MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

I have work this day unless I can get time off so I probs won't be there till after 6.30pm, which probs won't be bad cos Newcastle is cold and q-ing is even colder lol, but it shuld be fine, the Q didnt start to get big till after about that time amyway last time.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have work this day unless I can get time off so I probs won't be there till after 6.30pm, which probs won't be bad cos Newcastle is cold and q-ing is even colder lol, but it shuld be fine, the Q didnt start to get big till after about that time amyway last time.

Hmmm 6.30 is late hun :shocked:

Twas packed last time around then :blink:

party afterwards??? :shocked: omg so there!!! :aah: school doesn't matter i can fall asleep in something... :naughty:

what time are you planning to queue? i have school beforehand so will i be too late to get a good spot?

I thought it was half term?? I shall have to check now....

5 should be fine , sorry I didnt know you were a youngling :thumb_yello:

<sorry parents for trying to take your youngling partying> :roftl:

You leading people astray again???:blink::naughty:

• 2 months later...
Hi folks!

I'm so excited to go !!! (even if I have to wait nearly a month :wub2: )

I would like to know if people from Newcastle could advice me for reliable youth (or not) Hostels for 2 persons??

xxx

Work with me on that one , Ill help as being for Up North :biggrin2:

Its shall be damn fabby:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Not long now until we blow Newcastle's roof off :biggrin2:

I just get my two tickets this morning yeahhhh :pbjt: :pbjt:

I have a question: Do the doors open at 7? what time does the concert really begin?

'cause I arrive from Edinburgh at 7 :S

Edited by iamgolden

I dreamt about this gig last night....it was taking place in a small working mens club near ST. James's Park (the football ground).. and some of the MFC were there:blink: It was all very bizzare:naughty: and that was before I got the email about tickets being on the way!!!

my tickets came today but I was at work:sneaky2: now getting them on Saturday:thumb_yello:

I dreamt about this gig last night....it was taking place in a small working mens club near ST. James's Park (the football ground).. and some of the MFC were there:blink: It was all very bizzare:naughty: and that was before I got the email about tickets being on the way!!!

my tickets came today but I was at work:sneaky2: now getting them on Saturday:thumb_yello:

That really is huh? :shocked:

Mine tommorow!:thumb_yello:

Nice if he did fill put st james park :wub2:

gRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR delever to MY WORKS ADDRESS YOU NUMPTIES! I DID SAY :aah:

Time and time again I miss them ... smeg heads:boxed:

I would have missed mine today ... except my Mummy was home so she signed for it .... :yay: for Mummy's :naughty: