Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

I thought this info could need a tiny bump.:aah:

Maybe there are people (like me) who want to record this show, and perhaps with all the festivities around New Year.....easy to forget?

Is there a thread about this btw?

hope too that someone can record and post the live4you tv show.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're married yes:mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh, and we weren't invited to the wedding? I would have made a lovely brides made :teehee:.

Nice siggie :biggrin2:.

Floor, I'll send you the link (tho most pictures I put here already) :thumb_yello:.

Ahhh, and we weren't invited to the wedding? I would have made a lovely brides made :teehee:.

Nice siggie :biggrin2:.

Floor, I'll send you the link (tho most pictures I put here already) :thumb_yello:.

You were there....and then I woke up:mf_rosetinted:

SECOND GROUP PICTURE:

Here you can see Nielo as well, at the left in the back.

IMG_6117.jpg

:roftl:

Thanks for posting!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ik had dit nog helemaal niet gezien:roftl: http://twitpic.com/tve7x

:shocked:

Oh, crap. :aah:

Jij zit er ten minste met je rug naartoe! Wat een vreselijke foto van mij:roftl:

Hehehe... Dat is t enige voordeel van (bijna) nooit (herkenbaar) op foto's staan. :roftl:

(Op de foto in je siggy kun je nog net mn t-shirt zien. :lmfao:)

I love the group shots of you guys. :biggrin2:

Thank you Christine :wub2:. You might have noticed that some people are looking into the camera and some (including Mika) aren't. That's because there was a woman at the side, yelling posing instructions to us, in Dutch. Since Mika's Dutch isn't that great (sorry Mika) it is kind of hilarious that he is looking in her direction instead of the photographers :naughty:.

Edit: 12 people are standing there and 8 of them are MFCers (Mika not included). Good score, huh :original:.

Thank you Christine :wub2:. You might have noticed that some people are looking into the camera and some (including Mika) aren't. That's because there was a woman at the side, yelling posing instructions to us, in Dutch. Since Mika's Dutch isn't that great (sorry Mika) it is kind of hilarious that he is looking in her direction instead of the photographers :naughty:.

Edit: 12 people are standing there and 8 of them are MFCers (Mika not included). Good score, huh :original:.

I completely missed the fact that there was someone yelling instructions. :roftl:

I was just trying to get into the shot. :naughty:

I completely missed the fact that there was someone yelling instructions. :roftl:

And that turned out not to be easy :naughty:.

I thought she was annoying: "put your arms up in the air!" Duh. But the pics turned out lovely :wub2:.

And that turned out not to be easy :naughty:.

I thought she was annoying: "put your arms up in the air!" Duh. But the pics turned out lovely :wub2:.

No, I seem to have some trouble showing up in pics. :roftl:

Yeah, I don't think I heard her say that. My arms are as invisible as the rest of me in that pic. :naughty:

Oh, could someone email me the pics, btw? :pinkbow:

I love the group shots of you guys. :biggrin2:

Ah. Ik dacht, misschien is er nog een verborgen Ruud de Wild foto :das:.

Ik hoop het toch van niet:roftl:

"FIRST LOOK OVER HERE...THEN LOOK AT THAT CAMERA...LOOK LIKE YOU'RE HAVING FUN!" I was pretteh confused:roftl:

Mwahahahahahah awww:wub2:

Ha! Just saw the interview in Life4you. Interview wasn't really great but Mika looked yummie :wub2:. WHO KNEW THAT HE ALREADY HAS A DOG? I didn't! Gertrude! My aunt's name is Gertrude :teehee:. Poor dog, sitting in that tour bus all of the time. Then again, there are worse things then touring with Mika :wink2:.

SECOND GROUP PICTURE:

Here you can see Nielo as well, at the left in the back.

IMG_6117.jpg

You might have noticed that some people are looking into the camera and some (including Mika) aren't. That's because there was a woman at the side, yelling posing instructions to us, in Dutch. Since Mika's Dutch isn't that great (sorry Mika) it is kind of hilarious that he is looking in her direction instead of the photographers :naughty:.

This is hilarious :roftl: but I love the pics; It looks like you had a great, relaxed vibe. He looks happy and chilled. I'm glad that you guys got this meeting :thumb_yello:

Archived