Toronto, ON 12/10 The Sound Academy Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand you guys.

He did it once. Then people at the next show took it for granted and complained till they got free drinks/food NOW IT IS EXPECTED!!!! The guy is a popstar not a restaurant owner! If you want food/drinks take your own!! I think it is extremely rude to expect it. If you are cold wear an extra jumper or thermal vests or glovesand hats even!

If he does the icecream van to get to secret gig tix fair enough but I have heard of people getting receipts and taking them to John for the money as the queue didn't receive anything...WTF?

These are kind gestures and should be taken as such, not to take them for granted...IMO.

xx

I understand where you are coming from but I didn't mean I EXPECTED him to get us something. Like I said I was wondering.

OMG he is such a sweetie. I love him, he's amazing, I just want to hug him and congratulate his mother on raising such a nice young man.

Ahhh I'll be checking this thread first thing tomorrow for pictures and videos.

Will someone be videoing the Ian McKellan bit? I want to see it!

I hope so too! :wub2: Maybe I'll stay up a little while longer, I'm just too curious for news :teehee:

I hope so too! :wub2: Maybe I'll stay up a little while longer, I'm just too curious for news :teehee:

I'm staying up for a bit because I have work due in tomorrow that I have rather neglected until now. I'll probably be up for another couple of hours but I doubt I'll see any of the gig reports until morning.

I might get up earlier just so I can read them, and that means something because I'm TERRIBLE at mornings. :aah:

I know! New tour night! 1955 sounds just out-of-this-world!

:aah: Ok, that was bad.

Good luck with staying up late. :naughty:

I'm leaving now, have to go to work early. Have fun ladies! :bye:

Nighty night! Hopefully a pic/gig report blast in the morning!

I'm staying up for a bit because I have work due in tomorrow that I have rather neglected until now. I'll probably be up for another couple of hours but I doubt I'll see any of the gig reports until morning.

I might get up earlier just so I can read them, and that means something because I'm TERRIBLE at mornings. :aah:

Same, better at nights :teehee:

Btw check this on twitter:

lalalast Michelle just got offered to dance on stage with MIKA

1 minute ago from txt

How exciting!!! Do we know a Michelle?

1 minute ago from txt

Woah! :shocked: I wonder what the circumstances of that were! :das:

Better be an MFCer. :teehee:

He did it once. Then people at the next show took it for granted and complained till they got free drinks/food NOW IT IS EXPECTED!!!! The guy is a popstar not a restaurant owner! If you want food/drinks take your own!! I think it is extremely rude to expect it. If you are cold wear an extra jumper or thermal vests or glovesand hats even!

If he does the icecream van to get to secret gig tix fair enough but I have heard of people getting receipts and taking them to John for the money as the queue didn't receive anything...WTF?

These are kind gestures and should be taken as such, not to take them for granted...IMO.

xx

Hang on, I was joking about someone saying how cold it was for the people getting hot chocolate, and how they'd have to take it intravenously!:blink:

Where do you do you get from that, that I think it's expected, that Mika should provide hot drinks?

I never expected it at Brixton, and was totally surprised when we got some!

It seems that Mika is quite happy to do it, if he chooses to stop, that's his perrogative, and I won't complain.

I only mentioned ice cream for the iTunes gig, because he did it for NYC, didn't think we'd actually get the ice lollies that we did. Thought he wouldn't bother, as is his right.

If he doesn't want to do it, he doesn't have to, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. I don't think we have that kind of hold over him.

1 minute ago from txt

Yeah, night time is when the creative people come out to play. :biggrin2:

Oooft that's exciting. I have no idea who Michelle is but I hope she snapped up that offer.

Yeah, night time is when the creative people come out to play. :biggrin2:

Oooft that's exciting. I have no idea who Michelle is but I hope she snapped up that offer.

Oh I hope so too! Oohhh, I wonder for what song and if she had to dress up/is dressed up :teehee:

Oh I hope so too! Oohhh, I wonder for what song and if she had to dress up/is dressed up :teehee:

With any luck the reports/pictures/videos will hold the answer in the morning.

LOL I have work to do but I have made no effort to even OPEN google.

Or get my pad.

Or do anything other than read this thread. :roftl:

He did it once. Then people at the next show took it for granted and complained till they got free drinks/food NOW IT IS EXPECTED!!!! The guy is a popstar not a restaurant owner! If you want food/drinks take your own!! I think it is extremely rude to expect it. If you are cold wear an extra jumper or thermal vests or gloves and hats even!

If MIKA does the icecream van to get to secret gig tix fair enough but I have heard of people getting receipts and taking them to John for the money as the queue didn't receive anything...WTF?

They knew it was gonna be cold and if they insist on being front row they have to put up with it being cold...tweeting pics of being cold...makes no sense, it is kinda obvious. Yeah good to see people in the queue but for the MFC boards to chat about freebies and how cold it is....purleeese!

xx

i only think they were kidding daisy lol :naughty:

Ohhhh!!! It's exciting isn't it? All this is taking me back to 2007/08 tour :blush-anim-cl: It's making me feel all nostalgic for the old Mika days :wub2: BUT excited for the new ones ahead of us.

February can't come soon enough can it?

OMG that's after Christmas. Oh dear, Christmas shopping soon. :thumbdown:

OMG he is such a sweetie. I love him, he's amazing, I just want to hug him and congratulate his mother on raising such a nice young man.

Ahhh I'll be checking this thread first thing tomorrow for pictures and videos.

Will someone be videoing the Ian McKellan bit? I want to see it!

:blink: What Ian Mckellen bit?

Sorry to be dumb but I haven't been able to read the whole thread.

:blink: What Ian Mckellen bit?

Sorry to be dumb but I haven't been able to read the whole thread.

Ian McKellan is a newsreader or something at the beginning announcing that Mika has been shot into space and has died.

Summink like that at least.

I think. Correct me if I'm wrong peeps, all I know is that GANDALF'S INVOLVED. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

February can't come soon enough can it? OMG that's after Christmas. Oh dear, Christmas shopping soon. :thumbdown:

DEF can't come quick enough, please don't mention the C word in October, thanks! :naughty:

Ian McKellan is a newsreader or something at the beginning announcing that Mika has been shot into space and has died.

Summink like that at least.

I think. Correct me if I'm wrong peeps, all I know is that GANDALF'S INVOLVED. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yeah something like that and it means he's moving on to his adolesence, if I hear that word one more time I will have to shoot myself :naughty: