How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

GOOD MORNING, FABULOUS PEOPLE! Just woke up and it is a hot and muggy, but beautiful day. I mean hot as in it's only 11:40 AM and 91 Degrees Farenheight, 32.8 degrees for the Celcius people. Also, muggy as in I feel like I'm swimming just walking to the end of the driveway. I don't know why I'm in such a good mood. Oh well! :thumb_yello:

It's 96F here. :lmfao:

and I'm in the same timezone.. and more North than you. :roftl:

We have a chance of Thunderstorms though.........*shivers*

I am in a .. good mood, all except for my grandmother is coming to my house to swim.. :lmfao:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD MORNING, FABULOUS PEOPLE! Just woke up and it is a hot and muggy, but beautiful day. I mean hot as in it's only 11:40 AM and 91 Degrees Farenheight, 32.8 degrees for the Celcius people. Also, muggy as in I feel like I'm swimming just walking to the end of the driveway. I don't know why I'm in such a good mood. Oh well! :thumb_yello:

It's strange here it's 6:33 PM ! (and it's only like 15 degrees celcius...)

I'm Jalous !!!

yeah! he doesn't know what he's missing! :huglove: just gives you an excuse to turn your music extra loud at home and sing/ dance that extra bit nutty!!

xx

LOL:roftl::roftl:

I did it a couple of evenings before. But I hope he won't cancel his gig at Exit festival in my country in July. Cross my fingers! :blush-anim-cl:

LOL:roftl::roftl:

I did it a couple of evenings before. But I hope he won't cancel his gig at Exit festival in my country in July. Cross my fingers! :blush-anim-cl:

he better not... or i'll moan at him when he comes to the V fest in england... i'll go on and on and on and on... then he'll wanna come to play for you guys to get away fromo me :lol3:

xxx

Absolutely brilliant. :)

A mate of mine (who likes Mika) does fashion design and for her A level clothes portfolio she made clothes Mika styled for males and females. There was a show of the clothes (me as the main female model) and she gave me the clothes that she didn't need for her portfolio to keep. So I have some female replicas of Mika's clothes.

Oh wow, Angel, I'm so incredibly happy for you now! :wub2: It was definitely worth waiting all those years :wub2:

:fangurl: and hot cos of these

IMG_0106.jpg

P6140063.jpg

P614097.jpg

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :boing: :boing: :boing: I'm SO happy for you Angel! :aah:

:fangurl: and hot cos of these

IMG_0106.jpg

P6140063.jpg

P614097.jpg

Yay!

I'm pissed off right now... One of the kids had a broken laptop and I just sent it away to be fixed... well he's returned it again, because the screen was cracked...

More like completely shattered :sneaky2: