Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah yeaah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxwQeqYfPY

Monie, I stole one of your vids because I can:mf_rosetinted:

One? Two :bleh:. That's Ok, as long as you make these little pieces of art with it everything is fine :original:. I love the vlog, it is a wonderful memory of a wonderful (and crazy!) day. I didn't know you had footage of us dancing too! And I love that pic which is taken from the side where Imma stands.

I was so excited during the gig, even more then usual, maybe because it was so insecure whether we all would get in and because it worked out fine in the end.

All we need now are the Qmusic pics!!!!!

WOW :shocked:

I'll take it to the Korea fan website with korean subtitles on....:naughty:

absolutely fantastic !!

That would be great! :thumb_yello:

Very soon (I assume) there will be pics here Qmusic took too (we are all still waiting for them)!

Dit is verbazend! Good job, Ingie. :wub2:

Aww, I miss all you guys. I want to go dancing with you. :punk:

"Dit is verbazingwekkend!" (but I am already very proud of you that you wrote verbazend. Or was it a translationprogramm :bleh:).

"Goed gedaan, Ingie!"

We miss you too (at least I do)! Please come to Amsterdam again soon. I have a car now (and a driverslicense :bleh:) so I can drive you around :biggrin2:!

No pictures yet. We should ban that radio station :sneaky2:. Then again, maybe not. They did make us meet Mika :bleh:.

Well, I've banned it anyway. :biggrin2:

Ingie, I like your vlog. Except for the dancing part, but thats just because i'm in it :mf_rosetinted:

One? Two :bleh:. That's Ok, as long as you make these little pieces of art with it everything is fine :original:. I love the vlog, it is a wonderful memory of a wonderful (and crazy!) day. I didn't know you had footage of us dancing too! And I love that pic which is taken from the side where Imma stands.

I was so excited during the gig, even more then usual, maybe because it was so insecure whether we all would get in and because it worked out fine in the end.

All we need now are the Qmusic pics!!!!!

No, 1:mf_rosetinted: It was Happy Ending part 2.

Laten we allemaal collectief Q-music emailen:mf_rosetinted:

No, 1:mf_rosetinted: It was Happy Ending part 2.

Laten we allemaal collectief Q-music emailen:mf_rosetinted:

Ah, I thought it was Happy ending part 1 and the end of Happy ending part 2 :wink2:.

Ik heb ze al gemaild en getweet, maar naar dit adres heb ik nog niet gemaild dus dat zal ik ook nog even doen! Al heb ik er een hard hoofd in, veel instanties werken maar op halve kracht in deze tijd :blink:.

Ah, I thought it was Happy ending part 1 and the end of Happy ending part 2 :wink2:.

Ik heb ze al gemaild en getweet, maar naar dit adres heb ik nog niet gemaild dus dat zal ik ook nog even doen! Al heb ik er een hard hoofd in, veel instanties werken maar op halve kracht in deze tijd :blink:.

Wat is nou de moeite van even uploaden en doorsturen?:mf_rosetinted:

Hoop wel dat het grote foto's zijn!

Wat is nou de moeite van even uploaden en doorsturen?:mf_rosetinted:

Hoop wel dat het grote foto's zijn!

Ja, je zou denken dat dat geen moeite kost. Maar blijkbaar wel, als het ze 2 weken kost :aah:.

We nemen geen genoegen met kleine foto's, ze moeten van zo'n goede kwaliteit zijn dat we er posters van kunnen laten maken :wink2:!

Ja, je zou denken dat dat geen moeite kost. Maar blijkbaar wel, als het ze 2 weken kost :aah:.

We nemen geen genoegen met kleine foto's, ze moeten van zo'n goede kwaliteit zijn dat we er posters van kunnen laten maken :wink2:!

En dekbedovertrekken:roftl:

Ik werd vandaag gebeld door een onbekend nummer...could it be?:mf_rosetinted: Kon alleen niet opnemen:teehee:

FIRST GROUP PICTURE:

IMG_6115.jpg

You can see Miek right front, me behind her (of course Ingie has her arm in front of my face) and Shady behind me. Next to her Floor and next to Floor Melissa. At the left Nevil.

Edit: forgot to mention the position of Ingie (apart from the position of her arm :naughty:). Probably didn't think it was necessary, everybody knows Ingie :original:.

Archived