Los Angeles, CA at Palladium Hollywood - Oct. 23 2009 - Pre gig chat

guylainem123

ok... we all know we would like to be there, but since some of us :sneaky2: are living the experience together on MFC, then let's chat about it and keep in touch about the happenings in LA!

have fun you guys!!!!

by the looks of things, i guess Mika won't have to send you hot chocolates to keep you warm!:wink2:

here is a picture of the queue sent by lollipop_monkey at 4h24 p.m. LA time :wub2:

laqueue.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MulliganJimmy: On my way to see Mika at the Hollywood Palladium... @MikaSounds has the closest thing to Freddy Mercury going on since, well, Freddy.

stirpicus: Headed to the @mikasounds concert!!!!! :D :D :D8 minutes ago from Tweetie

krystamayo: @mikasounds tonight!! well... right now = ] 24 minutes ago from Snaptu

In da queue... for da loo! At the coffee shop across from the venue. Doors in an hour. Can't wait! Had a horrifying moment when the box office people said the front of the queue was actually the back and would be going in last. Ugh. Security reassured us though, so keep your fingers crossed for us that it all goes well!

Mika stopped and said a quick hello to about 10 people waiting when he arrived. We could hear bits of the soundcheck, too. :wub2:

In da queue... for da loo! At the coffee shop across from the venue. Doors in an hour. Can't wait! Had a horrifying moment when the box office people said the front of the queue was actually the back and would be going in last. Ugh. Security reassured us though, so keep your fingers crossed for us that it all goes well!

Mika stopped and said a quick hello to about 10 people waiting when he arrived. We could hear bits of the soundcheck, too. :wub2:

Wow!!

I hope everything goes well also:wink2:

Have a great time!!

Mika is so sweet:wub2:

Aww, are you saying they won't want the cocoa I sent? :roftl:

Can't wait to hear more deets! :thumb_yello:

lol well, i'm not sure hot cocoa is what they need today... perhaps cold water :dunno:

lol huh box office are nuts? that would mean that people who got there early would go in last? pfff :sneaky2: at least security seems to have a brain! :naughty:

Oh, shizzzz, poor them, poor Mana, it's her bday...:sneaky2:

:boxed: that sucks big time!!!

And this after security telling them they were in the right spot!

Why do security at these venues have to be so moronic!

Reminds me of the Academy at Birmingham!