PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thought I'd ask because I hate asking people when they're gonna give me cash if they owe to me. Best just to get it cleared up straight away so everyone knows what's going on.

Have you booked it? Gosh this is exciting. Seeing Mika in Glasgow. Cor. If my dad knew he'd go nutty - hope I don't run into any relatives!

Okay, thought I'd ask because I hate asking people when they're gonna give me cash if they owe to me. Best just to get it cleared up straight away so everyone knows what's going on.

Have you booked it? Gosh this is exciting. Seeing Mika in Glasgow. Cor. If my dad knew he'd go nutty - hope I don't run into any relatives!

Yep we're booked! I've got a Family room so if anyone wants to join us let me know!

Wheeey! Thanks for doing that!

I've totally taken advantage of the sale - it means I don't have to drive into Sheffield or Leeds or pay massive car park charges. And I can get more sleep as well. :biggrin2:

Well I;e got a ticket - just in case :naughty: - but I will have to work out how to get to Glasgow from Leeds.

:mf_rosetinted: I was hoping to meet scg

aww ! of course you`ll see me .. im excited to here your coming :snog:

I can get a family room a the Paisley Road (about 10 min walk from the venue, it's where I stayed last time) for £19. Shall I book it?

Yeah, go for it.

How d'you want me to pay for my bit? If you've got paypal I can send it to you through that now.

May I join you?

It's the start of my roadtrip.

lesbo alert in glasgow ! :roftl:

Im definitely going now, my sister got me ticks as a Christmas present:bow:. This is my first Mika gig:woot_jump:

That's fab! Some of my tickets were birthday presents! I'll have to ask for train fares for Christmas! Lol!

Ohhh a Mika virgin! I love seeing people at their first gig, you'll be blown away! :thumb_yello:

Im definitely going now, my sister got me ticks as a Christmas present:bow:. This is my first Mika gig:woot_jump:

yeah another scot .... now theres 5 of us going ! still out-numbered by outsiders though :naughty:

Edited by scg

yeah another scot .... now theres 5 of us going ! still out-numbered by outsiders though :naughty:

Outsiders? I'll have you know my mum's side of the family can trace it's heritage back to some bloke to do with Mary Queen of Scots! I think I'm allowed to wear Blackwatch tartan or something like that!! :naughty:

I'm part Scottish as well and loads of my family live around the Glasgow area.

I just have to avoid them because they'll probably phone my dad and say 'what's Laura doing in Glasgow?'

Thank God most of them have never even met me.

Outsiders? I'll have you know my mum's side of the family can trace it's heritage back to some bloke to do with Mary Queen of Scots! I think I'm allowed to wear Blackwatch tartan or something like that!! :naughty:

well to be honest im not a true scot im really the same as you ...... born in cardiff raised in glasgow :tongue2:

Hi Everybody !!

It's totally crazy but me and some of my friends of the french forum are coming !!!!!! :teehee:

We're so happy ! can't wait to be there and to see you !

We'll be there for a few days, like that we want to discover Scotland a little bit and we'll go in the Highlands :wub2:

I'm so happy !

And it's really better than in France : the venue is so small... :wub2:

In France, the smallest ones are 6000 people and the Paris gig is a 17000 people venue...so it'll be more intimist and more relax for us ! :blush-anim-cl: