2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for Oct. 24 Mika in Oakland, CA at Fox Theater

dcdeb

pix: http://picasaweb.google.com/kamooki/MikaInOaklandOctober24th2009#

I SEE YOU VIDEO:

i swear he is looking at the came few times... :)

As if Mika would ever NOT recognize you, Sivan! Loved your report, and your

pics! But I don't see your pics with Mika? Don't you have them? :blink:

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to write it all up!

And thanks to everyone else who's been contributing to this thread!

ALMOST, ALMOST feels like I was there... :thumb_yello:

As if Mika would ever NOT recognize you, Sivan! Loved your report, and your

pics! But I don't see your pics with Mika? Don't you have them? :blink:

Anyhow, thanks for taking the time to write it all up!

And thanks to everyone else who's been contributing to this thread!

ALMOST, ALMOST feels like I was there... :thumb_yello:

OOPS i didnt put those pix! LOL! ill add them ....:roftl:

oh and i wasnt sure if he recognized me... a lot of ppl were like "Woah sivan its u!" it took them some time...haha

Edited by Sivan

OOPS i didnt put those pix! LOL! ill add them ....:roftl:

oh and i wasnt sure if he recognized me... a lot of ppl were like "Woah sivan its u!" it took them some time...haha

Mika DID recognize you right away, cause I was the one who asked him if he recognized who it was in the wig... and he looked at you and said "Sivan!" Remember? Because then Nono took her picture with him, and then after that we gave him the card.

Mika DID recognize you right away, cause I was the one who asked him if he recognized who it was in the wig... and he looked at you and said "Sivan!" Remember? Because then Nono took her picture with him, and then after that we gave him the card.

WHAT?! really!? i thought he just said my name when he asked me to come get the pic with him.... haha well dont blame me...i didnt sleep for 36 hours...

OKAY! Here's my Photobucket album, I think they may be in reverse order, so I'm sorry if you need to search for stuff. It's the whole weekend, so there's a lot of MFC pictures as well as MIKA pictures :thumb_yello:

http://s831.photobucket.com/albums/zz236/lovempls/MIKA%20Weekend/

fab pics!!!

LMAO me and mika adpot u girls?!?!?! :roftl:

geez.....

ok i know im not suppose to be here and everyone probably told u everything that happend...

Ill try to make it short...

Driving to Oakland all night was hilarious... every time we were about to fall asleep on the way, the band bus showed up on the road! so we were like THE BUS!!! THE BUS!!! and it kept us awake for 2 more hours...lol

we got there at about 8am... set on the curb of the FOX theater and we were soooo tired.... i didnt sleep at all on the way... MAYBE 1 minute and than clare screamed something about the buss again.. :biggrin2:

at one point i started laghuing so much because i was SOOO tired, i couldnt stop! i was actually crying and almost peed in my pants.

so we were waiting all day... in the middle we went to get a shower in the hotel... it kinda helped but we were still kinda delirious....

when it got a bit dark outside i think its when i started to wakeup kinda...

before the show we got a chance to give mika the gift we made for him ont he way...the care package with the half and half in it... LMAO

im SO stupied tho... when he came over to take the gift we talked for a bit and than gary go arrived in a car next to us and my friend that knows him asked me to say hi to him so i did.... he said he likes my tie and than we said bye. when i turned around back to Mika...he said "bye!!" i was like DAMN! and i felt bad for kinda ignoring mikush....

before the show we tried helping the management find big girls... its not that nice asking people to do that but we tried... one of the ones i talked to did it and after the show she didnt seem that excited about it... the other one also... i would be in the clouds if i was them! pffft

the show was amazing!!!! poor mika hopping around... but it didnt stop him from going crazy on stage... he is amazing! his voice is just wonderfull and the whole show i just love it! i need more!

after the show we got the whristbands :D that was nice ofcourse! always warms my heart when we have a chance to actually see Mika and talk to him and say thank you for everything he does for us.

Clare, taylor and I were last and gave him the BIG ASS CARD we made for him while waiting outside.... we let 100+ people sign it and wrote where they are from... it was pretty sweet :)

he seem to like it... had a big smile on his face.

I asked him if he recognise me because i had the Wig on... lol he smiled and didnt really say anything so i wasnt sure if he does or not...

than we got a group pic... and individual.... and he said something like "come here Sivan" So THAN i knew he recognize me...FHEW! lol. i asked him if he will release TOUCHES YOU because i LOOOOOVE it so much.. i think he replied "maybe" and the way he said it was like he really thought about it.... so fingers crossed!

than i asked him if when he see us from stage we look like total nuts... and he said "no, you look like you are having fun" but deep inside i think he DOES see us like nuts! ;)

he than said bye and we said thank you.... while walking away he asked if there are gonna be any MFCers in seatle... we said yeah but not us... awww..

thats about it! we left...said bye to the other MFCers :( and went to the hotel... not before getting a big pizza to eat in the room... i think we almost fell asleep in the pizza tray ...

FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day after we walked around SF... had an amazing weather! what a graet day!!!

I SEE YOU VIDEO:

wonderful report sivan!! you thought that a wig would stop mika from recognizing you:roftl:

i see you vid is fantastic:wub2:

I will try and post my pics from the show! I'm glad you all had an AMAZING time as well!

I was down in front, what about you guys? I loved the part when he divided the crowd, 1 side singing "Blame it on the girls" and the other side "Blame it on the boys!"

I will try and post my pics from the show! I'm glad you all had an AMAZING time as well!

I was down in front, what about you guys? I loved the part when he divided the crowd, 1 side singing "Blame it on the girls" and the other side "Blame it on the boys!"

Please do! I love looking at pics from the shows. I have a wall in my dorm dedicated to Mika pics.:biggrin2:

I was front row, center just a little to the left. And yeah, that was really fun! The "Blame it on the Girls" side TOTALLY won.:naughty:

LMAO me and mika adpot u girls?!?!?! :roftl:

geez.....

ok i know im not suppose to be here and everyone probably told u everything that happend...

Ill try to make it short...

Driving to Oakland all night was hilarious... every time we were about to fall asleep on the way, the band bus showed up on the road! so we were like THE BUS!!! THE BUS!!! and it kept us awake for 2 more hours...lol

we got there at about 8am... set on the curb of the FOX theater and we were soooo tired.... i didnt sleep at all on the way... MAYBE 1 minute and than clare screamed something about the buss again.. :biggrin2:

at one point i started laghuing so much because i was SOOO tired, i couldnt stop! i was actually crying and almost peed in my pants.

so we were waiting all day... in the middle we went to get a shower in the hotel... it kinda helped but we were still kinda delirious....

when it got a bit dark outside i think its when i started to wakeup kinda...

before the show we got a chance to give mika the gift we made for him ont he way...the care package with the half and half in it... LMAO

im SO stupied tho... when he came over to take the gift we talked for a bit and than gary go arrived in a car next to us and my friend that knows him asked me to say hi to him so i did.... he said he likes my tie and than we said bye. when i turned around back to Mika...he said "bye!!" i was like DAMN! and i felt bad for kinda ignoring mikush....

before the show we tried helping the management find big girls... its not that nice asking people to do that but we tried... one of the ones i talked to did it and after the show she didnt seem that excited about it... the other one also... i would be in the clouds if i was them! pffft

the show was amazing!!!! poor mika hopping around... but it didnt stop him from going crazy on stage... he is amazing! his voice is just wonderfull and the whole show i just love it! i need more!

after the show we got the whristbands :D that was nice ofcourse! always warms my heart when we have a chance to actually see Mika and talk to him and say thank you for everything he does for us.

Clare, taylor and I were last and gave him the BIG ASS CARD we made for him while waiting outside.... we let 100+ people sign it and wrote where they are from... it was pretty sweet :)

he seem to like it... had a big smile on his face.

I asked him if he recognise me because i had the Wig on... lol he smiled and didnt really say anything so i wasnt sure if he does or not...

than we got a group pic... and individual.... and he said something like "come here Sivan" So THAN i knew he recognize me...FHEW! lol. i asked him if he will release TOUCHES YOU because i LOOOOOVE it so much.. i think he replied "maybe" and the way he said it was like he really thought about it.... so fingers crossed!

than i asked him if when he see us from stage we look like total nuts... and he said "no, you look like you are having fun" but deep inside i think he DOES see us like nuts! ;)

he than said bye and we said thank you.... while walking away he asked if there are gonna be any MFCers in seatle... we said yeah but not us... awww..

thats about it! we left...said bye to the other MFCers :( and went to the hotel... not before getting a big pizza to eat in the room... i think we almost fell asleep in the pizza tray ...

FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day after we walked around SF... had an amazing weather! what a graet day!!!

I SEE YOU VIDEO:

I love your pictures, especially the individual ones!!!

I hope we he comes back to NY, we also get wristbands to have a briefly talk with him and a picture. But, seeing perform is the best reward ever!!

And I also LOVE TOUCHES YOU-----my favorite song!!!!!

at the LA show he devided us exactly in the middle of clare and me... and we were like :thumb_yello: ok mika! we're on it! :roftl:

It's everyone's favorite song!! He should take Sivan's advice and just release it as a single already!! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: Yes! He really should. If/when he does release it, she gets the credit.:teehee:

at the LA show he devided us exactly in the middle of clare and me... and we were like :thumb_yello: ok mika! we're on it! :roftl:

Ah yes, I remember that. Our side totally won. :lmao: