Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl on Twitter

Zak110695

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys.

I was recently browsing Twitter when I found Billy Brown and Lollipop Girl! I followed them straight away!

Billy Brown: http://twitter.com/ordinaryman30

Lollipop Girl: http://twitter.com/lollipopgirl8

See u guys soon!

I schmell a prank :lmfao:

I smell something.:blink::shocked:

But it might be the veal in the toe of Mika's shoes.

It could prove interesting watching these two twitter accounts.

Hmmmm?

Zak110695 maybe he could be the culprit! whaddaya think guys?

I didn't do this. Coz I went onto mika's myspace and saw Billy Brown, Lollipop Girl and Mrs Brown listed as Mika's friends so I thought maybe they might be on Twitter and sure enough they were! :)

I didn't do this. Coz I went onto mika's myspace and saw Billy Brown, Lollipop Girl and Mrs Brown listed as Mika's friends so I thought maybe they might be on Twitter and sure enough they were! :)

really :0 that's interesting.

sry for accusing you though :original:

Yesterday, I have said them something and today I saw my Twitter, and they had answered me! :boing:

I'm hopeful that Mika has made to them. What do you think? :wink2:

I think that if Mika had made them, why would he use Tweetie or web for his own tweets, and Twitterrific for these? :fisch:

This prankster is not very versed in the art of pranking; They are clumsy :lmfao:

I think that if Mika had made them, why would he use Tweetie or web for his own tweets, and Twitterrific for these? :fisch:

This prankster is not very versed in the art of pranking; They are clumsy :lmfao:

Besides, we all know by now that Mika's alter ego account is most def MIKADOUNDS, not golden Albert, not MyOneFootBoyIsBiggerThanYours, not these clumsy pranks...:mf_rosetinted:

The MyOneFootBoyIsBiggerThanYours account is quite suspicious, though...:lmfao:

I hadn't thought about it but I have looked it, and the person who has made this thread uses Twitterrific on Twitter! Get me?

(Sorry for accusing you Zak110695! but I'm not entirely sure about this!)

Archived