Three new interviews: Outune Italy, MTV Spain, Mika Fan Take 40!

Kodes100

Here are three new Mika interviews:

Mika on Outune Italy by liveforglitter:

Mika MTV Spain by hathor2222:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuE6N9fF0_Q

Mika Teenage Fan Interview Take 40 Sydney by annabelleXD:

All three are really good with Mika being very candid again.

The last one by the teenage fan, who won this, is really sweet as Mika tries to help her with the interview. It will be coming out on Take 40 next week. This is a vid taken by her best friend.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, they're not so new, are they? I've seen all of them being posted in the video section? :dunno:

Shoot!

Sorry!

I just found them at youtube as newly posted.

So I didn't think they had been posted yet.

Edited by Kodes100

thanx, haven't seen the first 2 yet! :biggrin2: though some of the things he says in the first one seem vaguely familiar, but i'm sure i haven't seen this video. it's quite strange how they leave him sitting there without asking any further questions, and so he just keeps on talking for ages. :naughty:

and from the 2nd vid i love it where he says that he steals ideas... "so just be careful when you're around me because if you give me a good idea i'll probably use it!" - with that cheeky grin, haha! :roftl:

in the fan interview, does anyone understand what he's saying about the scar? i hear that he says sth about it being an accident when he was a young teenager, but can't make out the rest. guess he doesn't say how exactly it happened though, as i get the feeling from his reaction that it's something he doesn't want to talk about.

right. i never do. maybe should start checking it... :fisch:

Yea - I didn't check.

But I will from now on.

I really like in the third vid - with the teenage girl who won the interview - that Mika talks about One Foot boy.

I love OFB & have been waiting for Mika to explain his motivation for this song.

He does here & it is interesting. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Ooh, I hadn't seen that last one, that was so cute! Thanks for posting! He was so sweet helping her out with the interview and everything.

Yo Gabba Gabba is the best! I loved that bit. I hope Mika gets to go on it some day.

in the fan interview, does anyone understand what he's saying about the scar? i hear that he says sth about it being an accident when he was a young teenager, but can't make out the rest. guess he doesn't say how exactly it happened though, as i get the feeling from his reaction that it's something he doesn't want to talk about.

I heard:

"...involving yogurt and too much alcohol...and a car. Will that do? It's kind of like the song One Foot Boy, it doesn't make much sense does it?"

Hmm, I really want to know about that story now...:naughty:

I heard:

"...involving yogurt and too much alcohol...and a car. Will that do? It's kind of like the song One Foot Boy, it doesn't make much sense does it?"

Hmm, I really want to know about that story now...:naughty:

ah thanx! yoghurt?! :blink::lmfao: about the too much alcohol and a car, ok, that makes sense. but would be interesting to know what role the yoghurt played. :naughty: maybe there was yoghurt on the floor (because someone has dropped it), mika slipped on it because he was drunk and hit his head on a parking car. :roftl: well, explains also the reason why he doesn't want to tell - the story is either too embarrassing, or he can't remember much because of the "too much alcohol". :naughty: