Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 2 (maybe more... donno... never meet or spoken to my dad). But they are only ½

Oh sorry to hear that :(

But no one is tall to him.:dunno:

Unless you're 6'5" :eek:

My mom's colleague is 6"8½ :eek: I guess Mika would be short to him LMAO :naughty:

Oh yeah.. I have no siblings :no: But I like it that I don't have any siblings :aah:
*high five*

ME NEITHER :kachinga:

siblings are one of the biggest blessings in life, in my humble opinion.

I see no ones pointed out what his turn off was.

Tall people!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I guess everyone likes opposite of themselves...I like thin and tall, probably cause I'm neither of that :aah:

btw in what part he speaks of that? I haven't seen that.Was it in that thing on LOGO at all?

Holy macaroni!

Well, If I was that tall I would want someone shorter than me if I was a guy too, I suppose. :lmfao:

I remember the day when I met him, I was coming out of the University's cantine and all of a sudden somebody's butt was right in front of my face :lmfao:

So lucky !I have a big sista who is in Denmark this week till next week when she will be in Belgium !

Travells lot eh!

Not really she found a job where she will be taking care of 3 kids :aah::roftl:

She told me there were even 0 degrees at night but she loves cold

Great to hear about the job:thumb_yello: but God, 3 kids?? I couldn't handle even 1 :aah: I don't like little kids...:rolls_eyes:

I love cold too! I feel better and happier when I'm cold than when I'm hot. :roftl::roftl::aah:

Not really she found a job where she will be taking care of 3 kids :aah::roftl:

She told me there were even 0 degrees at night but she loves cold

Yeah it has been cold here. Was down on -7C* last week. But raining, raining and raining. There was something in a news paper a few days ago with Denmark is taken over the traditional British weather :lmfao:

Takin care of 3 kids? i took care of 2 for 6 months in the Uk a few years ago... was enough for me!!!!! No more taking care of kids (and dont want em)

Edited by Dark Angel

I guess everyone likes opposite of themselves...I like thin and tall, probably cause I'm neither of that :aah:

btw in what part he speaks of that? I haven't seen that.Was it in that thing on LOGO at all?

well, i'm thin and tall and i also like thin and tall (ok VERY thin and VERY tall compared to me :naughty:)... so guess you can't say that generally. :naughty:

it was in this popmate thing on the newnownext poplab special. :wink2:

I've always liked REALLY tall and REALLY skinny guys. I dunno, I like the feeling of being small and uprotected in comparison to them:blush-anim-cl: The only difference is that earlier I used to like blonde guys and now I like dark guys. :bleh:

I guess everyone likes opposite of themselves...

I dont give a damn about the size. I just want the person to be taller :thumb_yello:

Dark hair and the darker or lighter eyes the better.....

shorter than me or 6"4 w. light blue eyes and brown hair... nnaaaaa. But whats most important to me is not the outside...

Edited by Dark Angel

It's on there website.

I guess you have a bit of a point there, for me anyway. (My mom, not so much.)

Anyway, I want a tall, skinny guy. I'm a bit chubby and I'm only 5'4"/5". Though I love light hair (Red, blond, and sometimes browns) and I have red hair. I also prefer lighter eyes (Blue and green) and I have blue.

Though another opposite (in a way) is I want a British guy (or Scottish, Irish). In a way it's not an opposite because my family came from England (Mostly Mayflower, some earlier) and I have a lot of European heritage.

Oh, and I love longish/curly hair. (And all of that has been for ages BTW)

Well, then I guess I'm not blessed at all. :naughty:

And personally, I think that depends on the actual sibling itsself. You can't call everyone a blessing. :naughty:

:naughty: true

well, i'm thin and tall and i also like thin and tall (ok VERY thin and VERY tall compared to me :naughty:)... so guess you can't say that generally. :naughty:

it was in this popmate thing on the newnownext poplab special. :wink2:

it would be quite unusual if any woman wanted a shorter guy :naughty:

but it happens anyway:teehee:

thank you :flowers2: will search and watch

Originally Posted by Buzzbuzz

It's on there website.

I guess you have a bit of a point there, for me anyway. (My mom, not so much.)

Anyway, I want a tall, skinny guy. I'm a bit chubby and I'm only 5'4"/5". Though I love light hair (Red, blond, and sometimes browns) and I have red hair. I also prefer lighter eyes (Blue and green) and I have blue.

Though another opposite (in a way) is I want a British guy (or Scottish, Irish). In a way it's not an opposite because my family came from England (Mostly Mayflower, some earlier) and I have a lot of European heritage.

Oh, and I love longish/curly hair. (And all of that has been for ages BTW)

thank you :wink2:

and it's funny, a lot of times you think you prefer one thing and then you end up falling in love with someone completely different:blush-anim-cl:

Guest whalesfood
I remember the day when I met him, I was coming out of the University's cantine and all of a sudden somebody's butt was right in front of my face :lmfao:

LOL what?!!

I've always loved guys with dark hair!!! Like tall...but short too: Prince ;) (maybe because my father is as tall (!) as Prince and my mother same as me :) ( so I'm used to that)! But like tall too (does size matter) haha ;)

19 to go!!!

Goodnight to you all!