mikas_gal07

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jon is brilliant! :lmfao:

I like the page with the Lyrics :lmao:

It probably has gotten better now,similarity-wise. I mean there still are some genres that to me...are all variations of the same "bla" , like the electro-club thingy...man that bugs me! it's so brainless it hurts.

I did the lyrics and music on a track like that once. You know how hard it is to be brainless when you geneally aren't?

Took me about half an hour to realize that any brainless club tune needs a "baby" in it. I was set from there :lmao:

Or some artists that found the way to make a song sell and they keep using the same formula but with other lyrics

Well yeah,but you basically are just uploading their song,in their name...so it's more like free publicity done by fans. The stealing part isn't jolly,but at least even the braindead think about modifying it a bit

You know Jon and you think he's brilliant :shocked:

YAAAAAY! Cause usually people have no idea who he is and when I show him to people, they go "what the heck :blink: " ... yay, finally someone!

yeah the lyrics are brilliant. Or the way he signs the CD. "Douchebag" :naughty: In fact, everything about it!

Yeah, those monotonous beats are only good to be played in a club at 1am when everyone's drunk anyway and doesn't care what they play... Although people who listen to that in real life as well, well... it's their choice but... I couldn'd do it. Brainless, yeah.

Haha, I can imagine that! Why in the world did you have to write such song? Well, in fact I think that it might be terribly difficult to write something like that for clever people, but... might also be very easy to write even if you got brain, but you know how those dance beats and lyrics work, so exactly as you said, you use the formula all the time and it gets really easy then I guess. Not only it needs a "baby", it also has to involve "oh", "yeaaah", "dance(floor)", "love" (in various versions), "(feel the) beat" "rhythm" , "groove" and many many more... now if you'd only include those 7 "expressions" in a song, there's 5040 (that's right, i just did the maths :biggrin2: ) ways how to put them in one order and that's how all of them are created i guess...

True that... well at least some pages like youtube approves of videos if you state they are not your work...

Yeah and then it gets sometimes really funny, when some wannabes or hasbeens claim that some famous singers have stolen their mellody even if it's just slightly similar... i would really like to know how the court decides in those cases, cause imho, it's really hard to tell.

It all started with the rapist glasses :lmao:

Kudos to anyone who doesn't back away from stating their honest oppinion.

And let's not get carried away here,the song contains a magnificent number of 2 verses,each having 2 lines,and a 2 line chorus. So it's a grand total of 6 lines and way below 40 words :lmao:

Worry not though,all the rhymes are kept stupid and the references to thoes expressions there exist,though I fear in a much too complex way :lmao:

I wrote it to help a friend. He had the beat,I did the rest.

I find it fun when so-called hit-makers put their golden touch at work.Like Timbaland who had that constant "eeh eeh" "yeah yeah" "ohmmm" and a beat that you'd recognize anywhere.

It's probably easier to write them if you got brain but decided to use it for classic cheese.Conscious decision,you're good with yourself,make cheese magic!

If not...well that's not a bright perspective

Hold on,I have the lyrics of my club anthem somewhere :aah:

aaan there we go

forced brainless extraordinaire :lmao:

Light through the dark

Will shine, you body will spark

Ch:

Ooooh You look so stunning tonight

In the dark baby, you’re the light

Light through the night

Never loose any fight

It pains me to see this written down :lol3:

It all started with the rapist glasses :lmao:

Kudos to anyone who doesn't back away from stating their honest oppinion.

And let's not get carried away here,the song contains a magnificent number of 2 verses,each having 2 lines,and a 2 line chorus. So it's a grand total of 6 lines and way below 40 words :lmao:

Worry not though,all the rhymes are kept stupid and the references to thoes expressions there exist,though I fear in a much too complex way :lmao:

I wrote it to help a friend. He had the beat,I did the rest.

I find it fun when so-called hit-makers put their golden touch at work.Like Timbaland who had that constant "eeh eeh" "yeah yeah" "ohmmm" and a beat that you'd recognize anywhere.

It's probably easier to write them if you got brain but decided to use it for classic cheese.Conscious decision,you're good with yourself,make cheese magic!

If not...well that's not a bright perspective

Hold on,I have the lyrics of my club anthem somewhere :aah:

Haha... rapist glasses :lmfao: Classic... and don't forget the serial killer van and the "there's-gotta-be-something-wrong-with-that-guy" hat...

For me it all started with "Show me your genitals". At first I was shocked cause I concentrated on his looks and his moves, but then i listened to the lyrics and understood just how brilliant it is =D. Have you already seen the new video "WTF Collective"?

Wow, that's a lot of words for such song ;D Well anyway, that leaves us with even more possibilities on writing another club songs...

Haha, Timbaland is the "best" example of all that. I mean, take One Republic's "Apologize" for example. What did he do? Few of the aforementioned "eh ehs" and gave it a sliiightly more radio friendly sound, but that's it. And still, you mostly see Timbaland listed as the artist of the songs, which is riddiculous. But yeah, he really manages to make his songs that way that you can always tell "oh this one must be by him!" ... I heard some new song by him. Way too electro for me... don't really like how the vocals are disappearing and sound more like robots now.

Haha, maybe I should study this subject in a more detailed way and if my career fails, I can always start writing songs :mf_rosetinted:

aaan there we go

forced brainless extraordinaire :lmao:

Light through the dark

Will shine, you body will spark

Ch:

Ooooh You look so stunning tonight

In the dark baby, you’re the light

Light through the night

Never loose any fight

It pains me to see this written down :lol3:

Oh gee :lmfao: That must have been really tough for you to write. But hey, great job indeed! I mean this is actually what lyrics to a dance song are like! ... But you know.. you're doing a great job with the normal lyrics as well soo... rather stick to them :teehee:

(And yes, don't worry, I do realize you wouldn't even think about keep on writing those kinds of songs.)

Is that song actually recorded then?

Haha... rapist glasses :lmfao: Classic... and don't forget the serial killer van and the "there's-gotta-be-something-wrong-with-that-guy" hat...

For me it all started with "Show me your genitals". At first I was shocked cause I concentrated on his looks and his moves, but then i listened to the lyrics and understood just how brilliant it is =D. Have you already seen the new video "WTF Collective"?

Wow, that's a lot of words for such song ;D Well anyway, that leaves us with even more possibilities on writing another club songs...

Haha, Timbaland is the "best" example of all that. I mean, take One Republic's "Apologize" for example. What did he do? Few of the aforementioned "eh ehs" and gave it a sliiightly more radio friendly sound, but that's it. And still, you mostly see Timbaland listed as the artist of the songs, which is riddiculous. But yeah, he really manages to make his songs that way that you can always tell "oh this one must be by him!" ... I heard some new song by him. Way too electro for me... don't really like how the vocals are disappearing and sound more like robots now.

Haha, maybe I should study this subject in a more detailed way and if my career fails, I can always start writing songs :mf_rosetinted:

Everyone with a properly working brain and musical sense can analyze and learn become a pretty respectable producer. Emphasis on 'properly working brain' , that's where the selection happens :roftl:

Because really,you can't say that any of the mass-hit makers are idiots. They''re very calculated in their art.

I think I'd slap myself though if I'd have to make music with the sole purpose of it becoming a hit

Oh gee :lmfao: That must have been really tough for you to write. But hey, great job indeed! I mean this is actually what lyrics to a dance song are like! ... But you know.. you're doing a great job with the normal lyrics as well soo... rather stick to them :teehee:

(And yes, don't worry, I do realize you wouldn't even think about keep on writing those kinds of songs.)

Is that song actually recorded then?

Oh I know...that's why I'm such a proud creator :roftl: I can put myself in all kinds of bad variations :lol3:

For those 6 lines,it took me more than to write any song I've ever done. I mean it's one thing to write something that just comes to you naturally,and something completely different to think what the standard is for these things.

and then there was the moment of "I refuse to do this! It's too idiotic! I won't! Why me? Why? ... Damn,I have to..I promised,but this is so bad!"

That monologue dispute of mine took at least 20 minutes,until I convinced myself

It got recorded,I mean I recorded the voice separately and sent it to him. He may have put it together and mixed it by now...have to check.

I mean my melody wasn't even bad,but with that beat,it became what it had to :mf_rosetinted:

:loco: .... :naughty:

Lovin' the new song miz kazeeeeeeee :teehee: Tis Fab!! So proud of my iccle bezzle wezzle :wub2::biggrin2:

:lmfao::loco::roftl::roftl:

I thank you Kazzie :mf_rosetinted:

Now,unless keyboard comes flying Kaze bcomes Killer

Dju read the blog or is your afrikaans just getting better? :naughty:

:lmfao::loco::roftl::roftl:

I thank you Kazzie :mf_rosetinted:

Now,unless keyboard comes flying Kaze bcomes Killer

Dju read the blog or is your afrikaans just getting better? :naughty:

Nooooooo i haven't read the blog yet , though i shall of course :biggrin2:

P.s - My afrikaan-ass will never get better , as you well know, my foreign linguistics are virtually none existant :roftl:

Nooooooo i haven't read the blog yet , though i shall of course :biggrin2:

P.s - My afrikaan-ass will never get better , as you well know, my foreign linguistics are virtually none existant :roftl:

Bez,that will create tension :roftl:

u cannot say that,you possess a vast knowledge in both english and slang,the latter of which I still cannot fully understand :mf_rosetinted:

Appreciate that truly Lee Low! :roftl::roftl:

Can I use that 'oh la la' as a sample in a song? :roftl:

Actually i was gonna suggest it :lmfao: ... All royalties come to mom ... so i can save them for him ... ahem :mf_rosetinted: Coz he loves Mommy the whole entire " Lee low " :teehee::roftl:

Actually i was gonna suggest it ... All royalties come to mom ... so i can save them for him ... ahem Coz he loves Mommy the whole entire " Lee low "

Can I have more? He's completely brilliant! :aah:

Be jealous!

CIMG0943-1.jpg

Oh gawsh,there's two of them! You have tho pheetews of us?

Edited by Ioana