BREAKING NEWS! I SEE YOU IS ON gossip girl

Mika4Life13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I pretty much freaked out when i realized "i see you" was playing on gossip girl ending.... and my heart melted even more when it played for such a long time! i was so happy!!!

and how awesome is it that they kept repeating "the ugly truth" commercials with "grace kelly" playing in the background too?! i was on mika-high, i loved it! :teehee:

Okay found the thread! :teehee:

Errm i must say i pretty much fangurled it all the way thru and all that but i understood that at the end of the show they advertised TBWKTM...so is it like Mika payed them to advertise the album?! :dunno:

Plus on the close captioning (it was on for some reason :blink:) when I see you began to play it wrote down *Mika's I See You playing*

Any ideas?!

:teehee:

Less than a minute ago..

AHA! I was first :das: (i'm always fifth :blink:)

Because once they play something it becomes popular and I guess Mika slipped them some money to make I see you popular :lmfao:

Ahhhhhh. :naughty:

I don't think he needs to pay anybody! I See You is the most amazing song! It should be in a movie soundtrack! I'm so thrilled his song was played on such a popular show!

OMG I pretty much freaked out when i realized "i see you" was playing on gossip girl ending.... and my heart melted even more when it played for such a long time! i was so happy!!!

and how awesome is it that they kept repeating "the ugly truth" commercials with "grace kelly" playing in the background too?! i was on mika-high, i loved it! :teehee:

Yeah I know, right! It played for SUCH a long time!

I woke up my mom and was like LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!!!

and she was so confused, :roftl:

Is this the first TBWKTM song to be played on a tv show / movie? :shocked:

I don't think he needs to pay anybody! I See You is the most amazing song! It should be in a movie soundtrack! I'm so thrilled his song was played on such a popular show!

There was an obvious advertising going on...at the end of the show: "Gossip Girl is brought to you by <insert broadcasting company> and Mika's new album TBWKTM"

So i'm a bit disappointed but hey, why not!

There was an obvious advertising going on...at the end of the show: "Gossip Girl is brought to you by <insert broadcasting company> and Mika's new album TBWKTM"

So i'm a bit disappointed but hey, why not!

I watched it on A Channel not CW so maybe that's why I never saw this...:huh:

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

Yeah its amazing it makes that scene what it is, but am i the only one thats kinda dissapointed that they cut out the 'you can be cruel to me' and 'truth be told my problems solved part?'

i love it :)

and someone asked for the song on youtube so it means that song has one hit more at the very least!

This past weekend I had been telling a friend about Mika and last night after Gossip Girl I get a text from her asking if the Mika music on GG was the Mika I am obsessed with and I told her it was. She is hooked down and went and downloaded his albums right away.