Mika's astrology!!!-Its in the stars!

mika- I love you

Me and myself have been studying astrology for a year now, and I've become very fond of the subject! So since its been the Easter holls, I've been doing absolutly LOADS of studying on our Mr Mika! I've found out that me and Mika are very compatible (lol) and he's actually got my sign (sagittarius) in 4 houses! So I just wanted to share all of my research with you guys! (I couldn't keep it too myself) So here! I'm gonna thank Zaxiop- because she made me want to find out more about Mika in astrology!

Mica Sex M

Beirut 0 Lebanon 08/18/1983 12:00 - Julian day 2445564.92

Adjust -2.00 ST 10.07 Lat 33.52 Long -35.30

Planets in Mica's (Mika's) Birth Chart

Sun-Leo

Moon-Sagittarius

Mercury-Virgo

Venus-Virgo

Mars-Leo

Jupiter-Sagittarius

Saturn-Libra

Uranus-Sagittarius

Neptune-Sagittarius

Pluto-Libra

Lilith-Aquarius

Asc node-Gemini

Rising-Virgo

Full Birth Chart Information (Do note that this is very confusing and may loose you- personally I thought not all these descriptions match Mika in anyway- but its just a little bit of fun to read about! By the way- you may realise that actually some of these descriptions REALLY DO match him- scary eh?!)

Sun in Leo

He is masterful, likes authority, aspires towards an ideal. A little too pretentious and always wanting things. He likes to give advice. He is honest, frank, loyal, open and sincere.

Weaknesses: pride, vanity, arrogance, presumption and disdain of others.

Moon in Sagittarius

Likes to throw himself into the unknown and into adventure: he is agile, tough and enthusiastic. Attracted to long voyages, to discover the unknown.

Weaknesses: takes great risks in throwing himself into the unknown and into adventure. Audacious, bold and rebellious. Unable to stay in one place, is always ready to risk everything to achieve his goal.

Mercury in Virgo

He discusses, deduces and judges. He reasons logically and accurately.

Weaknesses: he is easily irritable and nervous. He tells off and criticizes. He is impulsive and manic.

Venus in Virgo

Gives help to sick and old people. He is very devoted, does not show emotions: he is prudish and never lets himself go, either through fear of ridicule or through fear of not being loved in return as much as he loves. Always suspects the feelings of others. He is therefore sometimes too undemonstrative, so the other (thinking she is not loved) will leave.

Weaknesses: likes to flirt and provoke. He is perfectly in command of his own feelings, which often lack passion or force. His love is never for free but must automatically bring a bonus, be it only an intellectual pleasure.

Mars in Leo

Combative strength. He always realizes his schemes. Can undertake big projects, conclude them successfully and receive the deserved rewards. He likes responsibilities and difficulties above all, and imposes himself forcefully.

Weaknesses: Combative force can lead to violence if he thinks it necessary. He is bold, presumptuous, intrepid: he likes to face danger and can naturally have a few hiccups on the way.

Jupiter in Sagittarius

He is agreeable, seductive, engaging and generous.

Weaknesses: immoderate taste for sport and games.

Saturn in Libra

Recognized for his seriousness, moral qualities. He is respectable, conscientious.

Weaknesses: not open to new ideas.

Uranus in Sagittarius

He is shy, delicate but proud, bold and lively.

Neptune in Sagittarius

Likes long voyages, things foreign, water.

Pluto in Libra

Brings changes.

Interplanetary aspects

The interplanetary aspects have a strong influence on the character and disposition of the individual and, consequently, on his destiny.

The conjunction aspect is variable and depends above all on the nature of the conjoint planets.

379 Conjunction Moon - Neptune

317 Conjunction Jupiter - Uranus

He knows what's going on at a glance. He thirsts after knowledge, and is a good organizer. He is very independent, likes his freedom of action, is a non-conformist. He is very agreeable company and is always in demand.

206 Sextile Moon - Saturn

He controls his feelings. He has a sense of duty, of self-esteem and is prudent. He can concentrate on a long-term task, manual or intellectual. He perseveres and is serious in everything he does.

199 Conjunction Saturn - Pluto

He perseveres, achieves his projects through hard work.

176 Trine Sun - Moon

He has lots of vitality. He likes public life, he is popular and his company is appreciated. He is balanced, at ease with himself and gets on very well with his parents.

162 Sextile Moon - Pluto

He wavers between a rich and successful love life and social success. He has difficulty in succeeding in both. Almost always, the choice comes down on an ideal emotional life.

142 Trine Sun - Neptune

He has a fertile imagination, is full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that he uses on the professional level. He likes the Arts, beauty.

140 Sextile Sun - Pluto

He is aware of the goal to be achieved. He is strong, and always picks himself up after a setback.

137 Trine Mars - Jupiter

He has a good sense of organization, he is jovial, frank and sincere. He is full of dynamism and over-abundant energy. He loves life and takes all it has to offer. He likes sports and the outdoor life. He is successful professionally and emotionally. He usually has lots of children.

67 Trine Mars - Uranus

He possesses exceptional energy. He is impulsive but bold. He takes on risky enterprises for the good of the community, with all the energy he possesses. He has a great need of his independence, likes his freedom of action.

-54 Square Mars - Saturn

He is only interested in doing something if there are problems attached: once these are solved, he goes on to something else which has complications. He likes to overcome obstacles, is tough, does not have too many feelings, especially in business. He is egoistic, violent and stubborn. He does not always make friends.

51 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

-47 Square Venus - Uranus

He looks for new sensations in love and is often unsatisfied by affairs which quickly turn into purely conventional relationships. He likes novelty, adventure, the eccentric: he is frivolous, unstable, unfaithful. Marriage is not for him and, if he does throw himself into this adventure, it will end in divorce, written off as a youthful mistake. As a result of his numerous love affairs, he makes sure his line is continued.

