Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

:wub2::fangurl:

once more I'm wishing I could be the camera man

I think if any of us were the camera men we would make the video all shaky and would end up dropping the camera :aah:

chapeauk.jpg

aww...he looks so cute :pinkbow: like a little kid going on a trip...one of dora the explorers friends :mf_rosetinted:

I think if any of us were the camera men we would make the video all shaky and would end up dropping the camera :aah:

aww...he looks so cute :pinkbow: like a little kid going on a trip...one of dora the explorers friends :mf_rosetinted:

ahahahaha so true :lol3:

or go :swoon: and all the vid would be recorded from the floor

mika's the crazy monkey see the hat is similar :roftl:

july283vj4.gif&t=1

:teehee:

I love this pink hat! When we dance with my kids, my 2-old son demands to wear hats. He chooses a pink one of my daughter, because it is the only hat that fits his size. :naughty:

I'm a bit afraid of this choice, though (because of colour).:blink:

dont worry sweetie,,, Its just a colour.. I understand your point.. but he has a pink hat so what? :huglove: dont worry... Its just a pink hat :biggrin2:

dont worry sweetie,,, Its just a colour.. I understand your point.. but he has a pink hat so what? :huglove: dont worry... Its just a pink hat :biggrin2:

Hope so... He looks totally like a boy, tall and strong. But meanwhile he is bond and curly, so everybody in the street tell that he is a girl :boxed::sneaky2:

I can't dress him as a tough dirty boy, he wears vivid colours - orange, yellow, blue, red... He will end up like Mika wearing all those strange birdie things :shocked:

Hope so... He looks totally like a boy, tall and strong. But meanwhile he is bond and curly, so everybody in the street tell that he is a girl :boxed::sneaky2:

I can't dress him as a tough dirty boy, he wears vivid colours - orange, yellow, blue, red... He will end up like Mika wearing all those strange birdie things :shocked:

oh dont worry... maybe you´re worried abou what the other kids will say to him.. Am I right? cause sometimes kids can be very cruel..

he likes to wea vivid colours so what? :dunno: When I was younger I loved wearing my brother´s clothes..well I still do :aah: but whatevar? :teehee:

just let him be himself :wink2:

your son is blond and curly? he has to be handsome :blush-anim-cl:

oh dont worry... maybe you´re worried abou what the other kids will say to him.. Am I right? cause sometimes kids can be very cruel..

he likes to wea vivid colours so what? :dunno: When I was younger I loved wearing my brother´s clothes..well I still do :aah: but whatevar? :teehee:

just let him be himself :wink2:

your son is blond and curly? he has to be handsome :blush-anim-cl:

He is more than handsome. But I hope he will be dark-haired when he is grown up, because I don't like blonds, and because all my family members have dark hair (half of them were blonds as kids) :wub2:

He is 2 years old, so other kids can't judge his clothes yet, but what will be in future? I don't know if I shell dress him in more khaki or something :aah: He can't be himself yet, now is a period of time when I'm able to influence on what he will use to wear. What I wil give him now he will like in future.

He is more than handsome. But I hope he will be dark-haired when he is grown up, because I don't like blonds, and because all my family members have dark hair (half of them were blonds as kids) :wub2:

He is 2 years old, so other kids can't judge his clothes yet, but what will be in future? I don't know if I shell dress him in more khaki or something :aah: He can't be himself yet, now is a period of time when I'm able to influence on what he will use to wear. What I wil give him now he will like in future.

yeh I understand you.. well Im just a 15 years old girl :dunno: what do I know about kids? :dunno:

but dont worry, My mother taught me to accept the differences and to be tolerant.. I think it was the best thing she taugh me :wub2:

My mother is a genius :blush-anim-cl:

aw your son sounds like he's been watching too much MIKA :teehee:

but..I say, let him be and don't worry, cloth is just cloth it has nothing to do with his future or any of the sort :huglove:

yeh I understand you.. well Im just a 15 years old girl :dunno: what do I know about kids? :dunno:

but dont worry, My mother taught me to accept the differences and to be tolerant.. I think it was the best thing she taugh me :wub2:

+1

have no idea about kids either :aah:

I wish my daughter would tell the same in 5 years time :blush-anim-cl:

so lucky is your mother :wub2:

aw your son sounds like he's been watching too much MIKA :teehee:

but..I say, let him be and don't worry, cloth is just cloth it has nothing to do with his future or any of the sort :huglove:

He is listening too much Mika :biggrin2:

2254261054b1d004c1c1z.jpg

I like him in this! because the headwear of such type usually looks awful on people, but Mika manages to look in it even cuter than while Awards.

What an amazing man I love! :wub2:

this thread made 1years ago!!:shocked:

i didn't know that!

but...mika + hat = still awkward to me :teehee:

Mika+Hat= Hot, especially half-naked+hat :das:

2n8voub.jpg