MIKA @ the Centre, Brighton

dcdeb

I would guess that it will finish between 10.30 and 11pm. I doubt that Mika will start any earlier than 9pm.

Your mum driving you all sounds a much better idea. Although getting there by train isn't bad, getting home again sounds like it would be a nightmare.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that it will finish between 10.30 and 11pm. I doubt that Mika will start any earlier than 9pm.

Your mum driving you all sounds a much better idea. Although getting there by train isn't bad, getting home again sounds like it would be a nightmare.

Indeed it would be a nightmare. Thank you so much for replying! Guess what?!?!? We're getting tickets!!!!!!!!! :aah:

• 3 weeks later...

Been reading what people said about the fact that even though they waited for ages for the doors to open, but they didn't get front row because of the organisation...

Because I live on the Isle of Wight, we're getting the 4pm boat because school doesn't finish till 3pm. So does anyone know or reckon that if Mum really put her foot down, we'd have any chance of getting near the front. We've got standing tickets...maybe if anyone knows, then can tell me. Thanks :biggrin2:

Been reading what people said about the fact that even though they waited for ages for the doors to open' date=' but they didn't get front row because of the organisation...

Because I live on the Isle of Wight, we're getting the 4pm boat because school doesn't finish till 3pm. So does anyone know or reckon that if Mum really put her foot down, we'd have any chance of getting near the front. We've got standing tickets...maybe if anyone knows, then can tell me. Thanks :biggrin2:[/quote']

I really don't know ... I can only speak for myself and the two times I've been there ... that the opening of the front doors have no baring on the opening of the auditorium doors .... so yes ... you have a good chance of getting front row ... or no chance of getting front row .... their are alot of doors and it's pot luck when they open them ... I haven't been to Brighton since 2005 though ... so maybe they do organise it better .... just don't hope for front row hunny ... just in case you're disappointed ... in a way I'm glad this will be my last Mika gig for that week ... and after seeing him 5 times I might not even want front row .... :lmfao:

so yes ... you have a good chance of getting front row ... or no chance of getting front row .... their are alot of doors and it's pot luck when they open them ... I haven't been to Brighton since 2005 though ... so maybe they do organise it better .... just don't hope for front row hunny ... just in case you're disappointed ... in a way I'm glad this will be my last Mika gig for that week ... and after seeing him 5 times I might not even want front row .... :lmfao:

Thank you very much for that... I won't hold my hopes on getting front row, so we'll just have to see :wink2:

And seriously, 5 times?! God, you're so lucky! I'm pretty sure though that if I'd had that opportunity, I'd really love to have front row everytime! :lol3:

Thank you again though :biggrin2: x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone know when the tickets will be sent, because my mum keeps going "It's 23 days and the tickets still haven't come!" She only knows it's 23 days because I'm couting down (so excited), but I said I'd ask and see if any of you've got your tickets yet, or if you know when they will come! Thanks!!! :thumb_yello:

Anyone know when the tickets will be sent, because my mum keeps going "It's 23 days and the tickets still haven't come!" She only knows it's 23 days because I'm couting down (so excited), but I said I'd ask and see if any of you've got your tickets yet, or if you know when they will come! Thanks!!! :thumb_yello:

For Bristol tickets from Sandbag were posted last Thursday. I do not have ticks for Brighton but I think they should arrive in the next couple of days if you ordered them via Mikasounds.

If you bought them from mikasounds they must have sent you an email a few days ago that the tickets are on their way. Dont worry I'm sure you'll get them very soon.

Mine arrived today.

lol I wasn't actually in when mine came. My mum was asleep on the sofa. It was really lucky that she woke up!!!!

haha, my dad was the only one in, and he had headphones in doing work, so he didnt hear the door, and me and mum had just popped down the road - we were about 40 mins, and they could have arrived all day!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have posted this on extra ticket thread, but thought adding it here too couldn't hurt.

A friend of mine bought three standing tickets for BRIGHTON - unaware that it was not the best thing to do with a ten year old! He now has 3 seated tickets for himself and his family, but has three spare standing tickets at face value if anyone wants them.

Please PM me if interested.

Hi

I've received my tickets -seated tickets- and it says "doors open 18h30"

But does anyone know at what time the show starts ?

Is there a first part ? (did not want to look at the other english gig's reports or videos, I want a total surprise for that gig :thumb_yello:)

I am asking this because I am coming from France and then from Dover and don't know at what time I will be arriving in Brighton...

By the way I am South Balcony row C... anyone else in this area ?

I fear I will be quite far from the stage looking at the Brighton Centre pictures, don't really know what to think ?... Shall I bring some binoculars ? (It can't be worse than the Parc des Princes for me anyway lol)

See you there British Mika's fans :wink2:and the other fans too of course !

Edited by Sweetieval

Hi

I've received my tickets -seated tickets- and it says "doors open 18h30"

But does anyone know at what time the show starts ?

Is there a first part ? (did not want to look at the other english gig's reports or videos, I want a total surprise for that gig :thumb_yello:)

I am asking this because I am coming from France and then from Dover and don't know at what time I will be arriving in Brighton...

By the way I am South Balcony row C... anyone else in this area ?

I fear I will be quite far from the stage looking at the Brighton Centre pictures, don't really know what to think ?... Shall I bring some binoculars ? (It can't be worse than the Parc des Princes for me anyway lol)

See you there British Mika's fans :wink2:and the other fans too of course !

If it follows hammersmith, there is Erik Hassel first, with mika on at 9pm :thumb_yello:

But the doors opened at 7 for hammersmith, so if evrything happns half an hour earlier, thn it will be 8:30. Good luck :thumb_yello: