Mika on his demoNs and overcoming a crisis of confidence

dcdeb

meatballs?! definitely not in germany, those are the gigs I am going to, and there won't be any meatballs in the stage deco!! : potato dumplings, if you want german food on there - but no meatballs! : i'd prefer pizza. although, bad idea... not sure if mika would be so happy if i ate his stage deco before the gig even started.

:dunno:

Were'nt you here when Sabine claimed that her hubby had the best meatballs in Germany???

:lmfao:

She's even quoted at out of the context quotes thread, it was the utmost funny thing then...

So when i think about Germany, i recall Bine's meatballs...

Even though in Munich i had none...:roftl:

Hope your fam. is alright?

Well as long as it makes you happy woman keep taking it :naughty:

Sure? :mf_rosetinted: That :mf_rosetinted: in your hands makes me wanna not believe what you say :mf_rosetinted:

Children and hubby came home sick after school and we called the doc, but as there are many cases around here he is taking longer than we thought...:sneaky2:

It's almost 2am here...:aah:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: I hope they didn't decide they weren't worth shipping and trashed them. :tears:

I mean I don't expect them to keep the planets but that's why we asked if we could have a couple, because we assumed they wouldn't. Ah well. :naughty:

Dammit! They must have decided it would be ridiculously expensive to ship giant balls. Sigh. I still think one would have looked fantastic suspended from my livingroom ceiling. :roftl:

No, it's not pot...:mf_rosetinted:

Shame. Would make for some very interesting Photoshop work. :naughty:

Were'nt you here when Sabine claimed that her hubby had the best meatballs in Germany???

:lmfao:

She's even quoted at out of the context quotes thread, it was the utmost funny thing then...

So when i think about Germany, i recall Bine's meatballs...

Even though in Munich i had none...:roftl:

no, guess i missed that. :teehee: but i'm a vegetarian - well, more or less, like mika. :naughty: anyway, meatballs are definitely not on my menu, urgh. :sneaky2:

Dammit! They must have decided it would be ridiculously expensive to ship giant balls. Sigh. I still think one would have looked fantastic suspended from my livingroom ceiling. :roftl:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh...:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

If they're ultrageously ridiculous when i'm on my normal state, imagine my captions if i was high...:lmfao:...You'd be the first to ban me, my fav blond mod...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I hope they didn't decide they weren't worth shipping and trashed them. :tears:

I mean I don't expect them to keep the planets but that's why we asked if we could have a couple, because we assumed they wouldn't. Ah well. :naughty:

Not sure it has anything to do with evolution. I think it's just a lot cheaper to pack them flat and ship them across the Pacific.

I know I joke around a lot - but - I am being serious now:

I just read that the planets you guys painted & worked so hard on didn't arrive in Australia on time.

Which really sucks for a few reasons!

They did look great.

You who participated have every right ot be proud.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I lollipop_monkey is probably correct - the shipping would have been quite expensive.

I sincerely hope this news helps those who worked on the planets/Mika's balls feel better.

Mika obviously liked them enough to ship them - no matter the cost.

He must have been pissed as they worked all day before the Australian Enmore Theatre performance creating the new planets.

No wonder he cut the M&G short & was overheard saying how tired he was.

I still think Mika was brilliant with the lightning.

I didn't notice - until you guys talked about it - that the planets in Australia are cardboard as in my following photo courtesy of simpledog.net

As you can guess I love this photo!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I also loved the set for the North American Tour that you guys MADE!

Maybe in Lisbon we could help him hang some watermelons...

Or even some pumpkins...

Our agriculture can be a nahce enhancement on the set...

I could paint a few paper etorki cheese slices lookalike planets though...

Ideas, we need some ideas for the Erope Tour set...

Oh Carla, the idea of watermelons and pumpkins hanging over Mika's head just made me :lmfao: You're nuts, woman :roftl:.

I hope that the family get over the flu soon though, it must be horrible having to take care of everyone :blink:

I know I joke around a lot - but - I am being serious now:

I just read that the planets you guys painted & worked so hard on didn't arrive in Australia on time.

Which really sucks for a few reasons!

They did look great.

You who participated have every right ot be proud.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I lollipop_monkey is probably correct - the shipping would have been quite expensive.

I sincerely hope this news helps those who worked on the planets/Mika's balls feel better.

