Mika web chat

Blossom

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh! This is neat! I don't have a myspace so If I come up with some questions will someone post them for me with my name attached?

Come on Mika4Life14, just tell us. ;)

Hmm... can anyone see this live chat even if they have no myspace account?

"I heard on an interview that you said your Mom thought you would be famous or that you would be a criminal, why was that?" XD That might not be a good question to ask...

I know I have a ton of questions for him but now that I have the chance to ask they flew out of my head! XD

Oooh! This is neat! I don't have a myspace so If I come up with some questions will someone post them for me with my name attached?

Come on Mika4Life14, just tell us. ;)

Hmm... can anyone see this live chat even if they have no myspace account?

"I heard on an interview that you said your Mom thought you would be famous or that you would be a criminal, why was that?" XD That might not be a good question to ask...

I know I have a ton of questions for him but now that I have the chance to ask they flew out of my head! XD

HAHA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

maybe if he did this 2 years ago, or you know actually answered the ones we emailed him *cough* , I would have productive questions!

I can do it.

Thanks! I'll post what questions I want sent when I decide what to ask. :teehee:

HAHA I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

maybe if he did this 2 years ago, or you know actually answered the ones we emailed him *cough* , I would have productive questions!

Haha :naughty:

Like, we don't know if he'll answer ours specifically or not... and we don't want to waste questions...

it's scary, if he doesn't answer mine I'll never know who his best friend is :tears:

Of course! Why do you think I want to wait to have someone post my questions?

XD

Like, we don't know if he'll answer ours specifically or not... and we don't want to waste questions...

it's scary, if he doesn't answer mine I'll never know who his best friend is :tears:

Didn't he say in an interview somewhere, that Adele was his best friend?

Yo luvahs, who wants to ask my question? :das:

1.) Why did you write Over My Shoulder?

2.) Do you plan on doing another U.S. tour, with more dates than just the Radio City Music Hall that we have heard about?

- Kira, Texas

:wub2:

I'm not sure, but I think it was the one where he was talking about taking the freebie off the front of the magazine.

Ha, I just used the word "freebie" in one of my questions. :naughty:

I find it hard to believe that Adele is his best friend. Surely that title is reserved for someone he's known longer and spends more time with. :dunno:

Unless, of course, they really are dating. :teehee:

Here are my questions:

1. What drives you to be a performer, expending so much energy and money on your shows when you could be leading a comfortable and relatively anonymous life as a songwriter?

2. Has Twitter changed your relationship with your fans? For better or worse?

3. Your North American Tour 1955 was all about space. What do you have in store for Europe in 2010?

4. Where do you store your growing collection of art and other big ticket items? Do you rotate pieces into your flat like the Queen does at Buckingham Palace?

5. Are you ever going to appear on Hollyoaks?

6. Would you trade your fame today for popularity whilst growing up?

7. You've managed to score yourself a free car even though you don't drive. What other extravagant freebies have come your way due to your celebrity?

8. Where are you going on your Christmas holidays?

9. What have you got against artificial sweeteners?

10. What animal do you want to take home this week?

Yo luvahs, who wants to ask my question? :das:

1.) Why did you write Over My Shoulder?

2.) Do you plan on doing another U.S. tour, with more dates than just the Radio City Music Hall that we have heard about?

- Kira, Texas

:wub2:

Do you want me to post them for you, Kira? :thumb_yello:

Damn. I don't have a myspace. Great.

Even then....where do I begin with what I want to ask the man? I'd need a full week with him to scratch the surface...:naughty:

When you have your questions thought out, let me know and I'll post them for you. :bleh: