Hello Everyone

jessica18

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im from a small town in North carolina and nobody knows who Mika is! Its such a shame...he is awesome. Miika reminds me of Freddie Mercury soo much. And hes totally hott...which is a plus! I have to say Rain is my favorite song soo far. But anyways im really excited to be part of Mika Fan Club!!! Sooo i hope i get get to know everyone and learn a little bit more about Mika!!!! :)

Welcome Jessica!! I've just started posting here too. I have listened to Mika's music since last year, but have just recently gone "Mika crazy" :swoon: My sister's family lives in North Carolina (I don't think she knows who Mika is :doh: ). I had been visiting NC once or twice a year, but now it's been over 2 years since my last visit :sad: I must say I like North Carolina winters much better than Michigan winters :roftl: Anyway....nice to have you join us here :original:

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am Monty.I like this forum.This is my first visit to site.I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobbies.I can share my thoughts to others and can get plenty of information from others.I just love it.Other then that I like to surf different and new sites.I like the way I am getting plenty of new information from the site.I am very pleased to be part of the site and I am eager to do my first post.I like also Mica's music.Thanks.

Welcome!

'Allo! I'm a newbie as well, but welcoming figures help... welcoming figures. Ah, me being lame.

I absolutely love it here so far! (considering I've only been here for 30 minutes) but I love the community! You ought to too!