-41 Square Mercury - Neptune

He makes errors of judgement, and lacks sincerity. He lets things happen, and is happy in his dreamworld. Confronted by reality, he is hesitant, incapable of being tested and falls back into his imaginary world. He might become a drug-taker.

41 Sextile Saturn - Neptune

His plans are realized in a methodical fashion, he works hard to achieve success.

-34 Square Venus - Jupiter

He is nonchalant, pretentious, full of self-importance. He likes what is beautiful and sometimes ostentatious, and spends lots of money for the sake of appearances. He likes to please and has numerous amorous adventures. He is unfaithful and undergoes tribulations in love.

-11 Square Moon - Mercury

He is happy in his imaginary world and thus is happy nowhere, because he can never find his ideal world - thus causing a lot of change, instability and also disquiet. He is a liar, a gossip and leaves himself open to criticism. His lies save him. If the other aspects allow, he can be a very good novelist.

6 Trine Moon - Venus

He is gracious, sweet and gay(THE GAY AS IN HAPPINESS :naughty: ). He likes pleasure and entertainment, but also the Arts. He needs tenderness, loves and wants children. He appreciates home life in a comfortable atmosphere.

-2 Square Mars - Pluto

He is violent, brutal, irascible and succeeds in crushing others, without giving it a thought.

asteroide signs in Mica's chart

Chiron-Gemini

Ceres-Aquarius

Pallas-Capricorn

Juno-Taurus

Vesta-Gemini

Fortune-Aries

South node-Aries

Mica's sign types

Signs masculine 8

Signs of fire 6

Signs feminine 2

Signs of earth 2

Signs cardinals 2

Signs of air 2

Signs fixed 2

Signs of water 0

Signs mutable 6

chart.png

Why don't you go and see how compatible you are with Mr Mika?

I'm also taking requests, if you want to find out about your astrology

just give me your name, gender, time of birth (OPTIONAL), your Birth date, the city you were born in (eg. Beiruit) and give me the place of the city (eg. Lebanon)

PM meDon't be scared- I'm happy to do this for you! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh, damn

how do you do it anyway?

Odd little sites here and there, when I've collected all the information I need I search for the meanings and such-basically its all a matter of patience :roftl: As I said I've studied it for a year now

:naughty: (what a waste of time LOL)

:wub2: Hiya , 'Mika I Love You' ...... Great thread ... :thumb_yello:

Only , as an astrologer myself , there is much that we don't know ( & cannot find out ) without a birth time .... we CAN see some stuff .... only birth time gives us so much more info. ........ HOWEVER , yeh .... we can play with other info. .......... others have started threads like this before ..... & GO FOR IT !!!! :thumb_yello:

Can you also find out what my star sign is?

because after 24 years I still don't know :blush-anim-cl: I'm on the edge between a Libra and a Scorpio. So i really want to know which one I am :blush-anim-cl:

Name: Patricia

Date: 23-10-1983

Time of birth: 16:33

Place: Delft, The Netherlands.

Can you also find out what my star sign is?

because after 24 years I still don't know :blush-anim-cl: I'm on the edge between a Libra and a Scorpio. So i really want to know which one I am :blush-anim-cl:

Name: Patricia

Date: 23-10-1983

Time of birth: 16:33

Place: Delft, The Netherlands.

Hiya Starrats !! I calculated your chart & IF your birth time is correct you are definately a Libran !! :thumb_yello:

However Pluto (ruler of Scorpio) is the same degree as your Sun in Libra , so you may often 'feel' very much like a Scorpio !! :wink2::punk:

how do you know he was born at 12:00? :blink:

anyway.. don't do drugs Meeks:newyear:

Na, he wasn't really- I talked to a professional about it- they said if you don't know their birth time, use 12:00 pm, because its in the middle of the day.

LOL I doubt he'll do drugs- as I said, not all of it sounds like him at all!:thumb_yello:

Oh thank you!!!!:D I love astrology too, so this is very cool:thumb_yello:

I love birth charts, excpet when they are inacccurate....:blink:

this one seems really good though, thanx for sharing:thumb_yello:

No probs!!! I can see you are a fan of astrology too!!! *points to your username* :naughty::thumb_yello:

No probs!!! I can see you are a fan of astrology too!!! *points to your username* :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah a huge fan, I've so many books on it, but never got a good birth chart, because I'm too cheap to pay for one:naughty: :bleh:

Could you do one for me?(if its not any trouble) That Mika one was so good!:D

I do know that my rising sign is in Leo....:wub2::naughty:

Hang on I think I'm Sagitarious. I think. If I was born on 23rd November I would be Sagitarious wouldnt I? I found out the other day that Mika is the same Chinese Zodiac animal thing as me aswell (pig) and it was the year of the pig last year and it deffinately was a good year for Mika last year, and an amazing year for me.

Hang on I think I'm Sagitarious. I think. If I was born on 23rd November I would be Sagitarious wouldnt I? I found out the other day that Mika is the same Chinese Zodiac animal thing as me aswell (pig) and it was the year of the pig last year and it deffinately was a good year for Mika last year, and an amazing year for me.

cool, yeah I think you are a Saggitarius, but your also very near Scorpio:wink2:

yeah I think last year was known as "the year of adventure" in some astrology.

And I read that last year was a great year for travel, and it was for so many people!!!:D

Great! A lot of it is spot on, but I don't think he's violent, unless he's pulled the heads off a few teddys in frustration!

I'd say he'd have a bit of a temper:naughty: I don't know why, he just seems like he might be a little frightening when provoked....:naughty:

3 days before my b'day!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk: hey Sagittarian sister!