Mika@ Q-Music showcase - Holland - 17 December 2009

robertina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miek, you are so lucky, there are so many pictures with you and Mika on it. The only pictures I have with him you can only see the back of my head :roftl:.

A beautiful Miek and Mika picture:

IMG_6077.jpg

And the only one where you can see my head from the front/side:

IMG_6075.jpg

OMG, I haven't received the pictures yet!

Could you e-mail them to me?

Haha, yes I know. We make a good couple LOL

Yes you do :naughty:! We all do great together on the group pic.

It is difficult to email the pics because there are a lot! I will give you the link to my photubucket, most of them are on there :thumb_yello:.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like I swallowed a puppy! :teehee:

Seeing you guys so joyous, makes me feel so happy now: you all deserved it so much! Thank you for posting Monie!

Have a lovely New Years Eve tonight!

We all thought Mika was at Life4you... and we could watch it today... But he wasn't there... I search on twitter if there was someone in the show.. And I found one hahaha..

Mika was in the show from life4you.. we can watch it on 3 January ;).. so DON'T forget to watch :D

I thought this info could need a tiny bump.:aah:

Maybe there are people (like me) who want to record this show, and perhaps with all the festivities around New Year.....easy to forget?

Is there a thread about this btw?

Thank you all for the sweet comments on the pictures. It was an amazing day, I can honestly say it was one of the happiest days of my life!

Stunning pics!! lovely to see you all after so long:wub2:

Don't you think it gets time to meet us IRL (hint hint) :teehee:?

I could also jump in my 12 year old car and drive to Madrid, anything is possible these days :naughty:. Tho my car doesn't have a very strong engine, it takes a lot of force (from my leg) to let it drive 120 km an hour. Yesterday after driving for 45 minutes my butt cheek started to hurt because of the force I put on the pedal :roftl:.

Maybe there are people (like me) who want to record this show, and perhaps with all the festivities around New Year.....easy to forget?

Thank you for reminding us :thumb_yello:.

Hahaha yes :D..

Yes there is a thread.. but it's closed haha.. will ask her to open it :)..

Ahhh...FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting, Monie! What a good start of 2010!!:roftl:

We all do great together on the group pic.

I think so too! The grouppics are lovely! We all look sooo happy! I love them:wub2:

It is difficult to email the pics because there are a lot! I will give you the link to my photubucket, most of them are on there:thumb_yello:

Can you send me the link as well??

And last, but not least i wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR with a lot of MAGIC MIKA moments!!!:cheers:

Archived