Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

I will see you there. The ticket Fairy had an invitation for me too... Thanks to her

Hello

I'd like to thank the MFC ticket fairy because I will be there too

Thank you so much :wub2:

:dance_man:

I was waiting to get an official invitation before writing it but, as there is none but apparently, we are on a list, I write ot now...

For Mika's clothes, I was thinking of his clothes from the Parc des Princes or his military jacket (navy bkue or red) and Louboutin shoes, the green one from the Parc des Princes...

Well, I will discover it tomorrow, I hope we will be able to take some pictures after the ceremony, as it is forbidden during the ceremony...

For fan's behaviour, I think that we don't have to fear the people from the french forums (all on MFC also) but only the people who are not used to meet Mika or people who see him for the first time...

It is logical they will try to get an autograph or picture...:wink2:

Happpy for you you've finally get invitations !!! :thumb_yello:

I would like also to thank the MFC tickey fairy :wub2::wub2: Can't wait to be tomorrow !! :teehee:

See you there :teehee:

i will make sure i pass on your thanks to him (remember the avatar? :aah:)

I'm glad we were able to secure tickets to make this possible.

now enjoy and come tell us allllllllll about it! :huglove:

ive been thinking under the clothes is it like an actual body??? :shocked:

I find it freaky...actual or not actual :aah: ...its freaky either way! :aah:

I was thinking, the statue will wear grey undies? :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

i will make sure i pass on your thanks to him (remember the avatar? :aah:)

I'm glad we were able to secure tickets to make this possible.

now enjoy and come tell us allllllllll about it! :huglove:

:teehee: sorry Guylaine... Usually fairies are ladies, but I DO remember now a rather hairy one here on the MFC :naughty:

I wonder which Mika clothes the statue is going to be wearing.. :roftl:

I vote lime green skinny jeans, white t-shirt and converse. :teehee:

Hmm ... I vote for white trousers, spiky shoes and one of his amazing jackets ... maybe with the 'X' shirt or something :naughty:

It will really nice if Monday, at the inauguration and the cocktail that fans do their best to not overwhelmed Mika (or any other personality) with asking for picture with him or and to sign something :biggrin2: .We can have picture with the Mika double :roftl: We are not only 1 or 2 fans in the museum but near 50, we are too much and there's others people who are VIP, we really need to show how Mika fans are nice and well educated :mf_rosetinted:

Don't touch Mika's hair :sneaky2: I'll kick some ass if this happened again :sneaky2:

Please, be well dress for this event (no trainers) :mf_rosetinted:

Please, no kidnap the wax statue or take any piece of it :biggrin2:

This is very wise advice Sephira. I'm not going myself, but I hope everyone else will have a great time with Mika. For sure it's a special time for him too and it would be not nice of us - fans, if he got chased all the time for photos etc. The idea of wearing elegan clothes for the unveiling is also great. have fun everyone and... take lots of wax Mika photos!!!

Does anyone posted this before??? If not, could somebody translate the article to English, please??? Thanks since now :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

quick translation

It says that Mika will be at Grevin Museum Dec 6 for the unveiling of his statue at 8:00 p.m.

then it goes on to say that it is the first time that Mika has been seen in public since his sister's accident Oct. 10

i guess they missed out on his 3 shows in South America :naughty:

quick translation

It says that Mika will be at Grevin Museum Dec 6 for the unveiling of his statue at 8:00 p.m.

then it goes on to say that it is the first time that Mika has been seen in public since his sister's accident Oct. 10

thanks guylainem ^^

*Remember myself of learn french after finish english course* :aah:

Edited by BiaIchihara

quick translation

Perhaps they meant it will be his first public appearance (with photographers and such) since the accident. :dunno:

Perhaps they meant it will be his first public appearance (with photographers and such) since the accident. :dunno:

i just think they are not as well informed as we are :naughty:

they also say that since he is leaving UK to go to France, it must mean she is doing better

they also say that since he is leaving UK to go to France, it must mean she is doing better

:roftl:

Tell them that it takes a long way from UK to Brazil... :naughty:

Yeah, I guess they just didn't do very good research. :naughty:

Entire translation :wink2:

The singer Mika will be in Paris on December 6th

A crowd is expected Monday in the Grands Boulevards in Paris where Mika willl be revealing his wax statue in Grévin Museum at 8 PM.

This will be his first public appearance since the dreadul accident that happened to his sister Paloma on october 10th this year.

After she fell 15 meters down from a window of their London flay, she was impaled on wrought iron

railings.

The fact that the pop star comes to Paris makes us suppose that his sister is in better health.

Those journalists know less than we do! Mika already flew a lot further than Paris! :naughty:

Have lots of fun and please write your reports and post pics and vids, MFCers who are lucky and get to see Mika tonight! :fangurl:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Entire translation :wink2:

The singer Mika will be in Paris on December 6th

A crowd is expected Monday in the Grands Boulevards in Paris where Mika willl be revealing his wax statue in Grévin Museum at 8 PM.

This will be his first public appearance since the dreadul accident that happened to his sister Paloma on october 10th this year.

After she fell 15 meters down from a window of their London flay, she was impaled on wrought iron

railings.

The fact that the pop star comes to Paris makes us suppose that his sister is in better health.

Those journalists know less than we do! Mika already flew a lot further than Paris! :naughty:

Have lots of fun and please write your reports and post pics and vids, MFCers who are lucky and get to see Mika tonight! :fangurl:

News about the opening event of MIKA's wax double and the whole quarter of the tiny article focuses on the issue! Well done, journalists! :thumb_yello::wink2:

I guess we were just dreaming about MIKA giving the last four concerts :teehee:

I so envy those, who can go to the opening ceremony tonight. Behave well :wink2: and give a full report!

News about the opening event of MIKA's wax double and the whole quarter of the tiny article focuses on the issue! Well done, journalists! :thumb_yello::wink2:

I guess we were just dreaming about MIKA giving the last four concerts :teehee:

I so envy those, who can go to the opening ceremony tonight. Behave well :wink2: and give a full report!

Well, it still seems like a dream to me, but it certainly wasn't... :wub2:

Have a great night, peeps! :thumb_yello: