Superstar & 77red's Oakland Vlog

superstar

A Mika concert is a huge experience.

When 77red and I traveled to California last week for a concert, we tried to capture this on film.

Not. Even. Close.

If you want to experience a Mika concert sliced into the smallest piece, though, here it is:

OAKLAND VLOG

:kachinga:

P.S: If this is in the wrong section, could a moddie please move it? Thank youuu!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that the bit of Happy Ending that I posted had the lyric screw up? Love that boyyy

Aw you guys are so cute! I'm so glad you made it to Oakland. It was wonderful to meet you both. :huglove:

Right back atcha, Christine! :wub2:

Wow! I loved watching this! Thanks for posting! I'm inspired by you both and am going to do the same thing for myself next year. It's great to have all those memories:wub2:

Do it! I didn't even remember filming in the queue/walking into the M&G. So it was great to go back a week later and discover that all again.

That's precious. :wub2:

I laughed at the barbed wire fence though :roftl:

I should've done this, it's a great idea although mine would just be like :biggrin2: for 6 minutes. :roftl:

Barbed wire fence?? When was that? :roftl:

Loved it. Especially Over my shoulder on the plane ride home...I could almost feel how you must have felt.:tears:

:naughty: I was going to put Blue Eyes, but it sounded too happy.

Did anyone notice that the bit of Happy Ending that I posted had the lyric screw up? Love that boyyy

Right back atcha, Christine! :wub2:

Do it! I didn't even remember filming in the queue/walking into the M&G. So it was great to go back a week later and discover that all again.

Barbed wire fence?? When was that? :roftl:

:naughty: I was going to put Blue Eyes, but it sounded too happy.

around 00:36 :roftl::wub2:

This is so awesome!!!!! Great idea too, good way for capturing some amazing memories. I love when you guys were singing Lollipop! So cute!

It was so nice to meet you both, I can't wait to do it all again.

A Mika concert is a huge experience.

When 77red and I traveled to California last week for a concert, we tried to capture this on film.

Not. Even. Close.

If you want to experience a Mika concert sliced into the smallest piece, though, here it is:

OAKLAND VLOG

:kachinga:

P.S: If this is in the wrong section, could a moddie please move it? Thank youuu!

:lmao: This is BRILLIANT!! :huglove:

Awww, it takes me back. How I wish we could rewind and live it all over again! I will admit the Over My Shoulder at the end got to me. It was like riding the whole roller coaster of emotions again.

Great idea to capture those moments on film. I agree though....no amount of words, or pictures, or videos can ever truly capture what it really feels like to be there....

Oh and the Happy Ending lyric messup: :roftl:

I don't think I've EVER heard him get it right.

Awww, it takes me back. How I wish we could rewind and live it all over again! I will admit the Over My Shoulder at the end got to me. It was like riding the whole roller coaster of emotions again.

I know I know I know! That song always makes me feel frikkin' empty, and that is EXACTLY how it was after the gig.

around 00:36 :roftl::wub2:

:roftl: That was at the Austin airport. They gotta fence us Texans in. :glasses3:

aw, the vid was too cute! :biggrin2: It made my heart hurt a tiny bit though, that was the greatest day :wub2:

And you two are the sweetest things. :)

PGD... it never really leaves. :naughty:

:naughty: love the bit at the end with the sad music like someones died :roftl:, thats bits always sad when its all over.

very good great music in it 2 :thumb_yello:

HA! It IS like someone's died!!!!