, enterprising, optimistic, very sociable, and mobile - you have itchy feet, both physically and mentally. Nobody gets bored with you because you are always planning things and suggesting excursions, at least... when you are around and not already gone on a trip! Obviously, so many movements for one man may scare people off, and some of them may even criticize your brutality or your tendency to loose your temper, but you are so warm and genuine, so expansive, isn't this a good thing? And all the more so, since your sense of humour is overwhelming...

With Leo as a dominant sign, you naturally shine brightly. Your dignity, your sense of honour, and your generosity can almost turn you into a solar mythological hero, a knight or a lord from the ancient times.

Thanks for posting;:thumb_yello::naughty: I love this:) Mika's our shinning sun:):biggrin2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow: