REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 09 Nov 2009 Mika@Deejay TV launch party - Milan

robertina

omg I love you guys!:wub2: You are so funny!

Thank you so much for your reports, it's good to finally hear from you, we thought Mika had kidnapped you and went China or smth!:naughty:

Yes isn't it just incredible to be so close to the stage, or non existing stage, that is what happened in Stockholm too.:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

the 1st row was ON the stage...someone sitted...someone standing!!! you'll see ..

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, thanx robi+nezza! :biggrin2: good to know that he said it in english as well.

yup nezza, especially any little bit he said about the foot is what i'd love to know... or was it just what robi said? and maybe told the story again how it happened?

ah, thanx robi+nezza! :biggrin2: good to know that he said it in english as well.

yup nezza, especially any little bit he said about the foot is what i'd love to know... or was it just what robi said? and maybe told the story again how it happened?

Yeah, it was what Robi said, he said that in English :original: He said he hurt it a few weeks ago, and that it was the first gig without the brace.

Wow!:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to see the pictures!:teehee:

How many people do you think were at this concert?

we cannot really say

lots of ppl at the actual party which had started some hours before, then many of them went and we arrived...you could see some rows of excited fans and spare ppl lingering by across the hall having drinks/chats...i turned back sometimes and i could see one third of the hall focused on the gig, the rest simply enjoying their party

oh

one episode

during BG he called the ppl on stage to dance! it was fun!

but two drunk women started to push him :sneaky2: so after that a huuuuuuuuuuuge security man went standing in front to prevent harassing him.

:sneaky2:

Oh yes, and we were all on the stage at the end as well :teehee: I didn't go on the stage during BG, I was too worried about losing my wonderful spot :teehee:

Wow!:thumb_yello:

How many people do you think were at this concert?

we cannot really say

lots of ppl at the actual party which had started some hours before, then many of them went and we arrived...you could see some rows of excited fans and spare ppl lingering by across the hall having drinks/chats...i turned back sometimes and i could see one third of the hall focused on the gig, the rest simply enjoying their party

yes... I think 100-150 ppl close to the stage...the other scattered in the venue

we cannot really say

This small events are just so wonderful!:wub2:

Maybe it makes it up for not living in London sometimes?:wink2::teehee:

:biggrin2:

Universal just confirmed to me that the whole show will be broadcasted by the brand new TV channel...stay tuned for more info!:thumb_yello:

the horror... :aah:

I, like allegra, am not quite keen on being filmed, but it's nice to have a memory to show to family, who're insisting to see the shows :mf_rosetinted:

yes, mr M, relax, take it eassyyyy... :sneaky2:

this is not a good quality vid, but you can see where people were:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOICqi0n5Go

Mika eye contact is the best thing in the world. Seriously.:wub2:

I can't wait to watch the videos! :biggrin2:

here it is ;)

oh,and eye contact is...:wub2: can't describe it....

thanks avoca,nezza,allegra ;) and robie for report and all after(pics??...)

great that robie did a great job again:thumb_yello:

but,yes,i feel in pain my too when you wrote that about his injury;he had to put his brace:shocked:

great show special day unforgettable experience amazing Mika!! :wub2:

just sorry for his foot :tears:

gave him Rome Petition :wub2:

video of Relax: sorry audio is horrible, but you can get an idea of the venue and how close we were to stage.. ..actually i was sitting on it between Allegra and cameraman :biggrin2:

more to come....

As I said in the other thread, the gig was absolutely AMAZING, I was on the 2nd row just in front of the stage and Mika was so close that I'm still shocked about it :mf_lustslow: Eyes contact was unbelievable :wub2:

He gave his best!He sang so loud and high and (unfortunately) he jumped too much! Everything was perfect but I was so so sad to hear that he had a lot of pain.

So I suggest to make another petition "Mika, please take care and WEAR BRACE ON STAGE if you can't help yourself on jumping too much":mf_rosetinted:

Who wants to join me? Seriously, he limped a lot in the end of the show and I was so sad to see him like that.

But, he was professional as usual and he was so happy too becuse we gave him our best!We sang so loud ALL SONGS, we laughed together...in one word: PERFECTION!!!

I'm on cloud 9...and I don't think I'll able to "recover" myself so soon :aah:

Unfortunately my camera made ugly pics and then I decided to leave it and look only the show..so..I'll have only few pics to show you!

EDIT: pics are up here

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/Sarinachan/Mika%20DjTV%20gig%20in%20Milan/

Edited by Sarina