Mika on UK TV

dcdeb

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeeeah! I noticed it then too! I was like, ooooh! Camera angle or real life? And then I decided on real life.

It does look like he's put on weight, but he still looks mega toned. Maybe he's just been sitting at home watching Jeremy Kyle and eating pringles. I hope so, anyway. He looks great. :fangurl:

why would you eat pringles so early in the morning??

My daily routine is: Watch America's Next Top Model at 10am (even though I've already seen it lol) and the double bill of "How To Look 10 Years Younger US" straight after :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe Mika's doing the same lol. We could be pyjama buddies while chomping on our coco pops.

He does look like he's put on weight, I agree. His hips look a bit bigger (I can't believe I'm saying that :roftl:) but he's looking very healthy. His arms are looking crazy toned. :shocked:

Now, about the music. He's sounding good! Not bad at all for having to roll out of bed at stupid o'clock. I love Rain, it's such a masterpiece of a song. I like it better than Grace Kelly. :teehee:

He does look like he's put on weight, I agree. His hips look a bit bigger (I can't believe I'm saying that :roftl:) but he's looking very healthy. His arms are looking crazy toned. :shocked:

Now, about the music. He's sounding good! Not bad at all for having to roll out of bed at stupid o'clock. I love Rain, it's such a masterpiece of a song. I like it better than Grace Kelly. :teehee:

Yes! I noticed the hips. There was a bit where he turned around and I saw a muffin top :teehee: But I liked it. He looks better with weight on him. I was gonna say "Big Boy You Are Beautiful" but thought it may have sounded unintentionally rude, but I've gone and said it anyway.

Yes he sounded divine :wub2:

why would you eat pringles so early in the morning??

My daily routine is: Watch America's Next Top Model at 10am (even though I've already seen it lol) and the double bill of "How To Look 10 Years Younger US" straight after :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe Mika's doing the same lol. We could be pyjama buddies while chomping on our coco pops.

I'm talking about the afternoon repeat on ITV2 silly! As much as I love watching benefit frauds trying to work out which bloked has fathered some 14 yo's baby, I'm not gonna get up at 9am to watch it. And if Mika's half as lazy as me then he probably wouldn't either. :aah:

With regards to his neck, I think it's just that his head's shrunk in the last two weeks. :naughty:

I'm talking about the afternoon repeat on ITV2 silly! As much as I love watching benefit frauds trying to work out which bloked has fathered some 14 yo's baby, I'm not gonna get up at 9am to watch it. And if Mika's half as lazy as me then he probably wouldn't either. :aah:

With regards to his neck, I think it's just that his head's shrunk in the last two weeks. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

I can imagine Mika climbing back into the car thinking "f*ck this sh*t, I'm going back to bed" and then getting home, putting on a white Tee and those bizarre jogging bottoms, and flopping on his bed face down :naughty:

Honestly, it's such a simple and plain T-Shirt, but he looked so f*cking good in it.

I know! The simpler his clothing, the better he looks. Don't get me wrong, he looks great at gigs wearing threads from the Mama P Boutique, but the casual stuff is just divine. :wub2:

I can imagine Mika climbing back into the car thinking "f*ck this sh*t, I'm going back to bed" and then getting home, putting on a white Tee and those bizarre jogging bottoms, and flopping on his bed face down :naughty:

Seriously. :lmfao:

You mean the clothes from the Manic Monday vlog? See, that's a prime example. He looks freakin' fantastic in those clothes. :wub2:

</fangurl>

And no, I don't think he looked terribly sad. Maybe a bit sleepy, but he always seems to look serious when doing Rain on TV. He was jumping and didn't seem to be wincing or anything, and he was smiling for a moment at the end.

And no, I don't think he looked terribly sad. Maybe a bit sleepy, but he always seems to look serious when doing Rain on TV. He was jumping and didn't seem to be wincing or anything, and he was smiling for a moment at the end.

I agree with you...

It's very strange...

I know! The simpler his clothing, the better he looks. Don't get me wrong, he looks great at gigs wearing threads from the Mama P Boutique, but the casual stuff is just divine. :wub2:

Seriously. :lmfao:

You mean the clothes from the Manic Monday vlog? See, that's a prime example. He looks freakin' fantastic in those clothes. :wub2:

</fangurl>

yah the manic monday vlog, where i have my pub videos as video responses :naughty::biggrin2:

</Boast>

Yes, you are right, a good thinking :thumb_yello:, can imagine this very well, too :naughty:

I wish I could join him - I'm in lectures from 10-4 then I have to write and essay and a self evaluation between 4 and half 6 and then I've got to go out and then I've got to come home, pack, go to sleep and then wake up ready for tomorrow!!!

We can see just how big his arms have got in real life tomorrow. :mf_lustslow:

exactly what i'm thinking now. :naughty: i love rain, but i could've survived waiting for that until the afternoon / until it was on youtube. :aah:

but happy to see that he can use his left foot again for dancing. :thumb_yello:

*is off to bed for another 2hrs*

*decides to go to sleep earlier before the next morning-tv-show with mika* :naughty: