MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig

robertina

MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London - 2nd gig

to buy tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/17004349952A58BE?artistid=950322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Mikasounds: Extra London Date Added - Hammersmith Apollo March 1st

Due to overwhelming public demand Mika has added another London date to his forthcoming Spring 2010 UK tour.

Mika will now play a sensational second show at the Hammersmith Apollo on Monday March 1st.

Tickets are onsale now right here or fans can call the 24 hour credit card hotline on 0871 2200 260.

we are talking about it here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20468

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't had my confirmation email from seetickets, and I tried to retrieve my reference number and there wasn't one, and when you try to email them you need a reference number! Faulty system much?

I'll have to phone them tomorrow. Pffft.

GOD i hope there will be tix left friday next week (30th) :tears: i want one A LOT (standing)!!!!!!

Well if you look on his Myspace page every single show has tickets still available, and they still haven't put this one up yet!

Oh I'm sure there will be tickets left. If there are tickets for the 28th then there's bound to be tickets for the 1st.

Well if you look on his Myspace page every single show has tickets still available, and they still haven't put this one up yet!

I hope.... im sometimes a bit unlucky.... but would be great to see him 2 days in a row :thumb_yello::pbjt: And some great party after with some MFCs i hope... :cheers:

don't have a ticket yet... did they sell any on mikasounds so far then? :blink: guess i'll just wait until i'm back in munich, it's more secure to enter credit card data from my pc at home than from here... and hopefully they'll be selling tix on MS by then, i want my magic numbers! :bleh:

Alan and I just need to find somewhere cheap to stay, near the Hammersmith venue if possible. Where are other people staying? We don't know London very well.

I'm probably staying at Battersea travelodge. It's fairly close and fairly cheap on that night. :thumb_yello:

OMDAYS I didn't get my confirmation email through so I rang them up and they told me that it'd been cancelled cos my bank didn't allow it. Their policy is to send an email through telling you of such things, rather than giving you a confirmation screen, telling you and email will be sent and then not providing you with tickets.

Just re-booked, well lucky I didn't just forget about that email or I'll have been waiting around for tickets that weren't gonna come!

I'm probably staying at Battersea travelodge. It's fairly close and fairly cheap on that night. :thumb_yello:

Thank you for that info. Btw. For people who booked with ticketmaster, did anyone get an email to say they had purchased 'Missed Event Insurance'? I did.

It could be that my son, who actually ordered the tickets for me, to save me having one of my confusion episodes and making a mistake, clicked for the insurance. I just wanted to check in case it's some scam.

i was looking at Rain video and then i heared a voice ordering me to go to London....

Flight booked , i really hope to find a ticket for the 28, at the venue may be...:mf_rosetinted:

tickets for the 28 are still available on ticketmaster:thumb_yello:

What I do when I go to a concert, I obviously go to the concert, stay and chat to people, then get train home.

Easier!

But I live in close proxemity to train station but about 2 hours from London so easier for me than most!

Thank you for that info. Btw. For people who booked with ticketmaster, did anyone get an email to say they had purchased 'Missed Event Insurance'? I did.

It could be that my son, who actually ordered the tickets for me, to save me having one of my confusion episodes and making a mistake, clicked for the insurance. I just wanted to check in case it's some scam.

I saw the option to do so and didn't buy it, but yes, it looked legit to me.

i was looking at Rain video and then i heared a voice ordering me to go to London....

Flight booked , i really hope to find a ticket for the 28, at the venue may be...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: And whose voice would that have been? Dr John? :fisch:

You know me very well , yes , i must admit that Mika is not my only reason to spend money , get a pneumonia in the queue, but Sweetie seems to be the last to understand...:roftl::mf_lustslow:

Pleased to meet you again!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for the reasurance about the insurance (hey that rhymes! Need a new lyric Mika?)

Anyway, the kind people at the Co-op travel (who all know I'm a die-hard Mika fan) have booked Alan and I into the Hammersmith Express Holiday Inn, so we're all set for March 1st. See you all there, and maybe some of you at Manchester as well!!

I should so go, but I really can't miss school on monday because it will be close to my A-level exams, but can't go day before due to family arrangements.

I don't care about bad A levels actually because I have to see Mika!

I'll be there if there are tickets left next week because I have to wait so long before I get paid!