Mika obviously liked them enough to ship them - no matter the cost.

He must have been pissed as they worked all day before the Australian Enmore Theatre performance creating the new planets.

No wonder he cut the M&G short & was overheard saying how tired he was.

I still think Mika was brilliant with the lightning.

I didn't notice - until you guys talked about it - that the planets in Australia are cardboard as in my following photo courtesy of simpledog.net

As you can guess I love this photo!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I also loved the set for the North American Tour that you guys MADE!

Oh, Kodes, thank you so much for that. You're really nice :wub2:. What was that about the planets not making it on time though, do we actually know that they tried to ship them to Australia? Or are we assuming? Just trying to get some info here :naughty:.

Now, I have told you this before, grasshopper, DQ is not the answer. Swiss chalet is. :das:

Is that the one with the triangular tomato? :sneaky2: I wanna go there next time.

Oh Carla, the idea of watermelons and pumpkins hanging over Mika's head just made me :lmfao: You're nuts, woman :roftl:.

I hope that the family get over the flu soon though, it must be horrible having to take care of everyone :blink:

Oh, Kodes, thank you so much for that. You're really nice :wub2:. What was that about the planets not making it on time though, do we actually know that they tried to ship them to Australia? Or are we assuming? Just trying to get some info here :naughty:.

Is that the one with the triangular tomato? :sneaky2: I wanna go there next time.

Triangular tomato!? :lmfao: I don't think so..

Are you thinking of east side mario's maybe with the statue of liberty with a tomato as the flame? :roftl:

Swiss chalet is the rotisserie chicken place. :das:

No she's talking about Canadian Tire. :lmao:

Kodes thanks for the words of comfort but I think we're okay. :biggrin2: I was just hoping to snag a couple of souvenirs if they weren't going to use them after Vancouver. It's not as if I had my heart set on him taking them to Australia. We always assumed it was a one-off deal for the North American tour because Es Devlin is supposedly working on the set for the world tour in 2010.

Are you thinking of east side mario's maybe with the statue of liberty with a tomato as the flame? :roftl:

Swiss chalet is the rotisserie chicken place. :das:

:dunno: I don't know, but I didn't see a statue of liberty....I remember that we kept driving past it and the icon was a triangular tomato :naughty:.

Kodes thanks for the words of comfort but I think we're okay. :biggrin2: I was just hoping to snag a couple of souvenirs if they weren't going to use them after Vancouver. It's not as if I had my heart set on him taking them to Australia. We always assumed it was a one-off deal for the North American tour because Es Devlin is supposedly working on the set for the world tour in 2010.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

"I wanna go there next time."

... :lmfao:

:lmfao::huglove:

Canadian tire

TIRE???? So it wasn't a food thing?:naughty::blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Oh well, I must have been more exhausted than I realised back then, cause I didn't remember the tire thing at all :lmfao:

Yeah, I also hoped for a souvenir, but now it looks like they're gone :sneaky2:

Oh well, I must have been more exhausted than I realised back then, cause I didn't remember the tire thing at all :lmfao:

Never mind, I put an empty water bottle in his bin at Little Noise. Serves him right.

It isn't a triangular tomato either :lmao:

canadiantire_logocmyk.jpg

:huglove: This made my life.

You are making me blush. :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Yes! it is true! It isn't a rumour.

It is in one of the reports of the Australian Enmore show.

Why & how would an Aussie who attended that show make that up & be dead on?

I will try to find it & quote it here for you guys.

I get why you guys were questioning what happened to them though.

It was such momentous afternoon & moment in life.

There were a lot of positive remarks, including mine, about the North American Tour Set.

So - I get it.

But Mika had to be proud of them since he went to the trouble & expennse of shipping them that kind of distance.

But Mika had to be proud of them since he went to the trouble & expennse of shipping them that kind of distance.

Well I think they were pretty damn expensive to start with. That's why he scared the hell out of us so we didn't screw them up. :shocked:

i can well imagine that with the not being shipped in time... i once sent a parcel to my friend in australia by normal mail, as air mail would've been more expensive than the present itself... and it took 2-3 months until it arrived! :aah:

wondering if some australian fans got to paint the new planets, as it seemed to be a last minute thing again... maybe that was the flashmob he talked about in the other interview, lol! :roftl:

Edited by mellody