Hello to all the MFC

saint_tails_09

Hey everyone!

My name is Eileen. I'm from Canada. 16 years old.

I first heard of Mika on the radio. I'd be listening to the radio every night before bed and "Grace Kelly" would come on and I began to adore the song. It was really popular here, though all his other music isn't. Then in the summer my little brother bought a CD and he was like "It's from that guy who sang Grace Kelly!" So then we brought it home and listened to it and I've been an avid fan since. (that would have been June/July of 2007).

I've been a member of the Mikasounds forum since around that time, and decided I should finally join the MFC, so I can proudly say that I'm one of those crazy fans.

Haven't ever gotten to see Mika in concert, as he's never toured close enough so that I'd be able to afford to go.

I didn't listen to anything but The Boy Who Knew Too Much, for 6 weeks-ish.

The day (July 20th?) that we all first heard We Are Golden, I was up for. It was 7am here. I would have woken earlier too.

My other interests? Geeky stuff. Computers, video games. And normal girl stuff.

My other favourite artist is Natasha Bedingfield.

:P

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone!

My name is Eileen. I'm from Canada. 16 years old.

I first heard of Mika on the radio. I'd be listening to the radio every night before bed and "Grace Kelly" would come on and I began to adore the song. It was really popular here, though all his other music isn't. Then in the summer my little brother bought a CD and he was like "It's from that guy who sang Grace Kelly!" So then we brought it home and listened to it and I've been an avid fan since. (that would have been June/July of 2007).

I've been a member of the Mikasounds forum since around that time, and decided I should finally join the MFC, so I can proudly say that I'm one of those crazy fans.

Haven't ever gotten to see Mika in concert, as he's never toured close enough so that I'd be able to afford to go.

I didn't listen to anything but The Boy Who Knew Too Much, for 6 weeks-ish.

The day (July 20th?) that we all first heard We Are Golden, I was up for. It was 7am here. I would have woken earlier too.

My other interests? Geeky stuff. Computers, video games. And normal girl stuff.

My other favourite artist is Natasha Bedingfield.

:P

Greetings :bye:

Welcome to the fan club, Eileen :huglove:

Hello Eileen and welcome to MFC :bye: I really hope you'll be able to see a concert one day, it will blow you away! But Canada is a huge country and Mika did only 3 cities and many fans can't attend those gigs... But now, you'll be able to read all the gig threads and it'll feel almost like you where there :wink2:

Archived