Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

No, of course not, I just got reminiscing and watching videos, that's all :naughty:

This is a very sweet one, btw :naughty:

Today my sister and her boyfriend told me that we're really going to see "Mika" in January :wub2:

MikwaX :naughty:

or wasn't there an evil twin brother of mika? what was his name? :teehee:

Wasn't his evil twin, or "Bad Mika" as I recall him being called, named Akim?

I'm looking forward to seeing this waxwork, and hoping it does actually look like him, as some places do make very dodgy replicas of people!

I reckon he had his hair cut to mess with their heads, ha ha!

Hum?! :blink:

oh :roftl: it's a long story, not sure i have all the details though, as i wasn't there:teehee:

back in 2007 (i think) Mika used letters on stage that read L O V E.

during a concert, L broke & Mika threw it in the crowd.

some MFCers took L for a stroll around town and took pictures. :roftl:

Mika heard of it through friends who had seen L in the tube :aah:

anyways, i think you can find L's amazing travels and adventures in this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=786996#post786996

this is by far one of my favorite thread on mfc :naughty:

I don't think L was broken, I think Mika just chucked all of the letters into the audience...?

And I think L was taking a train out of London from King's Cross. :roftl:

:naughty::doh: the train then.

L does look a little tired on this photo. he is held together by tape :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=787311&postcount=47

oh :roftl: it's a long story, not sure i have all the details though, as i wasn't there:teehee:

back in 2007 (i think) Mika used letters on stage that read L O V E.

during a concert, L broke & Mika threw it in the crowd.

some MFCers took L for a stroll around town and took pictures. :roftl:

Mika heard of it through friends who had seen L in the tube :aah:

anyways, i think you can find L's amazing travels and adventures in this thread

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=786996#post786996

this is by far one of my favorite thread on mfc :naughty:

:bow:

I think I'll spend the rest of the night on that thread

it's really funny :teehee:

So how did Mana end up with it if you got it signed? I never quite got this story. Was this in Scandinavia?

It's a long story!:roftl:

*I got it as a Christmas present from the adorable Italian girls at the Champagne-party. They wanted an Apple to have it and I kept telling them I wasn't a real Apple :teehee: but they thought I was good enough!:naughty:

*I brought it to Berlin and got it signed!

Left it with Sara who was going to follow Mr M on the acoustic tour, still with the hope he would put it on his head and you know....:roftl:

*After a while I started to miss the hat and asked in here where it had gone, and Mana told me it was with her! All good!

* If anyone in the future is going to build a Mika-fan-club museum with all the treasures through times they should definitely require the hat to be in there!:roftl:

Sienna got Mika to sign it in Berlin, in the summer 2009. After that, I took the hat to Milan and New York I believe, and it even went to Toronto in the fall, and later on to Scandinavia....Where I think at one point Mana found it in our hotel room (apparently I left it behind? :blink: I can't recall) so this is how she kept it.

That hat has been everywhere :biggrin2:, it's well travelled.

How could you, the poor little hat all alone!:emot-sad:

I Mana hadn't found it, it would have been lost forever!:crybaby:

:naughty:

The Wizards hat... the globetrotter!:biggrin2:

What?! Oh my God, I'm SO afraid of you guys :(

No, please don't be! And never be afraid to ask if there are weird things you don't understand, I do it all the time and people are always really nice and trying to explain!:thumb_yello:

It's very wise to have people's statues done when they are young and successfull. Not later! :)

Sure is! Imagine the hard work if they had to create lots of wrinkles!:naughty:

I think all wax figures should have their mouths shut. It looks better that way.

thank god!! i can´t imagine what people may do if it had its mouth open :aah:

Oh well you're here now. We'll get you caught up in no time. Just look at basicamenteyo. She made it her business to find out everything. :fisch:

who? me? no way :mf_rosetinted:

No, no, I mean we can give you lots of info. Basicamenteyo was doing the investigation when she was a newbie, not the older members. :teehee:

again :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think L was broken, I think Mika just chucked all of the letters into the audience...?

And I think L was taking a train out of London from King's Cross. :roftl:

what the hell was that L ?? :boxed:i´m going on with my investigations... by the way.. i have a question now :mf_rosetinted:

Off topic is a disease on MFC! :teehee:

Any news about the event? Especially from those who got the lucky invitations? :biggrin2:

Mentioning it, of course. Saying that I was upset because Mika rejected my "present", no, becuase it's untrue. There's a big difference. And you know well what the difference is, because of your good friend's comments on this :wink2:

I thought the "rejection" itself was a joke. He knew about your present and he pretended to reject it. That's what I thought you had meant. :dunno:

What friend are you talking about? :blink: Where are the comments? :boxed:

It's very wise to have people's statues done when they are young and successfull. Not later! :)

Indeed! :wink2:

*I got it as a Christmas present from the adorable Italian girls at the Champagne-party. They wanted an Apple to have it and I kept telling them I wasn't a real Apple :teehee: but they thought I was good enough!:naughty:

I'm sure the apples think you're good enough too. :huglove:

* If anyone in the future is going to build a Mika-fan-club museum with all the treasures through times they should definitely require the hat to be in there!

I agree. :roftl: Maybe Mika will let us set up our own section in his fan art gallery. :naughty:

what the hell was that L ?? :boxed:i´m going on with my investigations... by the way.. i have a question now :mf_rosetinted:

Loooooong story. Will have to find you the thread later. This is L in his glory days....before Mika sacked him. :sneaky2: (at 3 mins)

http://www.youtube.com/mikavevo#p/u/14/ktgXBoiwLg0

Hello,

Should somebody have an invitation and could not go there on December 6th, I would be pleased to go instead or with somebody... thanks:biggrin2:

Oh good luck. Hope you find a way in!