TV: Mika on Late Show with David Letterman (CBS)

dcdeb

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh that's the tricky thing about concerts! Especially if you're in an area where they only play for one night and not three. :naughty: Is this your first one? My first one was in 2007. My friend and I were almost into an accident on the way back because we were traveling through an area where animals love to play that game called "cross the road when I car comes." :boxed:

Goodness, I'm glad you made it back safely, that's scary. and yes, will be my first Mika show! I have a feeling I will make a total fool of myself and turn into a 16 year-old again. :aah:

:roftl::lmfao::lmfao:

:roftl::roftl:

that one was a good bit.

Ohmygoshhhh, its either reeeally late on a school night, or letterman's on fire right now :naughty:

You beat me. THAT one was my favorite!!!! :lmfao:

The "instead of a security blanket he clutches a Shamwow" one was good too. :aah:

SAME :lmao:

OMG that was so funny, im like peeing myself, thanks david :sneaky2::roftl:

Goodness, I'm glad you made it back safely, that's scary. and yes, will be my first Mika show! I have a feeling I will make a total fool of myself and turn into a 16 year-old again. :aah:

I was scared! Luckily it was just 3 raccoons, or well maybe 2 if lucky by time we were done. I just remember talking then hearing the brakes squeal, felt a bump, then the car slowly turning towards a guardrail as it came to a stop. Then my next thought was that we were going to get hit by a car from behind because I knew one was back there. I freaked out after because we drove through an area where moose are popular and one of our mutual friends had a horrible accident with one there.

If you get to meet him don't do what I did the first time and forget to speak! There's something about him that made me forget my words. I was going to say hi and something else... yeah that didn't happen. :lmfao:

Ohmygoshhhh, its either reeeally late on a school night, or letterman's on fire right now :naughty:

SAME :lmao:

OMG that was so funny, im like peeing myself, thanks david :sneaky2::roftl:

Normally when I see him do the top 10 it's nothing I know about.

Geez I'm laying in bed trying to watch and my cat is sitting beside me tapping my arm. She'll tap it twice then wait and tap it again. :roftl:

OOOOH THANK GOD!

My TV screen went BLANK! The station put up a screen saying they're having technical difficulties! Seriously right before Mika came on! I was starting to wonder why the world doesn't want me to see him this year! :tears:

He's playing Blame It On The Girls and sounds great! :wub2:

What's he wearing?

He was wearing a white jacket that had a black design running down the front. White pants too I think. I wasn't paying much attention to his pants. :naughty:

At the end Letterman gave the new backup singer his coat since it was cold in the studio.

He was wearing a white jacket that had a black design running down the front. White pants too I think. I wasn't paying much attention to his pants. :naughty:

At the end Letterman gave the new backup singer his coat since it was cold in the studio.

Aw, how sweet :naughty: