Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Some fans bought train tickets to come the 6 of December and can't change it :boxed: and they don't win an invitation to this inauguration :boxed:

I don't win but I come the 6 and stay outside in the cold with my mikafriends, we'll become ice statues :roftl:

Whaat?

Oh my, you´re really crazy :)

Hope you´ll see Mika :)

Some fans bought train tickets to come the 6 of December and can't change it :boxed: and they don't win an invitation to this inauguration :boxed:

I don't win but I come the 6 and stay outside in the cold with my mikafriends, we'll become ice statues :roftl:

I'll become an ice statue with you Eva ... :roftl:

Or we'll play hide-and-seek :teehee:

It will be a friendly reunion! :wink2: You may be lucky and get to see him arrive or leave. :biggrin2: Or perhaps Santa will give you last minute invitations. :mf_rosetinted:

*imagines Mika with a white beard, a huge beer belly and a red jacket :aah:*

It will be a friendly reunion! :wink2: You may be lucky and get to see him arrive or leave. :biggrin2: Or perhaps Santa will give you last minute invitations. :mf_rosetinted:

*imagines Mika with a white beard, a huge beer belly and a red jacket :aah:*

The weirdest Santa you could ever imagine :roftl:

:huglove: for all of you who didn't win, wish you could see him/it some day :wink2:

I'm very happy that some fans will get the invitations. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, French fans have had a very lucky 2010 so far and if they can't be there for the unveiling, they will sure manage to see the statue later on! Don't feel bad, guys! :)

Yes, you're right Laura :wink2:

Yes, it's too bad, but it was risky to buy tickets non refundable for this kind of event. We had only a few chances to get tickets

Someone from MWS won? Is that right?

Yes :wink2: 2 girls from the MWS won, and one of them brings another member so we will have 3 members from the MWS attending the event. And I'm happy for them, they're great and nice fans :thumb_yello:

Yes :wink2: 2 girls from the MWS won, and one of them brings another member so we will have 3 members from the MWS attending the event. And I'm happy for them, they're great and nice fans :thumb_yello:

Oh nice!! I hope they'll drop by MFC. (Or we have some insiders share the gossip :fisch:)

Je ne m'en remets pas....

Moi aussi ça me mikadéprime :emot-sad: j'aurais adoré gagner une invitation car c'est un moment important dans la carrière de Mika, mais aussi c'est la dernière fois qu'on pourra le voir avant on ne sait combien de temps.

En plus si il y a un bal masqué je me sucide en me jettant sous les roues du scooter de Louboutin :roftl:, car c'est mon rêve d'aller à un bal masqué:wub2:

Les concours comme ça ont toujours un côté pourri malheureusement mais je suis heureuse qu'au moins 6 fans de Mika aient gagnés des invitations. C'est vrai que ça aurait été mieux au MFC car je pari que les autres gagnants s'en fichent de Mika :sneaky2:

Mikattitude Lilibet, ne désespère pas :huglove:

Oh nice!! I hope they'll drop by MFC. (Or we have some insiders share the gossip :fisch:)

Don't worry, I'll ask them or if they don't drop, I'll come to share to gossip ! :naughty:

There is Nanouch who is attending, she is an MFCer too even of she doen't post very aften but she usually post some comments on gigs and especeially her pics. She does take very nice pics :wub2: Hope she will be allowed to take pics so we could see them :teehee:

Moi aussi ça me mikadéprime :emot-sad: j'aurais adoré gagner une invitation car c'est un moment important dans la carrière de Mika, mais aussi c'est la dernière fois qu'on pourra le voir avant on ne sait combien de temps.

En plus si il y a un bal masqué je me sucide en me jettant sous les roues du scooter de Louboutin :roftl:, car c'est mon rêve d'aller à un bal masqué:wub2:

Les concours comme ça ont toujours un côté pourri malheureusement mais je suis heureuse qu'au moins 6 fans de Mika aient gagnés des invitations. C'est vrai que ça aurait été mieux au MFC car je pari que les autres gagnants s'en fichent de Mika :sneaky2:

Mikattitude Lilibet, ne désespère pas :huglove:

:blink::lmfao:

We don't need a MFC t-shirt to be recognized by Mika:mf_rosetinted: He always recognized the crazy french girls of the first rank :naughty:

i'm sure about that :thumb_yello: i was thinking a little bit more about others to recognize you.

I know!

Sometimes I see that fans from Brazil complain about the hot weather when it's freezing here and I usually go :insane::loco:. :roftl:

that's the point :naughty:

i'm going to paris in january and i cannot even think about which clothes should i take... it's hot just thinking :shocked:

So congratulations again to the winners (I said it yesterday on the MWS) and good luck for the one that will stay outside in the cold... It will be without me... it is quiet strange after all because this competition comes in a point of my life where I realized more and more that sometimes some things I am waiting for have no sense... futiles things that will never change the way things are and arranged my life, you smile one day, you cry the other and constancy are far from here... music is cool, music is good, and give you straight but far from dependance of some sort, and far from the dependance of an artist... that is just my feeling everyone live their life as they want, but it sometimes scared me and I don't want to finish my life like this...

So congratulations again to the winners (I said it yesterday on the MWS) and good luck for the one that will stay outside in the cold... It will be without me... it is quiet strange after all because this competition comes in a point of my life where I realized more and more that sometimes some things I am waiting for have no sense... futiles things that will never change the way things are and arranged my life, you smile one day, you cry the other and constancy are far from here... music is cool, music is good, and give you straight but far from dependance of some sort, and far from the dependance of an artist... that is just my feeling everyone live their life as they want, but it sometimes scared me and I don't want to finish my life like this...

:huglove:

having things in the right order is good...don't feel bad :original:

it's fun till it's fun :wink2:

and one has priorities :thumb_yello:

It's great news that at least three fans will be able to be there:thumb_yello:

and good luck to those who will be waiting outside!! I have a feeling that they probably wont be disappointed.

Sometimes I think the reason we become hardcore fans has more to do with the competition and frenzy whipped up by everyone around us rather than our own passion for Mika's work. I've always been an obsessive type but the internet exacerbates that tendency because we have access to so much information and each other. Also Mika seems to encourage the competition and the desire to access/please him/get his attention. :sneaky2:

I said my goodbyes in June and have been very content with reading the news from the comfort of my living room since then. I hope to do some more gigs and travelling when the album launches but I am in no hurry, that's for sure.

Still if Mika was coming to Toronto on Monday I can imagine I'd suddenly want to stand in the cold. :naughty: But I think you're wise to take a break if you find you're not enjoying the rollercoaster ride anymore. :huglove: