Omg, why did you have to mention that :aah:

Sooo, I guess the doors open right about now? :boing:

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DEF can't come quick enough, please don't mention the C word in October, thanks! :naughty:

Yeah something like that and it means he's moving on to his adolesence, if I hear that word one more time I will have to shoot myself :naughty:

Tesco were already advertising their toys, and not just toys, toys "for C______" I actually died a little inside. It's like in About a Boy where the main guy hears his dad's Christmas song in the shops earlier and earlier each year.

I did all my shopping on Amazon last year and finished the lot in about 20 minutes. I was quite pleased with myself. Of course it meant everyone got books, dvds and cds, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Ohhhhh no I'm not as sick of adolesence as I was of 'It's weird to think that a year and a half ago I was studying at the Royal College of Music'. That one got mega irritating to me. I know it's not his fault because he gets asked the same rubbish twenty times a day but still...word for word sometimes!

Omg, why did you have to mention that :aah:

Sooo, I guess the doors open right about now? :boin:

Yeah, they're 5 hours behind UK time right? I think that's what I figured out earlier.

Ahhhh I wanna know what the set looks liiiiike.

Wait, will there still be all the foil? I don't want the foil to go! As itchy as it is when it falls down my top, I love the stuff!

Tesco were already advertising their toys, and not just toys, toys "for C______" I actually died a little inside. It's like in About a Boy where the main guy hears his dad's Christmas song in the shops earlier and earlier each year.

I did all my shopping on Amazon last year and finished the lot in about 20 minutes. I was quite pleased with myself. Of course it meant everyone got books, dvds and cds, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Ohhhhh no I'm not as sick of adolesence as I was of 'It's weird to think that a year and a half ago I was studying at the Royal College of Music'. That one got mega irritating to me. I know it's not his fault because he gets asked the same rubbish twenty times a day but still...word for word sometimes!

I love About a Boy :naughty:

I'm quite fed up of the Tim Burton reference aswell. :sneaky2:

Sorry Meeks :teehee:

I love the units of time, I wish my life was like that. And I wish I had a designated unit for watching Countdown. :roftl:

Yeeeeah, but I suppose it IS a good way to describe it and not everybody watches every single interview that he does so they don't realise he's just chatting the same rubbish over and over. Perhaps we should tell him to stop being so boring and selfish and he should think of something new, exciting and witty to say every time he gets asked a question. :wink2:

Yeah, they're 5 hours behind UK time right? I think that's what I figured out earlier.

Ahhhh I wanna know what the set looks liiiiike.

Wait, will there still be all the foil? I don't want the foil to go! As itchy as it is when it falls down my top, I love the stuff!

I don't care for the foil but I hope there'll still be confetti of some sort :wub2:

I don't care for the foil but I hope there'll still be confetti of some sort :wub2:

I found two pieces of it perfectly preserved in my purse yesterday. It's been...3 weeks since I last saw him but I don't even know if it was from that gig!

I loved the big long streamers that he used to have on the dodgy holiday tour. I've kept one from each of those gigs I went to, but at the second one me and another girl were tracking down the same one and we met in the middle so we had to split it. :roftl:

Omg! :boing:

foxybacon Front and centre for @mikasounds at the sound academy. Our gals are Big Girls,yay

OMG that's wicked! I wonder if he's recruiting Big Girls at each show beforehand or whether it's just for this one?

Cor, imagine how many people have worn those corsets. :blink:

It's when he kills the duck that gets me chuckling :roftl:

Oh, and when the kid makes his mum wear that furry jacket and thinks it's really nice, but high grant thinks she looks like a yeti LOL.

What do you mean? I suppose she meant that some of them were chosen to big girls on stage? No? :dunno:

ppl from MFC are Big girls for the gig. Babs? and? Zoots? :dunno:

Oh, I see. Sorry, I think my mind has gone :teehee:

OMG that's wicked! I wonder if he's recruiting Big Girls at each show beforehand or whether it's just for this one?

Cor, imagine how many people have worn those corsets. :blink:

I did, and they dry clean them after every single concert. I think they will be new corsets for this tour (and i wonder if i´ll be able to reprise my role :naughty:)

Congrats to the Big Girls, whoever you are! welcome to the club! :wink2:

I did, and they dry clean them after every single concert. I think they will be new corsets for this tour (and i wonder if i´ll be able to reprise my role :naughty:)

Congrats to the Big Girls, whoever you are! welcome to the club! :wink2:

i didn't know you were a big girl!

I'd like to be a on stage but I don't have time to qualify to be a big girl before tomorrow night... Maybe they need lollipop girls too?

i wouldn't mind being a lollipop girl! Or...whatever :aah:

Just not Big Girl, cos I think I'd fall out. LOL!

I don't think Babs would do it lol, she doesn't like having her pic taken or be filmed, let alone go on stage in a corset :naughty:

Yeah I thought so too.. Well, whoever it is, we'll find out in a few hours I guess :biggrin2: