Win tickets to see mika live in dublin!!!!

vickylovesmika

Edinburgh Radio Station is running a competition to see Mika live in Dublin!

Good luck if you can tune in!!:wub2:

( if posted already.....sorry!)

http://www.forthone.com/article.asp?id=988772

WIN TICKETS TO SEE MIKA LIVE IN DUBLIN!!!!

In February next year, the golden pop phenomenon that is Mika kicks off his brand new full scale nationwide tour!

The tour comes hot on the heels of his new album ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, which shipped an incredible 1 million copies worldwide in its first week of release + should cement Mika’s place as one of the world’s most inventive and thrilling live showman.

If you fancy heading to Dublin to see the big-haired popster perform live AND meet him backstage too… tune into In Demand every night this week for your chance to book your place in Friday’s Big Blag final!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In February next year, the golden pop phenomenon that is Mika kicks off his brand new full scale nationwide tour!

The tour comes hot on the heels of his new album ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, which shipped an incredible 1 million copies worldwide in its first week of release + should cement Mika’s place as one of the world’s most inventive and thrilling live showman.

If you fancy heading to Dublin to see the big-haired popster perform live AND meet him backstage too… tune into In Demand every night this week for your chance to book your place in Friday’s Big Blag final!

Where is Dublin? Is it anywhere near Plymouth?

Where is Dublin? Is it anywhere near Plymouth?

Seriously, you don't know?

It's in the info on the gig thread, and do you not get taught capital cities in basic geography anymore?

Last week Beacon Radio had a similar comp, but I only heard about it late in the week.

T4P Vicky.

Dublin is the capital of Ireland :roftl:

*googles to double check but am pretty certain*

EDIT: Yup, capital of Ireland lol.

I have never been good at geography lol :biggrin2:

I wish i could just move to wherever mika was performing...

That would be quite freaky to see the same person everywhere you go lol

And thanks x

One million albums in it's first week. That is the 2nd time I've read this!

If this really is true, it's wonderful! But is it true? I wish we knew for sure!!!

Er Rose - you already have a ticket, remember :wink2:

Yes, but this can get me travel and hotel, we can see waht happens if I win.

I'm in the draw for tonights comp, got through on the 3rd attempt. Gavins a nice guy to talk to, he's filling in for Romeo.

Yes, but this can get me travel and hotel, we can see waht happens if I win.

I'm in the draw for tonights comp, got through on the 3rd attempt. Gavins a nice guy to talk to, he's filling in for Romeo.

Good luck Rose :thumb_yello:

Archived