Sooo, Sunny Monkey is off to see MIKA in Brighton... how about you? ;)

Sunny Monkey

Hey gang!

Thought I would give you all a long distance heads up... I will be attending his gig on the 3rd of March. Partly because it's my birthday then too ;)

Deano may well be with me if all goes to plan.

So, thought I would do a spot check to see who's going, who wants to meet up for drinks before / after etc? :)

I'll keep this short for now and I will start a newer thread nearer the time with final details... will link to it from this one so make sure you are subscribed to this thread if you need to stay in the loop ;)

Maybe see you soon.... who knows? :)

Sunny

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sunny! :welcomeani: So good to see you here!

Would love to be at the show on March 3, but it's my husband's birthday, too

-- and he's not quite a Mika fan! :naughty:

There's a gig thread here, where you can see who's planning on

attending the show:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20262

You may want to post there as well! :thumb_yello:

Hey... it's the legend that is Sunny Monkey..the original MFC'er:thumb_yello: nice to see you back here.

won't be at Brighton..shame.. but hope you enjoy it x We look forward to your gig review:biggrin2:

hey long time no heary from, I am doing 5 northern gigeroonies and unless I win some money or one of hte many competitions I have entered or loose my mind and uncontrollably buy tickets to any more gigs I dont think I will be going TBH lol, (also might have to fein illness to get time off work and I dont lie too good lol).

Anyway have a faberoonie time there.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey gang!

Thought I would give you all a long distance heads up... I will be attending his gig on the 3rd of March. Partly because it's my birthday then too ;)

Deano may well be with me if all goes to plan.

So, thought I would do a spot check to see who's going, who wants to meet up for drinks before / after etc? :)

I'll keep this short for now and I will start a newer thread nearer the time with final details... will link to it from this one so make sure you are subscribed to this thread if you need to stay in the loop ;)

Maybe see you soon.... who knows? :)

Sunny

Oh wow! So I will meet the legend? :naughty:

Hah I know. I've been to Leeds, Notts twice, and Scotttttttttt landion in the last few months alone.

Maybe I will suprise ;)

If you come to Newcastle, be ready to paaaarrrrttty!!!

Archived