Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

Thnx!

What does quirky mean?

I like it that Mika is wearing a plain t-shirt. (Not that I mind it if he wears a circus jacket orso, but this is also nice!)

It means different, unusual.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing!! thanks sarac!!

My impressions:

- The performance is great as always and a little bit different in some notes.

- Loved the even more curly hair

- Love the purple t-shirt too on him :wub2:

- He jumps! I hope he's not in pain anymore.

- He put on some weight which is cool actually, or his arms have more biceps and more ribs cage maybe (or it's the t-shirt, I don't know)

Off to watch it some more times :wub2:

Think i will say tired... even tough he do look a lil sad on the first one

ITV56981.jpg

ITV57065.jpg

ITV57069.jpg

He looks like he's gone back to Grace Kelly. I always found that Mika looked different after the release of that song but now he's gone back to looking 23.

Or is that just me?

I know, but was just glad that other people were noticing it too lol :naughty:

What are you dressing up as tomorrow? I'm going in black and white...

Same probably, was going to get a white blouse, but moneys tight again, still waiting for work.

Same probably, was going to get a white blouse, but moneys tight again, still waiting for work.

Ah :blink:

I bought this pretty, white, floaty dress from Miss Selfridge in early summer but never really got much of a chance to wear it. So, I'm wearing that dress with black leggings and boots, black leather jacket, and a long black necklace. I tried it on earlier and it looks pretty awesome, I'm quite proud of myself for making it up lol :roftl::roftl:

T4P!! The clip it showed at the start when he was sing Grace Kelly, I remember seeing that! I vivdly remember sitting on my hospital bed, the nurses had woken me up early and it was about 9, and I was waiting for my mum to come up so I'd been watching GMTV. Then Mika came on, I rolled my eyes and thought 'Urgh, there's so much hype around this stupid song!' and took the headphones off :naughty: Little did I know, 2 months later, I'd hear Love Today and fall in love with the album and him :bleh:

T4P!! The clip it showed at the start when he was sing Grace Kelly, I remember seeing that! I vivdly remember sitting on my hospital bed, the nurses had woken me up early and it was about 9, and I was waiting for my mum to come up so I'd been watching GMTV. Then Mika came on, I rolled my eyes and thought 'Urgh, there's so much hype around this stupid song!' and took the headphones off :naughty: Little did I know, 2 months later, I'd hear Love Today and fall in love with the album and him :bleh:

lol what a erm...cute? :blink: story haha :naughty:

sori hvn't checked out all the posts yet!

but thank you so much for the link!!!!!!!!

i juz found................. i miss him damn much:blush-anim-cl:

Martin was hidding behind the keyboard?

i was so anxious he's gone again when i couldn't find him on the guitar:shocked:

and is it juz me or anyone else also feels he's a little bit nervous?? :blink:

great perfornamce though:thumb_yello:

Here http://tinyurl.com/yc9phwc I'm watching it now.

Yay, thank you! :wink2:

Think i will say tired... even tough he do look a lil sad on the first one. MN... sad on the other pics...

Well, I don't think many people look fabulous in the early morning. :rolls_eyes: Maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Or maybe it's just because the song is not about very cheerful experience, who knows. :dunno:

He looks like he's gone back to Grace Kelly. I always found that Mika looked different after the release of that song but now he's gone back to looking 23.

Or is that just me?

Yay' date=' thank you! :wink2:

Well, I don't think many people look fabulous in the early morning. :rolls_eyes: Maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Or maybe it's just because the song is not about very cheerful experience, who knows. :dunno:[/quote']

Maybe tired from the gym???????????:blink:

Look at the arms, look at the arms...:mf_lustslow:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well' date=' I don't think many people look fabulous in the early morning. :rolls_eyes: Maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Or maybe it's just because the song is not about very cheerful experience, who knows. :dunno:[/quote']

hhmmm.... true. But i still think he do look a lil sad/tired after... but maybe you are right about not much sleep. I do think though that his hair looks great in the vid. :naughty:

Maybe tired from the gym???????????:blink:

Look at the arms, look at the arms...:mf_lustslow:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I noticed that :naughty:

hhmmm.... true. But i still think he do look a lil sad/tired after... but maybe you are right about not much sleep. I do think though that his hair looks great in the vid. :naughty:

Yup, gotta agree about his hair. :thumb_yello:

Anyways, what I wanted to point put is that not everything must be negative. Sometimes things are not as bad as they seem. :wink2: I don't claim everything's fine, though.

I noticed that :naughty:

Yup' date=' gotta agree about his hair. :thumb_yello:

Anyways, what I wanted to point put is that not everything must be negative. Sometimes things are not as bad as they seem. :wink2: I don't claim everything's fine, though.[/quote']

He do look happy... kinda... on some snaps from it im posting in the mikagasmics... quite a lot of snaps :shocked: