How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I feel angry because my brother is just bothering me that he wants the computer, he's acting like a little child when he's older than me for one year and nine months....Argh, go away brother :mf_rosetinted:

Really happy, but freakin annoyed that Drop Dead Fred is being remade. With Russell Brand as Fred, apparently. Drop Dead Fred is the best film ever, so the fact that it's being remade is bad enough, but with Russell Brand?!!!!

Really happy, but freakin annoyed that Drop Dead Fred is being remade. With Russell Brand as Fred, apparently. Drop Dead Fred is the best film ever, so the fact that it's being remade is bad enough, but with Russell Brand?!!!!

(the young ones are amazing :teehee:)

GREAT cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove: