MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Is freddie not going to this one? :shocked:I'm still looking for a ticket, are they sold out yet or does anyone have one to sell?

sold out ! seemly its not selling too well :shocked:

Edited by scg

Are sales poor?!!:blink:

yeah well thats what vinnie`s telling me whilst gloating grrrrrrrr ! & he should know ....... hopefully sales get better now that all that festive pish is over with :thumb_yello:

Well his gig Newcastle is sold out now so hopefully he will stir up some sales for this one!! I really hope he gets a good atmosphere in Glasgow, it would be a shame if he didnt, mind you i would not be complaining if it was just me.....and mika!!

Well his gig Newcastle is sold out now so hopefully he will stir up some sales for this one!! I really hope he gets a good atmosphere in Glasgow, it would be a shame if he didnt, mind you i would not be complaining if it was just me.....and mika!!

i never been to any glasgow gig thats never had a brill atmosphere ...... we rock at gigs :naughty:

If it's anything like last time, it will ROCK!!!

Wanted to know what everyones plans are for after the gig? Few places are open Garage nightclub looks like the best shout closely followed by Tattoo!

Wheres everyone else going if you are going out after it?

xx

Last time we went to Frankenstiens, which was brilliant, had a great time there. But that was the night before the gig:naughty:

Wanted to know what everyones plans are for after the gig? Few places are open Garage nightclub looks like the best shout closely followed by Tattoo!

xx

Some of us are old and will probably be heading back to the hotel for a sit down and a cup of cocoa :mf_rosetinted:

xx

Ill be heading back to Edinburgh... cuz I am that cool:teehee:

It does not matter what age you are - Glasgow caters for all =D

xx

well i want to go out but i have people coming back to mine after the gig , if theres people going out afterwards yeah im up for it i`ll just need to tell the others to make sure theyve got dosh or they will just need to jump a cab back to mine as i aint a bank !