Sooo, Sunny Monkey is off to see MIKA in Brighton... how about you? ;)

Sunny Monkey

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My 3 home gigs were the 3 most significant for me.

Really?! That's awesome considering you've been to so many.

Well, I suppose nothing can beat the first time at the Mod Club for me.

And nothing can beat the last time either. :biggrin2:

:roftl:

All the gigs have been fabby , but your home town is something else I guess .. easy to get to , know the area etc etc .. feels warm and cosy :wub2:

My 3 home gigs were the 3 most significant for me.

Although I have been to some good gigs in London, my home gigs tend to be pretty underwhelming these days.

Although I have been to some good gigs in London, my home gigs tend to be pretty underwhelming these days.

London scares me .. serious I am too :shocked: .. that whole underground thingy hmmmm

I think your home town just feels more "comfy" you know.Maybe its not a better gig it just feels more stable (well for me it does)

London scares me .. serious I am too :shocked: .. that whole underground thingy hmmmm

I think your home town just feels more "comfy" you know.Maybe its not a better gig it just feels more stable (well for me it does)

Yeah I do know what you mean. But all this queueing from 6am mullarkey and even then not being sure of getting a good place is just tedious. It's getting earlier and earlier. I've got upstairs seats in Hammersmith for Feb. I'm just not getting involved in the scrum. All MFCers want to be front row and when there's more than 100 MFCers going, someone will be disappointed.

Yeah I do know what you mean. But all this queueing from 6am mullarkey and even then not being sure of getting a good place is just tedious. It's getting earlier and earlier. I've got upstairs seats in Hammersmith for Feb. I'm just not getting involved in the scrum. All MFCers want to be front row and when there's more than 100 MFCers going, someone will be disappointed.

Yeh .... hence the reason Im doing Newcastle and leeds .. might be "less" manic ......

Thats a fair idea actually , you can enjoy the gig stress free :thumb_yello:

Hmmm london will be crazy your right , if Im front ish for a couple Im happy the rest then whatever

I remember Brixton I saw there late and wayyyy back in the Q and still was 4 rows back :thumb_yello:

<dammy will also be crazy busy>

Archived