Katy Perry is Starstrukk by MIKA

Suzy

Just an eensy weensy article:

Katy Perry is Starstrukk by MIKA

Sat, 24 October 2009 at 2:59 pm

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/10/24/katy-perry-is-starstrukk-by-mika/#

Katy Perry is super-cute in snakeskin heels and a low-cut top as she leaves the Mika concert at Hollywood’s Palladium on Friday (October 23).

The 24-year-old “Starstrukk” singer, whose video with 3OH!3 premieres Monday, stopped to take pictures with fans on her way to her car.

It seems like Katy had a blast at the concert! “F— I love how people react to music… It’s the best feeling ever,” she tweeted yesterday.

“I’m watching the kids jump to Mika,” she continued, “& they’re in a different world!!!”

Edited by Suzy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely she wasn't jumping up and down. :blink:

:naughty:

T4P!

I love Katy. :wub2:

She jumps rope for ten mnutes before she goes on stage to test out if she can stay in her outfit.

I dunno if she did it last night though. :teehee:

Surely she wasn't jumping up and down. :blink:

T4P!

I love Katy. :wub2:

Maybe she did. And "things" let loose. And that's when Mika lost his concentration and sprained his ankle. :mf_rosetinted:

Katy was there?!

I was looking for her and L. Gaga, I guessed I missed her.

I bumped into Perez Hilton though (yuck!).

Maybe she did. And "things" let loose. And that's when Mika lost his concentration and sprained his ankle. :mf_rosetinted:

LOL:roftl:

I wonder what Russell thinks of Mika. I actually suspect they'd get on well, though I don't know why I think that, just a feeling.

I think they would too! I was only joking about Russel being jealous. He won't be, coz Mika and Katy have been friends for ages. I bet a conversation between Mika and Russel would be really funny.

I think they would too! I was only joking about Russel being jealous. He won't be, coz Mika and Katy have been friends for ages. I bet a conversation between Mika and Russel would be really funny.

They are both on my Virtual Dinner Party list anyway :naughty:, so I'll seat them next to each other shall I, and see what happens :roftl:. (Ian McKellen is sitting on the other side of Mika, btw :wink2::naughty:).