Cuando Paulina encontró a Mika - el Pais Article

Lui

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but in that picture, to me he looks a bit gormless!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Which for non english speakers means stupid, dull, not very bright.

I know a lot will disagree with me, but he really does, to me.:naughty:

He's had better pics taken.

And Paulina, looks like an older Fearne Cotton.

I'm sorry, but in that picture, to me he looks a bit gormless!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Which for non english speakers means stupid, dull, not very bright.

I know a lot will disagree with me, but he really does, to me.:naughty:

He's had better pics taken.

And Paulina, looks like an older Fearne Cotton.

I don't like it either.

He looks tired or...umm...kind of old...

Thx Keti :huglove:

OMG this is all we need, ladies and gentlemen :aah:

Welcome:biggrin2:

I don't think so. Ismaili is Islamic. I'm sure they changed it because it's wrong. I'm just wondering where it ever came from in the first place.

Um,so what if it's even Muslim? There's almost 60% of Islamic people in Lebanon. It certainly isn't impossible that his mother's maiden name is Ismaili and that it's Islamic.

I did a little research and a funny thing is, mostly Spanish websites include Ismaili in Mika's full name when writing about him!

On Spanish Wikipedia

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_(cantante)

http://mika-penniman.galeon.com/

http://www.guzmanurrero.es/index.php/Musica/Mika-Penniman-el-nuevo-Freddie-Mercury.html

20091224elptenpor_4.jpg

By the way, he looks poshy and cocky in that picture. :naughty: He looks like one of those guys who only think about what brand they're going to wear today and who use a lot of perfume and who hang out only with famous people and their famous chiuauas and who think about getting laid as much as possible. Sorry:roftl:

By the way, he looks poshy and cocky in that picture. :naughty: He looks like one of those guys who only think about what brand they're going to wear today and who use a lot of perfume and who hang out only with famous people and their famous chiuauas and who think about getting laid as much as possible. Sorry:roftl:

*backs away slowly trying to keep my mouth shut* :naughty:

Oh dear, he does, now that you put it that way. He's certainly had better days.

Archived