How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whalesfood

many things. 1. missing jaki, 2. wishing i had thought about thanksgiving when i made travel plans and hating that i wont be home for them, 3. feeling distant from people, 4. not understanding why people go out of their way to make people who are happy unhappy, and 5. wondering why i am regressing to feeling like a 16 year old.

Sad, My boyfriends being a dick, cause He asked me if i truely love him last night, Ive only known him for a month.. and i didn't know what to say to him.. Im horrible :boxed:

You're not horrible! It's awful for him to ask you something like that after only a month!

Guh...I'm all confused. There's something wrong with me. :tears: I hate what she's turned me into :tears:

And I didn't with the video campetition. I wasn't really expecting to but it's disappointing nonetheless.

There is NOTHING wrong with you! You're alright! I know you are. Why? Becouse you're you! Wanna rant to me over PM? I have time. Always for you :huglove:

You have no idea what I was turnes into on Tuesday...

I know, I know...in my life I won 1 competition and signed up to alot so I know that pain

:huglove:

Pain from today,

I've manged today to have the following happen:

- My friend accidently grabbed my wrist and hurt my wrist (it feels like it's brused)

- Someone in my P.E class accidently hit me with a racket on my knuckles and hit me with a shuttle**** in the head... I never knew they hurt so much and hit on impact make such a loud noise!!!

- Get headbutted accidently by the boy I like... I enjoyed the last one the most than the others..

:aah: I'm also annoyed cos my mum is trying to force me to go this crappy convention at my school even tho it's not essential to go, it's optional... I'm not going back to school in a couple of hours, I've been there all day!!! :sneaky2: